you know jack and computers

match made in netu
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Won't happen. AT in a James Cameron project. I would die. And I'm too young to die. See? Won't happen....
        Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Well, it's been nice having you around Jennifer
        Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Hey Jenn...you want us to invite Amanda on your funeral [/FONT][/SIZE]
        Umm, Jennifer, you better be careful about those type of comments around here. Remember how long we discussed doohickeys. You don't want us writing your ulogy when Amanda and Cameron team up, especially since I'm quite sure you'll still be alive and well.

Seriously, I can see this happening! I mean Amanda is to Science Fiction what Susan Lucci is to Daytime Drama. She has put in so much time on Star Gate and helped make it the dynasty that it is, so I can see James Cameron courting her for a role in one of his movies.

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
        Yeah any of those would rock. As long as she's not in AVP2... I'll be happy.
        Here, Here! No Alien Vs. Predator! I couldn't take my little Amanda fans to see that one.

Comment

Well I'm off to read some fic. Nite all

Comment

Now that we are finally, I can finally post this

Last edited by RepliCartertje : Today at 03:17 PM. Reason: you don't want to know why
            But inquiring minds want to know
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Now that we are finally, I can finally post this

But inquiring minds want to know

Mandy...let Eve alone...you are just being to nosy
              Last edited by RepliCartertje; 27 October 2006, 07:07 PM. Reason: You know why Mandy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                Yeah no AVP2. I'm really not into movies like that. It would be very hard for me to enjoy the movie even if she was in it.
                what is 'avp2'? (one 1, for that matter )

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  Sam: Jack I told you if you played with doohickies too much you'd break them.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    Sam: Jack I told you if you played with doohickies too much you'd break them.
                    What! More dookickies? What are you expecting a sequel
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

What! More dookickies? What are you expecting a sequel
                      Yes, please!
                      How many times would we have to mention doohickeys to get a sequel?

Comment

I took the kids to the park today to look at the fall follage, and my daughter got all excited when she saw the leaves blowing in the wind. She said, "Look Mom, the wind is swirling the leaves into a vortex." What do you think? Too much science fiction?

Anyway, I couldn't help but think about what Sam would have been like as a child and how General Jacob (although he wouldn't have been a general yet) would have coped with such a bright inquisitive child. I think he would have doted on her a bit, especially since she was the baby (we think) and his little girl. I bet he didn't start really putting pressure on her until after her mom died. Just a theory though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                          I took the kids to the park today to look at the fall follage, and my daughter got all excited when she saw the leaves blowing in the wind. She said, "Look Mom, the wind is swirling the leaves into a vortex." What do you think? Too much science fiction?

Anyway, I couldn't help but think about what Sam would have been like as a child and how General Jacob (although he wouldn't have been a general yet) would have coped with such a bright inquisitive child. I think he would have doted on her a bit, especially since she was the baby (we think) and his little girl. I bet he didn't start really putting pressure on her until after her mom died. Just a theory though.
                          Too much science fiction????? NEVER! I love it....how many children would even know what a vortex is, let alone use the word properly? I hope your daughter continues to emulate Sam....she couldn't do much better, could she? And you MUST be a great Mom.

Hic Comitas Regit
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                            Too much science fiction????? NEVER! I love it....how many children would even know what a vortex is, let alone use the word properly? I hope your daughter continues to emulate Sam....she couldn't do much better, could she? And you MUST be a great Mom.

Hic Comitas Regit
                            here's a super random thought...

i wonder what amanda is going to dress olivia up as for halloween? really, i want to know.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i wonder what amanda is going to dress olivia up as for halloween? really, i want to know.

sally
                              Yeah. Babies and toddlers are so much fun to dress up (and puppies!). It doesn't matter what costume you put on them, they always look completely melt-your-heart adorable.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

sally
                                Oh, how about dressing her up as a little colonel!

Comment

Working...
                                X