Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    19 and 11/12
    LOL - even AT smiled at that
    Spoiler:
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      I'm hurt Spazzy...hurt that you would reveal that about me. And I'm taking back all the money I gave you to NOT say stuff like that about me.

*sings* Too late!

I already put it all in my "AT3 or Bust!" jar, and no one's touching that baby. You'll be clawing it out of my cold, dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        Spoiler:
        Oh. My. God.

I'm taking off for class, but I just want you to know that I very nearly had a heart attack just now, tsax.

By the way, your sexy smirk picture is SO going up here when I get home tonight.

Comment

And Famantha (neat name, by the way), I'm glad you've popped in again! You'll have to do it more often. Just don't hang out with SunKrux, or she'll gladly ruin your good name.
          thanks, you don't know how many hours I spent thinking about a suitable nickname lol
          sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. God.

I'm taking off for class, but I just want you to know that I very nearly had a heart attack just now, tsax.
            Please don't have a heart attack

By the way, your sexy smirk picture is SO going up here when I get home tonight.

Comment

Starts singing (very badly) "I'm bringing sexy back"
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                *grabs Ambermoon's credit card* I bid ten bucks!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Starts singing (very badly) "I'm bringing sexy back"

Is there a song like that?

Comment

*sings* Too late!

I already put it all in my "AT3 or Bust!" jar, and no one's touching that baby. You'll be clawing it out of my cold, dead fingers.
                    That can easily be arranged you know.

SPAZZY

*takes that jar and uses it to get HERSELF to AT3 in 2008!
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                      *grabs Ambermoon's credit card* I bid ten bucks!

$25! (but Spazzy has to sign it!)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Under the cut for size

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          $25! (but Spazzy has to sign it!)
                          £30

Comment

Favorite Stargate SG-1 episode: A matter of Time

Favorite Stargate Atlantis episode: Grace Under Pressure

Top Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Male: Jack

Top Stargate SG-1/ Atlantis Female: Sam

Top Stargate SG-1 tearjerker: Heroes

Top Stargate Atlantis tearjerker: None

Best Stargate SG-1 Villian: I'm going to go with Ba'al-BEFORE he cloned himself.

Best Stargate Atlantis Villian: None

Funniest Stargate SG-1 Moment: Jack teeing off through the wormhole in WoO.

Funniest Stargate Atlantis moment: Rodney and Sam in GuP

Best Stargate SG-1 Guest Star: Tony Amendola

Best Stargate Atlantis Guest Star: Amanda Tapping

Most romantic Stargate SG-1 moment: The look between Jack and Sam through the forceshield in Divide and Conquer

Most romantic Stargate Atlantis Moment: Ronan and his wife in Sadeta

Best Stargate SG-1/Atlantis one liner: "Welcome to MY life."

Best Stargate SG-1/Atlantis set design/faked location: Gateroom

Best Stargate SG-1 Costume: I'll have to go with early Apophis attire, the King of Overdressed Ostentation.

Best Stargate Atlantis Costume: None. Hate their costumes

Best Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Cliffhanger Unfortunately I came to the series too late to appreciate any emotional impact of any early cliff-hangers so I'm going to go with Sam's fate in the end of Season 9.

Best Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Writer: Dunno. Can I say Sky?

Best Stargate Sg-1/Atlantis Director: Martin Wood

Comment

Originally posted by Coley View Post
                              Response Jester??!!
                              I'm almost speechless 'cause I'm laughing too hard ... at the commotion over mini's age and the replies from our almost 40s and 50s Samandans and then there's ... the golden age of Eleanor of Aquitaine. A woman for all seasons.
                              I can relate. Sisters, the secret is thinking positive. Once you're over the hill, you pick up speed - it's all downhill!

Now, about 1speed and his sexy smirk ... ROTFLOL ... he's John Steed to your Emma Peel my dear Coley. The dynamic duo!

I just am catching up with pages and pages since I posted earlier today and yahoo! Samandans are now posting their AT2 piccies ... it all started with the Samanda poster! Let me go find some more to add to the mix.

Crikey. Now that we've determined that Sky looks like AT's sister, does anyone think I could be her mum? (I'm gonna so regret writing this ... I've just had a pint of chilled Guinness at the new job's Christmas party. I ordered the Guinness in honor of my London Samandans.)

Yes, Deejay ... I was signing your card in that one photo. Coley was watching carefully to make sure I spelled all my words correctly.
                              Last edited by ChopinGal; 05 December 2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                                Holy Hannah woman - you've become a royal ambassador! Terrific post and terrific pic. All three of you look lovely!!

To think that you had met Russell Crowe but the person you're "crowing over" is Amanda. Yep, she's the real thing! You're hooked. Welcome to the club.

Taking a vote ... who thinks that Sky and AT could be sisters or cousins, eh?!

So glad you got to share this with all of us!

Hugs, CG
                                Don't get me wrong. Russell Crowe is a very attractive man. And funny.

But (insert really authentic Texan accent) "I'll tell you what"......

Amanda outclasses most 'celebrities' I've run into either professionally or personally. In terms of personability and genuine friendliness. Quite simply, she rocks.

Did I mention the word genuine? Because "I'll tell you what" (and folks like tsax can back me up on this!) A lot of people you meet have pretty smiles and sparkling mannerisms, but none of it reaches farther than their exteriors. Sadly. Few really mean it when they smile at you and even fewer are in Amanda's league for geuinely caring who the heck you are, beyond how you might relate to their immediate world/requirements.

Call me jaded if ya like. Lord knows I've called myself jaded a time or two. But well, that's how it goes.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X