Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Congrats Regan and Congrats Samanda!

60,000!!! Gads, we talk a lot, don't we?!
    sigpic

Comment

hey, tagger just finished her part. And she did it all by herself i'll have you know.

she's gonna mail it off to kamil so, strix hon, get your thinking (and whumping) hat on, you're next.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

60,000 wow well done Samanda!! I've enjoyed the chat and the new friends I've made over the last 2 months, here's to much more chat. Samanda rocks!

I don't feel confident enough to write a part of the Samanda story, but if anybody needs someone to read over what they've written before posting I have no problem with that if that is any help.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

In honor of 60,000 posts, Samandan Reel-Life Productions, once again proudly presents another vignette in the activity of the thread ...

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=46156

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=46157

Unfortunately, the film editor didn't catch the question mark regarding Denise and Strix's stories and she is kicking herself. Everyone knows that the old geezer was not in doubt at all about reading their Samfic ... and he should have been exclaiming! DUH! And I'm, like, gonna write a scene too ...
          Last edited by ChopinGal; 31 December 2006, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            In honor of 60,000 posts, Samandan Reel-Life Productions, once again proudly presents another vignette in the activity of the thread ...

Unfortunately, the film editor didn't catch the question mark regarding Denise and Strix's stories and she is kicking herself. Everyone knows that the old geezer was not in doubt at all about reading their Samfic ... and he should have been exclaiming! DUH! And I'm, like, gonna write a scene too ...
            Thanks CG for bringing this to my attention, now I know what I've been missing with all those sub titled movies
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              and miss ReganX is the proud owner of post 60,000
              Congrats to the lucky winner of the Royal Samandan Beans!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Thanks CG for bringing this to my attention, now I know what I've been missing with all those sub titled movies
                LOL, yes, there's so much hidden meaning in those long-running dialogues.

Comment

hey, tagger just finished her part. And she did it all by herself i'll have you know.

she's gonna mail it off to kamil so, strix hon, get your thinking (and whumping) hat on, you're next.

Ok, mailed it off, what time is it where Kamil lives, anyway?
                  Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                  Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                    I think that Poland is about 7-8 hours forward of EST ... so Kamil may be at a New Year's Eve party right about now.

Congrats on getting your scene done! Look forward to reading it soon.

Comment

Great Job, CG. I love watching these.

Comment

In meantime, if scifithinker wants to go after Oobs and before me, I would probably be fine with that. It is very tempting though to be the "clean-up hitter" after Strix and Oobs ... but, I'm easy. Don't take that last line and run with it!
                        Hey, what if I wanna whump her some too?

I'll be sure to leave you something to run with. I'm assuming "And they all lived happily ever after" is not an appropriate way to end this fic.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                          Yay!! another part to read! well done Tagger can't wait to read it

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Oooh, whumpety-whump
                            scarimor

Comment

*clamors for more*

If you do this well on your part of the story, I'll be totally outclassed.

*ticks off on fingers...professional writer, fanfic queen, fanfic writer extraordinare* Oh, I am in sooooo far over my head.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

julia will do the second to last part, and kamil will do the final one. that way they can work together and have it be cohesive at the end.

tagger, if you want to since it won't be posted until tomorrow, you could mail your part to strix and she can then see what's going on.

if not, don't sweat it, i'm sure kamil will get it done tomorrow, and it's not like we're in a race or anything.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X