X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Oh...

Spoiler:
    That's...hehehe. Sounds like CJ! I'm curious though...this was the last ep, right? So AT(Sam) has a big emotional scene and she's crying? I wanna know why! What's happening?

Spoiler:
    He did not say it was in the last episode - Ben does not tell spoilers at all - all I know is that it is from one of the last 10 episodes filmed close to the end of filming - but since they don't film things in order and I think because David Hewitt was on hand for the last day of filming but will be in the episode "Road Not Taken" - the scene with Chris could have been in any episode - all I know for sure is that it is a very emotional scene for Sam -
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
      Spoiler:
      He did not say it was in the last episode - Ben does not tell spoilers at all - all I know is that it is from one of the last 10 episodes filmed close to the end of filming - but since they don't film things in order and I think because David Hewitt was on hand for the last day of filming but will be in the episode "Road Not Taken" - the scene with Chris could have been in any episode - all I know for sure is that it is a very emotional scene for Sam -
      Spoiler:
      Ah, ok. I just thought I'd heard it was on the last day of shooting, but that doesn't really mean anything...like you said, they shoot out of order sometimes. I really wonder what the scene is about though.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Ah, ok. I just thought I'd heard it was on the last day of shooting, but that doesn't really mean anything...like you said, they shoot out of order sometimes. I really wonder what the scene is about though.
        Me too. I guess one mystery is solved, so now we get a new one.

Comment

Oh...

Spoiler:
          That's...hehehe. Sounds like CJ! I'm curious though...this was the last ep, right? So AT(Sam) has a big emotional scene and she's crying? I wanna know why! What's happening?
          Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
          Me too. I guess one mystery is solved, so now we get a new one.
          And now I really need to go to sleep because I am starting to think EXACTLY like you ladies!! Of course, planning on having EDM running on TiVo while I fall asleep may not be the best way to return to normalcy.

Bunnies... hehehe

Comment

Oh! We finally hear the story...

Spoiler:
            Yay! Imagine being confident enough to do that... and knowing her so well that he knew she wouldn't be offended! I want to see photos as well.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
              Oh! We finally hear the story...

Spoiler:
              Yay! Imagine being confident enough to do that... and knowing her so well that he knew she wouldn't be offended! I want to see photos as well.
              Spoiler:
              I'd want to see Amanda's reaction, but Chris...I can live without that!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                And now I really need to go to sleep because I am starting to think EXACTLY like you ladies!! Of course, planning on having EDM running on TiVo while I fall asleep may not be the best way to return to normalcy.

Bunnies... hehehe
                I was watching EDM with the commentary running this past week and when they got to the "NOT EXACTLY" line Joe M. who wrote the episode said that was not in the original script but it was something that Robert Cooper had them add before filming - when Joe asked him what it meant he said Rob did not give him a answer -

Okay I just went back and read Ivon's blog
                Spoiler:
                Oh... If and when you happen to see Amanda Tapping at a convention in the near future, be sure to ask her to tell you about what Chris did to surprise her on the second last day of shooting. It was a shocking sight that most of us hope never to see again, although it was got on film, as well as on my camera.

So it was not the last day of filming but the next to the last - which could mean it is from the final episode but again since they film out of order there is no way to be sure - Well I guess I could ask Amanda which episode they were filming at the time at AT2.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Spoiler:

Well I guess I could ask Amanda which episode they were filming at the time at AT2.
                  I guess you could...pretty please??? *begs*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    ok so I made some icons with the pics we have from the Gemini...I know it aren't the greatest icons cause I am way to tired but I just was inspired by the awsome pics

I love your icons! I noticed our avatar over on the S/J ship thread and it had me looking several times. I couldn't decide if it was Amanda or not. I love her with long hair.

Love the pictures from Gemini's -

Okay I just got back home from the Farscape Con and Ben Browder told the story about what Chris did to Amanda on set that Ivon Bartok mentioned in his blog for folks to ask Amanda about - because I do still want to pose the question to Amanda but with a twist after Ben telling the story I'm going to put this in spoiler tags for anyone that is going to AT2 and does not want to hear the story before then. The story is going to come with a picture which I'm putting is a seperate spoiler tag first for those that would like to see how Ben appeared on stage dressed today (if you have seen Farscape you will understand)

Picture
                    Spoiler:

Story
                    Spoiler:
                    After having answered several questions in a row about Stargate Ben all of a sudden started bouncing up and down (which was to funny in the Bunny suite) and said "Oh I'm going to beat Chris Judge and Amanda with telling this - Chris pulled the best prank I have ever seen on Amanda" at this point he tells everyone what Chris did - Chris walked into the scene/room dressed in a thong only with SG1 written in big letters - then he goes on to say that Amanda was in the middle of a big emotional scene when he did - at this point he starts acting like he's Amanda doing the scene (remember he was dressed in a Bunny suite as he does this) - he steps back from the mic and say's "Emoting, Crying" then pretends to cry - then he turns looks start ahead stops dead in his tracks jaws drops a bit - and then he turned around and started laughing -- I'm not sure what was funnier the story about what Chris did or watching Ben act like Amanda dressed as a Bunny -

On a side note Ben was really funy today -SunKrux I had dinner with the lady Ben asked about poll dancing - he really caught her off guard and she did not know how to respond to him
                    Thanks for sharing! Funny!

Can I say it feels familiar in this thread with several shippers posting here?

Comment

Oh...

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I want a pic of CJ in the thong!!!

Thanks for sharing the story, tsaxlady
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        Hey Samandans...I know this may be off topic but I just wanted to let you know how my very first con went tonight...so I thought I'd just post what I had posted in S/J Ship thread if that's ok!!
                        Spoiler:

Tony Amendola was lovely...very sweet...and funny...in one of the photos we had done with Tony I made a comment that the camera guy needed us to move more to the front and closer coz we...or rather I...was too short...so he got down on his knees and posed with us that way...it was so cool!!
                        Then with Rachel Lutrell...she was so cute...she was quite quiet...she was not feeling the best but was an absolute trooper...none the less she was fun to be with...she and Niki hit it off...they talked about dancing...Niki and Rachel both dance ballet...so Niki was in seventh heaven...and Rachel and her little sister Erika sang a beautiful song for us...totally awesome!!
                        David Nykl is an absolute cracker...and embarrassed me in front of everyone...I simply asked if he ever lurked in GW...and he came back with some question to me which had me blushing bright red...I can't remember exactly what he asked or said to me but it had everyone laughing...me included of course!!
                        I couldn't believe how relaxed I was once I had met them...I mean I was asking questions and all without a care...it was so fantastic!!
                        Then we all had dinner together...that was great...we were able to chat with all the guests freely...it was so relaxed and intimate...I can't wait for the next one...DSD comes out next April...I'm so there!!
                        I could go on for ever talking about the con...but I only managed 3 hours sleep last night...so I'm gonna hit the hay...
                        Oh yeah...all the other fans I met were absolutely great...and the event organisers were super...it's something I will never ever forget.!
                        I can't wait to meet Amanda one day...I'm not so nervous anymore...feeling like I can do anything right now...it's very empowering!!
                        Oh yeah...when we were chatting after dinner I got text message from one of my nuff nuff friends....so I called her to tell her I was having fun and then in the spur of the moment I handed my mobile phone to Rachel and she chatted to my buddy...it was so totally wicked!!

Well there you go folks...my first con and it was a hoot...I think I may be hooked now...and I can't tell you how many times I mentioned GW to the guests and everyone else there...I hope some of them come over to visit!
                        Anyhoo...gotta go to bed...godd night everyone...take care and be safe!
                        sounds like you had a great time! i've been out of the loop...what con were you at? did you take pictures?

and now to catch up on this page of posts...

Those pics of AT at the Gemini Awards..."holy hannah" is all i can say.

Spoiler:
                        as for this big emotional scene for AT...i wonder what it was for? I wonder if chris judge was caught on camera and if that will ever make it out in public one day...that would be hilarious. and that picture of browder in the bunny suit cracked me and my roommates up.
                        Last edited by LtColonelSamC; 06 November 2006, 01:04 AM. Reason: had to say something about the picture in tsaxlady's post

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                        My Stargate Videos
                        It's meant to be!

Comment

Holy cow.... she's just.... yeah... holy cow!

But on another note... anyone seen Uber lately?

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                          I know! Darn those watermarks.

Hopefully other pictures/video will be posted in the future. I found another pic on the same site. Here is the large image with the watermark and the small thumbnails (without watermarks, yay!).

And because I haven't figured out multi-quote yet -

Lovely icons, Eve! They are soooo pretty. I wish I had a LJ so I could borrow and use some of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                            Holy cow.... she's just.... yeah... holy cow!

But on another note... anyone seen Über lately?

Über's been around...but not that often. She's swamped, you see. So why do ya ask, anyway?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I was worried.... haven't seen you about.

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                              Über's been around...but not that often. She's swamped, you see. So why do ya ask, anyway?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

Wow I'm so excited, 9 days until I leave for London.(AT2, GABIT)
                                Love the pics of Amanda with long hair, is it her own hair? I have a question though, am I alone in wishing we could have more seasons of SG, I know it can't go on forever but one more season would have been good. What do you guys think? I'm not trying to upset anyone, I am just wondering, is that it, is it really over?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X