• Show
Clear All

Thanks, I hope so. It did last week.

Comment

Hi MajorSam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        I agree...

Which is unfortunate, because they SO should not be a package deal, and her being asked SO should not be contingent on whether or not MS is involved.

Whether one loves D/V or hates it, they still could do so much with CB's talent whether MS is on board or not.
        But they won't.

I hope, if they do approach her, she turns them down. She's far too good of an actress to have been burdened with the drek they gave her as Vala. I hope when this is over she moves on as well. I'd rather be able to watch her in roles that don't make me cringe and go "Oh Claudia, what have they done to you!"

Comment

folks, let's remmber here

ms being asked for series 3 is a RUMOR. from a highly questionable source

claudia being asked, considered, part of the package, is even less of a rumor

tptb do what they do and i sincerely doubt they give a fig how we feel about it

so let's get this back to amanda/sam huh?

there's a thread to speculate in in the general discussion, how bout we take the rumor mongering there
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            folks, let's remmber here

ms being asked for series 3 is a RUMOR. from a highly questionable source

claudia being asked, considered, part of the package, is even less of a rumor

tptb do what they do and i sincerely doubt they give a fig how we feel about it

so let's get this back to amanda/sam huh?

there's a thread to speculate in in the general discussion, how bout we take the rumor mongering there
            So...rumors.

No good rumors about Amanda's new project yet. But we have had some good ideas about what we'd like to see...don't you all agree?

What else do we want in her new show?

What do we want the show to be called? What's the premise? Who's going to co-star with her or be her supporting cast? Is it a futuristic thing or is it a present time thing?

Okay...ball sufficiently started rolling.

Now please...discuss.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post

mmhm

lack of potty humor
              more 'real' adult humor
              characters that are 'real'
              actors cast not for their cup size but their personal chemistry. I would rather see a not so pretty actor playing a role who personally gets along with his cast mates than i would someone pretty who's shallow and bland
              imaginative and u npredictible stories

sigpic

Comment

So...rumors.

No good rumors about Amanda's new project yet. But we have had some good ideas about what we'd like to see...don't you all agree?

What do we want the show to be called? What's the premise? Who's going to co-star with her or be her supporting cast? Is it a futuristic thing or is it a present time thing?

Now please...discuss.

I'd like to see something along the lines of a Brisco County, Jr. series. The Old West meets Sci-Fi. It's a period piece where Amanda could have the long hair. Plus, RDA could guest star and I'd love to see him in western gear again. *sigh*. Think about it - Amanda could be the contact person, scientist or someone that investigates the strange goings on in an old west town. She could ride horses, crack a whip and carry a darringer. All while staying beautiful & in a corset.
                sigpic

Comment

So...rumors.

Now please...discuss.
                  Maybe commanding a ship, not necessarily in the military but an adventure along the lines of Fire Fly. Maybe a little time traveling involved.
                  Off to watch BSG....

Comment

how about something along the line of CSI or Numb3rs? leading a team that solves crimes

sigpic

Comment

how about something along the line of CSI or Numb3rs? leading a team that solves crimes
                      I always thought she'd be great in a show like CSI or NCIS.
                      sigpic

Comment

Brilliant crime solver is cool but I hope they don't go too far and make her a Carter part 2 though. I'd love to see her stretch her acting wings a bit.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'd like to see her in something where she's in charge. Something where she's a capable leader and nobody is constantly usurping, overshadowing, vetoing, and/or undermining her. Something where we can see the potential that was not used in Stargate.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

i think you're getting confused

Chris Judge wrote Changling. the one with fire fighter sam and ascended daniel visiting

Michael Shanks wrote REsurrection, which Amanda also directed. it featured the NID, a cloned girl and a goa'uld...and also had a huge crane shot in it.
                            Yeah, I think Scarimor was saying that despite the script for Ressurection having it's weaknesses, Amanda was able to turn into something that was not too bad at all.

Comment

I'm all CSI'ed out! Of course I'd watch whatever project she's got up her sleeve but there are far more crime shows then decent sci-fi shows out there now. StarTrek, Babylon 5, Andromeda, Farscape and another favorite, Fire Fly, are history except for repeats. I'd like to see another top notch sci-fi show with a different premise than Stargate but within the same genre.

Comment

I'd like to see Amanda in a crime fighting type show, maybe set in the future, then they can have some sci fi gadgets, that Amanda goes to the "geek" to find out how it works
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X