• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    CG Productions proudly presents ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...don1106069.jpg

The Samandan Rockettes
    Appearing nightly at the SGC Bar and Grill

Oh, that's Janet Fraiser on the far right, AT's sis and mum in the middle.
    I was going to comment on the (in)famous bare feet myself. However....

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Hehe, I see pink toes!
    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    yes, poor pink toes. who accidentally had her shoes locked in the room so had to run around barefoot during lunch
    Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    Yes and apparently (in this sad age of global terrorism) her shoes were regarded as a security risk too - one for which she was later soundly scolded. IIRC! (giggle)

mg
    Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    Lol that's funny story...i can't imagine shoes being a security risk...why?
    Actually, to tell you the truth, I am the world's WORST at taking my shoes off. I constantly get reminded at work to keep the shoes on. The history of it is that I have two friends that don't wear shoes. They don't even OWN a pair of shoes. They go everywhere in barefoot; into the city, into work, in the rain and in the snow. So after years of hanging round with them, it's just normal not to wear shoes. And EVERYONE takes their shoes off at church.

Anyway, I took the shoes off and left them in the main hall, thinking I could nip back in and get them when I wanted to go over to the shop to buy a bite to eat. I was mistaken. The hall was locked. After lunch there was an announcement about items being left in the hall and that it was a threat to event security.

MY FEET DON'T SMELL THAT BAD!!!

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm ROTFL over this one! I can just see poor TJ running around the hotel barefoot, while a team of security guards plus London's finest, donning full decontamination suits, sweep the whole hotel searching for the owner of a pair of pink high tops.
    I don't know what high tops are,but my shoes were pink! They were a pair of pink satin ballet pump style shoes. Very pretty but oh so easy to slip off the feet.

well, we know that jack's are a health code risk...maybe there's something special about traci's feet that she hasn't shared with us

huh?
    huh?
    huh?
    There I was being all nice about you and you can't even spell my NAME correctly, Ski!

so not only is she the chopstick queen, traci is the owner of the Podiatry Weapons of Mass Destruction?
    Oh, I suppose I'll let you get away with the spelling mistake. You are "special" after all. And you made me laugh!

LOL! OK. That's it. SKYDIVER's gettin HER OWN NOODLE OF DOOM for that one.

(hey, someone has to defend the poor absentee TJ!)
    At least someone's on my side! Thank you mini.

In all honesty, I rather stupidly thought I was getting off quite lightly in this whole smirk/boobs thing. That was until I hit this page. Dammit. As for Spazzy, maybe we should relive that moment of "Hmmm, maybe I don't need that boob job after all."

Spoiler:

Oh, and this is just one pic of a few of the Gateworld crew on the last night. Let me reiterate, it's just a FEW of the GW bunch.

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
      *blink* We were?
      Fine. IIIIIIII was thinking it anyway.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Yes, we were

makes room in the gutter for starlover1990 (hey aren't you a bit young to be down here )
        nope i am not...and the gutter is a cool place to be

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

<snip>

Actually, to tell you the truth, I am the world's WORST at taking my shoes off. I constantly get reminded at work to keep the shoes on. The history of it is that I have two friends that don't wear shoes. They don't even OWN a pair of shoes. They go everywhere in barefoot; into the city, into work, in the rain and in the snow. So after years of hanging round with them, it's just normal not to wear shoes. And EVERYONE takes their shoes off at church.

Anyway, I took the shoes off and left them in the main hall, thinking I could nip back in and get them when I wanted to go over to the shop to buy a bite to eat. I was mistaken. The hall was locked. After lunch there was an announcement about items being left in the hall and that it was a threat to event security.

MY FEET DON'T SMELL THAT BAD!!!

<snip>

I don't know what high tops are,but my shoes were pink! They were a pair of pink satin ballet pump style shoes. Very pretty but oh so easy to slip off the feet.

At least someone's on my side! Thank you mini.

In all honesty, I rather stupidly thought I was getting off quite lightly in this whole smirk/boobs thing. That was until I hit this page. Dammit. As for Spazzy, maybe we should relive that moment of "Hmmm, maybe I don't need that boob job after all."
        just one big at your post...and about your feets i can't say a thing about it...i wasn't there....maybe next time and then....
        Last edited by starlover; 06 December 2006, 02:17 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          OMG how can that be he always looks good...and that can't go wrong...**get's gutter thoughts**
          Yeah that's what I'm saying. It can't go wrong.
          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 06 December 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
            Hiya CG! The checking account survived but just barely (it was worth every penny though). I don't have any of AT or RDA cause my camera did not like the dark rooms at all. I do have some nice shots of London, Bristol and Wells though.

Carter Bear is under spoilers cause she's such a big fan of Bailey's Irish Cream...

Spoiler:
            That Carter Bear; very cute but what a lush.

Bummer about the Avalon pics
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
              O.K., I've been speculating on Amanda's new series and her new character. She said she was growing out her hair for the part (absolutely lovely) and the series is science fiction. We also know that she is EP. Do we know anything else?

Anyway, I think the character will be very different from Sam but I'm still betting on a strong rolemodel type character. Anybody up for a game of speculation? Better yet, does anyone know something more concrete about the new series?

My hope is that it isn't PG14. I don't want to fight with my eight year olds over why they can't watch Amanda's show. I'd also love to see Amanda's character get to crack some of the jokes. And, most importantly, I want Amanda's name appearing first (or last) in the credits. She needs a place of honor this time around.
              You know I'm glad you brought this up because it made me think of a question I had niggling at me; if she is growing the hair out for the new project how will she deal with Sam having short hair for SGA and the movies? (I will absolutely, no bones about it, freak if they pull the stupid, idiotic, babyish pigtail junk on Sam like they have on vala - ooooh THAT would be bad, bad, bad).

BTB I think her hair is much better suited to her when it is short because her face is so pretty and it really pops when she has her hair short (not too short like it was in season 4 after they cut it but middling short like in Enemies or S8.) I think the long hair hides her face and her bone structure plus she looks so much younger with the short hair and it really jumped out at me with the pics from the Gemini's. I liked the FMA pics ok because even though it was long she had it pulled back away from her face and she didn't do that at the Gemini's. That is my opinion YMMV.)

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                I believe the socks belonged to tsax, yes.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I was cleaning up my photobucket account when I ran across this photo - which make me think of Chris's stripper pants

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

This was posted at the Avalon thread so post away!!!!!

becky_preen vbmenu_register("postmenu_6073372", true);
                    Jaffa Warrior

Re: The Official Avalon discussion/news and chitchat thread
                    We are pleased to confirm that the issues surrounding the restriction on posting of pictures on the Internet have been resolved. Amanda has agreed to images being shared on the net and this was received from Richard and posted on his official site tonight:

I SAY, LET THEM BE FREE! ALLOW THE IMAGES TO FLOW AND EBB BEYOND ALL ELSE. FOR IT IS THE RIGHT OF ALL PIXELS TO GATHER AND ORGANIZE TO THE DELIGHT OF THOSE WHO WILL FEAST UPON THEIR VISAGE. ALL THAT I RECALL OF THOSE DAYS PAST IS OF A GOODLY NATURE, WITH DASHES OF WONDERFUL.......NESS. AND FAIR MIRTH, OF COURSE. I EXPERIENCED MUCH MIRTH ALL WEEKEND LONG, FAIRTHEE WELL. OUT OF MY NOSE CAME THIS MIRTHFULNESS, IN BUCKETS, I TELL YOU! TOO MUCH FOR ONE MAN TO HANDLE, TO BE SURE. AND THE TAXES LAIN UPON FOREIGN MIRTH AND SUBSEQUENT GLADNESS, NEARLY MAKE IT NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE ANY FUN AT ALL.
                    SHARE AWAY, I SAY...SHARE AWAY.

SIR RICHARD OF ANDERSON

There's no need to seek further approval from Carmargue or GABIT for individual images attendees wish to post.

We apologise for the delay in bringing this good news to you. We will be adding more pictures to our own galleries in due course.

Best Wishes
                    Becky Preen
                    On behalf of Carmargue ltd and GABIT Events Ltd.

Comment

Whatever Rick's been smoking since Avalon, I GOTS TO GET ME SOMMA DAT!

LOL - sweet.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

That (RDA's message) was very funny!

(but what is Karmaglue?)

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                          That (RDA's message) was very funny!

(but what is Karmaglue?)
                          Carmargue, I think Thomasina pronounced it "CARMAG" (?), but it's her and her husband's event corporation which they started in order to organize special "you can't do this anywhere else" type things. Thomasina/Carmargue got Rick on board for a convention and thereafter contracted GABIT Events to organize and run AVALON, as I understand it. In a nutshell.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey Sky! There's no byline on the latest little teaser article for the GW homepage but I assume it's all part of your upcoming interview special?? Anyway, it was tres cool reading it! Can't wait for the rest.

Hugs!
                            mg
                            it's credited now. yes, it's mine and the interview will be posted sometime after the holidays i believe.

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                            No worries folks. Seems like Skydiver's noodle's on the fritz.

I mean it has to be since she let me get away with this...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=57912

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=57919

it's the holiday season and i'm feeling generous. but i AM keeping a list and i'm gonna check it twice
                            Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Quote from the GW article on the home page:

"recollection of an outtake from "200" that no fan will ever see -- "

I can't wait! I have to know now

LOL
                            it is very funny, kinda like rick's message on teh pictures.

whatever he was drinking, dude i want some.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Whatever Rick's been smoking since Avalon, I GOTS TO GET ME SOMMA DAT!

mg
                              oh yep lol !!

This is good news !!

Besides I have to tell that today I received a big letter from my German friend, with her report on Gabit (we attend AT1 together last year) and a bonus : she got me a pic of Amanda from last year, where she's holding puppy Iris and she had Amanda signed it for me !! I'm so happy and I feel so lucky to have friends like that (friends I got thanks to Amanda )
                              An early Christmas present, and I'm so glad I got it because Canada post has a thing to open all my parcels grrr !! thankfully nothing was missing !!
                              And I will go to bed as a happy camper
                              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Amanda and a puppy dog...
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X