Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golfbooy
    Spoiler:
    Eh, I took that to be just a mistake in a quickly written news item, not that Dominion would end season ten and Unending would be used to conclude the series. I think Darren just misworded his write up and meant to imply that the season would conclude with both Dominion and Unending.

That said, I like your interpretation much better. I hope that Unending does have nothing to do with the Ori and has everything to do with SG-1 and the characters. But that's unlikely at best methinks.

PS
    I do love the title of the last episode.
    Brad Wright said in the interview for TV Guide that the last episode will be the SEASON finale, not the series finale
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
      On 'Dominium' and 'Unending'...

Spoiler:

Hmmm. I've wondered if this was what they would do; have the Ori succeed in winning but have SG1 travel back in time to 'undo' everything and reset the timeline just after S8/beginning of S9 so they never meet the Ori. Thus giving them the opportunity to redo the Ori storyline in the movies (hopefully learning from their mistakes and option of not using S9/S10 characters if they didn't want to).

They kind of did set the precedent with Moebius but I don't think they will do it because wouldn't that mean resetting Atlantis too?? And it all would feel a little bit like finding Bobby in the shower...(congrats if you get that analogy).
      The first thing that sprang to mind for me was....

Spoiler:
      Babylon 5's final episode called "Sleeping In Light". It went to the future to see what happened to all of them and I'm wondering if that might be the direction they go. I can't see them repeating the Moebius "travel back in time and fix everything" scenario but perhaps more along the lines of 2010. With some sort of reset that leaves all the possibilities open for movies.

I love the title...."Unending".
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        you know the first thing that came to mind in seeing your picture? i saw sam first, then looking down i saw your caption 'problem solver'. then i looked up again and saw all those pill bottles... i thought 'that' was the problem solver you were getting at; pills solve everything.

sally

But actually I was thinking the same thing... I thought yeah for what company does she work??? promoting medicine eh lol

But great poster Nola...they are always really really good

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
          Hey, that's my birthday! Wouldn't winning the chance to be the second presenter be a GREAT birthday present?

You know, except for the part where I don't get to go to GABIT?

Ah well.
          Yea I know how you feel, I'd rather being going to Gabit also
          But at least I get to... pick a number
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Originally posted by Deejay435
            You know, except for the part where I don't get to go to GABIT?
            Yea I know how you feel, I'd rather being going to Gabit also
            We can have our own party. I'll bring the brewskies!

Comment

Going OT for a moment:

I found out yesterday that my cousin Nina was in a car accident on Thrusday afternoon and is now the proud owner of a rod in one leg and a broken pelvis. Sadly for her, she'll more than likely get blammed for the accident, even though she was trying to get out of the way of an ambulance.

I'd just like Samandans to add her to any prayer list/rolls and send good vibes that she'll not only heal well, but that some how she'll be able to pay the bills of, she's uninsured (gotta love America, no? Insurance is so high that most can't afford to have it) and will wind up footing all the hospital bills and probably the bills from the accident herself.

That is all. Thank you.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Samandan play time.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

amanda and rick are hosting that 'thing' today... i want details!!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  amanda and rick are hosting that 'thing' today... i want details!!

sally
                  This is all the details I got

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  I'm not sure if anyone else has posted this, but I believe this is the site where you will be able to see the FMA Webcast.

FMA Webcast

I'm assuming the webcasts are edited before posting, so I doubt they will be live. However, there are webcasts for both the 2005 & 2004 Fashion Rock events and each are approximately an hour and thirty mins long, so we might be able to get a few glimpses of Amanda at the very least. Though it's more likely that we'll hear her voice rather than see her.

Once on the site, click the Fashion Rocks link and that should take you to previous webcasts of the FMA event.

Kat
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    Sounds like a good idea I'll bring the tequilla and we'll tell Deejay to bring the blue jello

Good thing Sky won't be here, she might not recognize the place after the party
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just Sam in her blues.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Just Sam in her blues.
                        That's from deus ex machina???
                        'Cause the uniform seems to be that of a Major Not LtCol??????

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Sounds like a good idea I'll bring the tequilla and we'll tell Deejay to bring the blue jello

Good thing Sky won't be here, she might not recognize the place after the party
                          Don't expect ME to clean up the mess!

btw, thanks for the green message Mandy.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah
                            That's from deus ex machina???
                            'Cause the uniform seems to be that of a Major Not LtCol??????
                            I believe that's the ep, yes. If you enlarge the picture, you can see her little oak leaves (?) are silver, so she's a Lt. Col.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                              OK, you're bringing brewski's, Mandy is bringing Tequilla and Deejay is bringing blue jello.....mind if I bring rum for Mojitos? Blue ones, of course. I had my first one in Vancouver last week, and they are yummy.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                I believe that's the ep, yes. If you enlarge the picture, you can see her little oak leaves (?) are silver, so she's a Lt. Col.
                                I agree. And it's Sams look for EDM and Beachhead. The curly hair and softer look. It most defenitely is because she reminds me so much of Amanda when she won the Leo Award for Threads (which was after she had Olivia and at about the same time she returned on Stargate I think)

Comment

Working...
                                X