Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    you don't have to shrink it CG, i just snipped the img tags

and i'm glad MG posted the picture. It was truly an honor to be a part of it. and don't let her kid you, her words were eloquent and heart felt and sincere, which means more than any canned speech
    Thanks! And I'm sure you both did us proud!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
      CG Productions proudly presents ...
      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...don1106069.jpgThe Samandan Rockettes
      Appearing nightly at the SGC Bar and Grill

Oh, that's Janet Fraiser on the far right, AT's sis and mum in the middle.
      Wow, TJ and Spaz! How lucky can you get? You got your picture made with AT's mom, sis, and one of her dearest friends! Now, that is !

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
        Hehe, I see pink toes!
        yes, poor pink toes. who accidentally had her shoes locked in the room so had torun around barefoot during lunch
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay i had again lots of free time this afternoon and i made a Amanda Tapping wallpaper:

(it's a thumbnail click on it for a larger version)

I hope you all like it...
          sigpic

Comment

yes, poor pink toes. who accidentally had her shoes locked in the room so had torun around barefoot during lunch
            Yes and apparently (in this sad age of global terrorism) her shoes were regarded as a security risk too - one for which she was later soundly scolded. IIRC! (giggle)

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              Yes and apparently (in this sad age of global terrorism) her shoes were regarded as a security risk too - one for which she was later soundly scolded. IIRC! (giggle)

mg
              Lol that's funny story...i can't imagine shoes being a security risk...why?
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm ROTFL over this one! I can just see poor TJ running around the hotel barefoot, while a team of security guards plus London's finest, donning full decontamination suits, sweep the whole hotel searching for the owner of a pair of pink high tops.
                Last edited by Gate gal; 06 December 2006, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                  Okay i had again lots of free time this afternoon and i made a Amanda Tapping wallpaper:

(it's a thumbnail click on it for a larger version)

I hope you all like it...
                  Lovely! Couldn't green you, but lovely!

Comment

Lol that's funny story...i can't imagine shoes being a security risk...why?
                    well, we know that jack's are a health code risk...maybe there's something special about traci's feet that she hasn't shared with us

huh?
                    huh?
                    huh?

sigpic

Comment

well, we know that jack's are a health code risk...maybe there's something special about traci's feet that she hasn't shared with us

huh?
                      huh?
                      huh?
                      LOL OMG, I can't remember who it was, on the very last night when there were like 15 of us in mine and Spazzy's room, (was it tsax??) someone anyway, threw their SOCKS across the room and the whole side of the room literally parted like the red sea as we ducked for cover!!! Maybe you had to be there, but it was SO hilarious. I think someone else called it a weapon of mass destruction or something to that effect (was that Spaz?) anyway .... between the rowdy giddiness, the old episodes of SG-1 (which we mercilessly mocked in good humor), the gin and the baileys ......... gawd that night was a blast.

i think we were even going to start a drinking game for every scene where Teal'c shows up nearly nekkid to a goa'uld torture session....................... ha ha ha, or petition to have an equal number of nekkid goa'uld torture sessions filmed for Carter, was it? Gaaaarh, it's all still a pretty big blur!

Comment

so not only is she the chopstick queen, traci is the owner of the Podiatry Weapons of Mass Destruction?

sigpic

Comment

LOL! OK. That's it. SKYDIVER's gettin HER OWN NOODLE OF DOOM for that one.

bend over

(hey, someone has to defend the poor absentee TJ!)

Comment

ooh, a noodle. i gotta go find me a noodle

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                              LOL OMG, I can't remember who it was, on the very last night when there were like 15 of us in mine and Spazzy's room, (was it tsax??) someone anyway, threw their SOCKS across the room and the whole side of the room literally parted like the red sea as we ducked for cover!!! Maybe you had to be there, but it was SO hilarious. I think someone else called it a weapon of mass destruction or something to that effect (was that Spaz?) anyway .... between the rowdy giddiness, the old episodes of SG-1 (which we mercilessly mocked in good humor), the gin and the baileys ......... gawd that night was a blast.

i think we were even going to start a drinking game for every scene where Teal'c shows up nearly nekkid to a goa'uld torture session....................... ha ha ha, or petition to have an equal number of nekkid goa'uld torture sessions filmed for Carter, was it? Gaaaarh, it's all still a pretty big blur!
                              Lol i'm sure that would have been very funny to see And socks mass destruction...ROFL...
                              It sounds very cool, from what i've heard from all you're stories, i really want to go now too...it sure sounds cool
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol i'm sure that would have been very funny to see And socks mass destruction...ROFL...
                                It sounds very cool, from what i've heard from all you're stories, i really want to go now too...it sure sounds cool
                                Oh you'd love it. From the moment we showed up, it was like we'd all known eachother forever. Seriously, no weird moments at all. Once introduced, we were like long lost friends. (And TSAX will put her head on your lap whether you like it or not lol!). Seriously though, I've never really experienced anything quite like it. Amazing fun. You have to come next time!

Comment

Working...
                                X