Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    give it time. once sam and thor have their first on screen kiss, you won't be able to resist! then you'll see. oh yes, you'll all see!
    (you can't see me, but i'm sitting in a big evil cave converted into a supervillian lair, in a huge big leather chair, with a map of the world illuminated behind me. i'm not holding a cat because it wasn't a shipper, so i shot got rid of it!)
    Oh, well Sam and *Thor* is a special case. There is true love there. Check out the Sam/Thor thread if you don't believe me. There are pictures.

Comment

I shall lull them into
      a false sense of security...

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Oh, well Sam and *Thor* is a special case. There is true love there. Check out the Sam/Thor thread if you don't believe me. There are pictures.
        I thought she said that Thor wasn't such a good kisser.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            I tend to fall into the neutral territory between shippers and anti-shippers.

Barrett: Oh come on, Sam. Just one more. This one you'll love. I swear.

Sam: For the last time Barrett...I do NOT think Dilbert is funny! Just let it go already. Geez.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

See, that might've worked out. If only Sam and Jack weren't already (secretly) married. Oh well, guess there's nothing to be done about it now.

Comment

I tend to fall into the neutral territory between shippers and anti-shippers.

That's cool. We have all types here. We joke about it but...really...we're all over the board on that topic. Which is GREAT.

I tease a few anti/non/other shippers but they know I'm playing and they tease back and it's all good. I consider them friends regardless of their position on this issue. Even though they're wrong. *snerk*

But seriously, we're Amanda Tapping fans and Samantha Carter fans first and foremost. To ship or not to ship just isn't relevant in the grand scheme of Amanda!Love tm.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

Pandas ?! Emus can be cuddly. I'm so hurt.
                  Emu doesn't rhyme with Amanda and doesn't have a cool Amanda story attached to it.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    See, that might've worked out. If only Sam and Jack weren't already (secretly) married. Oh well, guess there's nothing to be done about it now.
                    Congrats on 1,900 posts!

Just for you...

BTW...I have Jack secretly married in my fan fic, but not to Sam. They can get married when they decide to retire.

Comment

Oooo wet Sam and Jack... Thanks Admiral Q!

Congrats on 1,900 posts!

Just for you...

BTW...I have Jack secretly married in my fan fic, but not to Sam. They can get married when they decide to retire.
                      I think he already is retired, officially speaking ... *snerk*

mg

Comment

Congrats on 1,900 posts!

Just for you...

B-but if you have Jack already married off, won't that make him a bigamist???

LOL

Comment

I thought she said that Thor wasn't such a good kisser.
                          take it back! you take that back right now!

*runs off crying to watch small victories again*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            B-but if you have Jack already married off, won't that make him a bigamist???

LOL
                            That's OK. Sam's a polygamist, too. She's secretly married to Teal'c *and* Thor, too. It's all good....

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              Oooo wet Sam and Jack... Thanks Admiral Q!

I think he already is retired, officially speaking ... *snerk*

mg
                              YW...btw...the O at the end of my user name stands for O'Neill and my Jack clone gets testy when it's omitted. Not to worry...Daniel put him in chains earlier so he can't hurt anyone just now.

Admiral, Addy, AQO, they all work...just so you know.

Oh...and that's one of my own caps, so keep a copy if you want...anything with an AQO in the name somewhere is one of mine and I post them to be shared with all.

Comment

YW...btw...the O at the end of my user name stands for O'Neill and my Jack clone gets testy when it's omitted. Not to worry...Daniel put him in chains earlier so he can't hurt anyone just now.

Admiral, Addy, AQO, they all work...just so you know.
                                What IS it with you people and your freaky vowels, for cryin' out loud?!?! First Ooober and her omitless Oooomlut, now you and your "Ohhhhh" (Ohhhhh!) Wouldn't wanna miss THAT, no siree... d'oh.

moodygeeek

Comment

Working...
                                X