Daniel Jackson 57%
    Jack O'Neill 55%
    Samantha Carter 52%
    Teal'c 27%
    Thor 27%
    Dr. Frasier 25%
    General Hammond 10%
    A Goa'uld 5%

Guess this means I'm sarcastically nerdy...
    If that's the case, then with my...

Samantha Carter - 90%
    Jack O'Neill - 74%

...does that make me brilliantly sarcastic?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'm most like...

Daniel Jackson ---- 77%
      Jack O'Neill ---- 69%
      Thor ----- 52%

Sam came in a not-so-close fourth.

Comment

My results

Samantha Carter 90%
        Dr. Frasier 60%
        Daniel Jackson 57%
        General Hammond 55%
        Jack O'Neill 51%
        Thor 47%
        Teal'c 27%
        A Goa'uld 5%

Goa'uld 5%, must mean I'm one of those, Oooober torments
        Daniel Jackson 57% - must have to do with my excellent translating skills
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Anybody wonder how Amanda, Rick, Chris, and Michael would do on this test? I'm pretty sure Amanda would get a Sam, but there is no way Chris would get a Teal'c. He has way too funny of a sense of humor. Amanda, otoh, is just as brilliant as her alter ego, right gang?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
            Anybody wonder how Amanda, Rick, Chris, and Michael would do on this test? I'm pretty sure Amanda would get a Sam, but there is no way Chris would get a Teal'c. He has way too funny of a sense of humor. Amanda, otoh, is just as brilliant as her alter ego, right gang?
            To right guv'nuh. And with a bag full of wit!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm trying to figure out how I wound up as Teal'c.

*scratches head*

Must have been the hand-to-hand combat question...

My LJ

Comment

oober's chapter is in the 'pretty much done' stage, so scifithinker, start to gear yourself up and Chopin, you're on deck

SFT, i've suggested to Oobs that she e-mail youher part so that you don't have to wait for Kamil to get it posted
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                  I think Amanda would get pretty close to Sam, although her humor is much more finely tuned than our favorite theoretical astrophysicist. She's incredibly smart but in a different way than Sam. I'm not so certain she's all that techno-savvy for instance, but it's entirely possible that she gets as giddy over gadgets and gizmos as Carter does. I think she'd score high on the Jack scale too because of her sharp wit.

RDA I think would simply BE Jack. He put so much of his personality into O'Neill, I can almost imagine a 100% scenario, as in Jack O'Neill - 100%, everyone else, 0%.

I don't know about Michael or how closely he matches Daniel...but Chris is the anti-Teal'c, boisterous, energetic and silly. There's no WAY he'd be his character.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You are so right! I bet Amanda would rate high on the Jack O'Neill, too, and RDA would probably rate 100% Jack. It would be funny to see their results though.
                    Last edited by Gate gal; 03 January 2007, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Actually, I have a feeling that all four of them would hit quite high on Jack. I think Amanda would probably hit quite highly on General Hammond as well, somehow.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                        Okay, I'm trying to figure out how I wound up as Teal'c.

*scratches head*

Must have been the hand-to-hand combat question...
                        Actually, Strix, I think it has more to do with the gold emblem you've been sporting on your forehead and your propensity to use the phrase..."Indeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                          You know, if everyone does 1000 words, this is going to end up as a 25-30,000 word monster.
                          So, Sky, how many words was your 350 page monster?* Somehow, I think you blew 30,000 words out of the ballpark.

*Mirror, Mirror four-parter...definitely recommended
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                            I think it was the "tormenting" question. Do you like to torment others.

And I do. Not in a harakesh/painstick kind of way of course. But I do like to torment people by teasing them about something I've done or have gotten them as a gift or something, where they don't know what it is...but I do. *snickers*

What can I say? I'm pure EEEEEEEVIL.

*insert maniacal laugh here*

Which is why I'm going to count your words and tease you mercilessly about them for the next six months....

Because I'm really just emulating you. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

*hides and awaits Oober's manuscript*
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              Actually, I have a feeling that all four of them would hit quite high on Jack. I think Amanda would probably hit quite highly on General Hammond as well, somehow.
                              Yeah, she'd score high on Hammond (she is the one who took care of the guest stars and she's going to be ep on the new project) and maybe even pretty high on Janet (caretaker coming out). This really was kind of a fun Wednesday game.
                              Last edited by Gate gal; 03 January 2007, 12:29 PM. Reason: needed to reword post

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                                Which is why I'm going to count your words and tease you mercilessly about them for the next six months....

Because I'm really just emulating you. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

*hides and awaits Oober's manuscript*
                                Bwahaha.

*thwap*

I sent a draft to you via PM and email...so let me know if you didn't receive it.

Comment

Working...
                                X