No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K., I've been speculating on Amanda's new series and her new character. She said she was growing out her hair for the part (absolutely lovely) and the series is science fiction. We also know that she is EP. Do we know anything else?

Anyway, I think the character will be very different from Sam but I'm still betting on a strong rolemodel type character. Anybody up for a game of speculation? Better yet, does anyone know something more concrete about the new series?

My hope is that it isn't PG14. I don't want to fight with my eight year olds over why they can't watch Amanda's show. I'd also love to see Amanda's character get to crack some of the jokes. And, most importantly, I want Amanda's name appearing first (or last) in the credits. She needs a place of honor this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      LOL OMG, I can't remember who it was, on the very last night when there were like 15 of us in mine and Spazzy's room, (was it tsax??)
      I believe the socks belonged to tsax, yes.

My LJ

Comment

Hey Sky! There's no byline on the latest little teaser article for the GW homepage but I assume it's all part of your upcoming interview special?? Anyway, it was tres cool reading it! Can't wait for the rest.

Hugs!
        mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Oh you'd love it. From the moment we showed up, it was like we'd all known eachother forever. Seriously, no weird moments at all. Once introduced, we were like long lost friends. (And TSAX will put her head on your lap whether you like it or not lol!). Seriously though, I've never really experienced anything quite like it. Amazing fun. You have to come next time!
          Oh how you say it, it really makes me motivated to come...and you make me enthousiastic as well...if i can i sure will come
          It really sounds cool...i said that before didn't I
          sigpic

Comment

LOL! OK. That's it. SKYDIVER's gettin HER OWN NOODLE OF DOOM for that one.

bend over

(hey, someone has to defend the poor absentee TJ!)
            No worries folks. Seems like Skydiver's noodle's on the fritz.

I mean it has to be since she let me get away with this...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=57912

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=57919

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Quote from the GW article on the home page:

"recollection of an outtake from "200" that no fan will ever see -- "

I can't wait! I have to know now
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                Hmm that sounds good, now i've something to look forward to....but it is still a long way before that...

And i love being a teen, it has it advantages and i can be still very lazy And school isn't that bad soo
                Speaking of younger members, has anyone heard from our Royal Page, deepspace lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Me neither!!! Come on next week!!!!!!

So far, so great Sky, with the interview

Comment

LOL OMG, I can't remember who it was, on the very last night when there were like 15 of us in mine and Spazzy's room, (was it tsax??) someone anyway, threw their SOCKS across the room and the whole side of the room literally parted like the red sea as we ducked for cover!!! Maybe you had to be there, but it was SO hilarious. I think someone else called it a weapon of mass destruction or something to that effect (was that Spaz?) anyway .... between the rowdy giddiness, the old episodes of SG-1 (which we mercilessly mocked in good humor), the gin and the baileys ......... gawd that night was a blast.

i think we were even going to start a drinking game for every scene where Teal'c shows up nearly nekkid to a goa'uld torture session....................... ha ha ha, or petition to have an equal number of nekkid goa'uld torture sessions filmed for Carter, was it? Gaaaarh, it's all still a pretty big blur!
                    OMG!!! I've been sitting here belly laughing, imagining the hysterics of that scene! God I wish I would have been there! Weapon of Mass Destruction! LOL! High Fives for whomever came up with that one! LOL!

Comment

Shower scene gone bad with RDA???

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                        Me neither!!! Come on next week!!!!!!

So far, so great Sky, with the interview

Agreed. Great work Sky on the article and I can't wait to find out what the outtake is either! I know they said they would never do a bloopers DVD, but I'm thinking with 10 years on the air there has got to be some great one!!

Originally posted by cchsah
                        Shower scene gone bad with RDA???
                        How can a shower scene with RDA go bad?! ... sorry just had to say it.
                        Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 06 December 2006, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                          How can a shower scene with RDA go bad! ... Sorry just had to say it.
                          No problem...we were all thinking it anyway.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            No problem...we were all thinking it anyway.
                            *blink* We were?

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                              How can a shower scene with RDA go bad! ... Sorry just had to say it.
                              OMG how can that be he always looks good...and that can't go wrong...**get's gutter thoughts**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                                *blink* We were?
                                Yes, we were

makes room in the gutter for starlover1990 (hey aren't you a bit young to be down here )
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X