Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
    the one that really stands out in my mind at the moment is the expression on her face when she first saw the stargate.

click image to enlarge
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

click image to enlarge
      Great picture.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        you can proof it yourself or pass it on to any one of us to take a look at

i'll be happy to give it the once over for spelling boo-boo's and the like
        Thanks - I always miss something.

Comment

May I respectfully suggest that the writer who begins a storystream gets first dibs on writing the final chapter and wrapping it all up? I just think it would be nice to offer JuliaR the finale as she kicked the story off so well.

Samandan Boomerang Effect = you finish what you started

Just sayin' ... we can get some feedback here and then decide.

In meantime, if scifithinker wants to go after Oobs and before me, I would probably be fine with that. It is very tempting though to be the "clean-up hitter" after Strix and Oobs ... but, I'm easy. Don't take that last line and run with it!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            May I respectfully suggest that the writer who begins a storystream gets first dibs on writing the final chapter and wrapping it all up? I just think it would be nice to offer JuliaR the finale as she kicked the story off so well.

In meantime, if scifithinker wants to go after Oobs and before me, I would probably be fine with that. It is very tempting though to be the "clean-up hitter" after Strix and Oobs ... but, I'm easy. Don't take that last line and run with it!
            I think that's a brilliant idea, CG. Julia should decide if she wants to finish it or who she wants to pass it on to!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

julia wants another chapter too

so

tagger/skydiver - now writing
              strix
              oobs
              scifi thinker
              chopin
              gategirl
              tracy jane
              julia
              reganX

That sound good for folks?

And if you want to switch off amongst yourselves - swap places, that's fine. as long as the story keeps moving

Edited list

as to the ending, well Kamil has called dibs on that. So when the story is close to done, we'll hand it over to him and Julia and the two of them can hash it out betweenst themselves

but hey, the story is done when it's done. there's no reason we can't go a couple of times around the l ist before we call it finished
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                I think that's a brilliant idea, CG. Julia should decide if she wants to finish it or who she wants to pass it on to!
                she mentioned being after tracy jane, but i'm sure she wont mind being after regan, then she she can decide if it's done or if there's more to go

sigpic

Comment

she mentioned being after tracy jane, but i'm sure she wont mind being after regan, then she she can decide if it's done or if there's more to go
                  She's a brave woman, is Julia. I hope her blood pressure tablets haven't run out yet!

Comment

Edited list

as to the ending, well Kamil has called dibs on that. So when the story is close to done, we'll hand it over to him and Julia and the two of them can hash it out betweenst themselves

but hey, the story is done when it's done. there's no reason we can't go a couple of times around the l ist before we call it finished
                    Will the story be posted as it is in progress?

Comment

it's already posted, just go to the storystream part of at.com and you'll see it there

sigpic

Comment

it's already posted, just go to the storystream part of at.com and you'll see it there
                        Thanks.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to doing this story now. I've just been looking back at our "badfic" and remembering all the fun we had with that. It's just such a lovely, heartfelt, fun activity that everyone can muck in with.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                            Thanks.
                            and miss ReganX is the proud owner of post 60,000

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Regan and Congrats Samanda!

60,000!!! Gads, we talk a lot, don't we?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X