Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nibikko View Post
    ...I made a trailer for Solitudes. It is such a powerful episode for Sam so I thought I'd also share it here.
    Angsty! Well done.

Btw, I love the banner at the top of your webpage
    scarimor

Comment

24 guests!?! What's going on? Join up and post!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
        Lord, I think I'd be FAR too shy to ask Amanda anything at all... but if you want to poke me a lot with the list Strix, maybe I could be pursuaded...

But I'm making no promises. I'm horribly shy.
        I predict that as soon as you sit down to the first Q&A and Amanda comes into the room, she will sweep you up with her warmth and humour and you will feel quite at home in coming to the mike to ask a question ... shy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
          All right, all you people who have been providing interesting and intelligent questions for Amanda at GABIT: if you'll PMail me with the questions, I'll print them off and take them with me.

I just don't want to have to go back through the thread to look for them.

Of course, I won't be able to ask them all, but maybe I can shove a few of them off on other Samandans at the event.
          Just don't shove them in the direction of any Samandan Amanda won't be able to understand (for example, any Lancastrian, especially one currently residing in the Outer Hebrides)...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam View Post
            Just don't shove them in the direction of any Samandan Amanda won't be able to understand (for example, any Lancastrian, especially one currently residing in the Outer Hebrides)...
            Gafaw Tone, big BIG gafaw!!!

Crystal Skull must be words that aren't as easy to decipher as others!! Nothing to do with my Lancastrian accent!!

So where are you sleeping at GABIT then eh?!

Comment

Sam: Yes, this *is* an emergency. The Samandans are here!

Other captions?

Comment

Originally posted by Coley View Post
                Gafaw Tone, big BIG gafaw!!!

Crystal Skull must be words that aren't as easy to decipher as others!! Nothing to do with my Lancastrian accent!!

So where are you sleeping at GABIT then eh?!
                Well, I was thinking of using the hotel room - you know, the one I've got the reservation number for?

There again, the way CG's been inviting all and sundry into the room for sloe gin and Stargate Scrabble, maybe I'll just go and sleep in the Goo.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Sam: Yes, this *is* an emergency. The Samandans are here!
                  Sam: And they've eaten all the blue jello!!!
                  Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 29 October 2006, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Wow 59 guest at Samanda ... Any break news that I'm unaware of??

I was thinking Amanda Tapping wasn't doing any more events this year until Gabit or Avalon later this month ... EDIT: Later in November.
                    Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 29 October 2006, 02:09 PM.

Comment

It sounds like there are a lot of lucky people going to Gabit & Avalon!! Will you all provide details of your trip for all those unlucky fans sitting at home.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        Wow 59 guest at Samanda ... Any break news that I'm unaware of??

I was thinking Amanda Tapping wasn't doing any more events this year until Gabit or Avalon later this month ... EDIT: Later in November.
                        Yeah, why are there 64 guests? We must be unaware of something... Someone care to delurk and tell us what's the what?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                          Yeah, why are there 64 guests? We must be unaware of something... Someone care to delurk and tell us what's the what?
                          Agreed. It's worrying.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I second that... 68 people on the thread? What's up?

And Nibikko, thanks for sharing your videos with us!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                              I second that... 68 people on the thread? What's up?

And Nibikko, thanks for sharing your videos with us!
                              Should we be getting worried that they know something we don't know?!?
                              Or has the word spread around about all the talk about doohickeys and did they just wanted to join in

And I agree the vid from Nibikko is really awsome!!! Great work with that vid...and so angsty...

Comment

yes... whenever there is a lot of ppl in a thread, i always wonder what's going on???

so, any lurkers out there... if you know something the rest of us don't, fess up!

sally

ps - i've downloaded internet explorer 7... aint bad, but new buttons and such that i'm not sure i'm really needing or crazy about.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X