No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the promo "walk" clip, nice, and I bet if it was Amanda and not "Sam" who helped that woman (I learned something new) she also got her biscuit out of the vending machine, cause our Angel so helpful to all.

And now we talk of Amanda, she just looks like in Season 6 so 4 years younger, must be Olivia that made her younger (wink)

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
      A little something for you Sam/Teal'c shippers

http://www.geocities.com/celtic_myst...ight_Hand.html
      Thanks for the fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        You know I have just had another quick look at the season 10 promo vid with Sam and the vending machine. Did you all notice how Sam just swaggered out of that room at the end. Amanda is just a class actor isn't she. She doesn't quit acting - not for a second!!
        I think the way Amanda swaggers with Sam is cute. It actually caught my attention years ago but everytime I see her walking now, I smile. I really don't notice AT doing it when she walks normally, but I definitely notice it with Sam.
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 June 2006, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I think the way Amanda swaggers with Sam is cute. I actually caught my attention years ago but everytime I see her walking now, I smile. I really don't notice AT doing it when she walks normally, but I definitely notice it with Sam.
          Ha Ha Ha! I never would have caught that one! She is good.

Comment

Thanks for the fic.
            You're welcome. She wrties good Sam/Teal'c doesn't she?
            sigpic

Comment

Hello 11 guests! How are you? Samanda is a fun place to be; why don't you join in? If not, and you want to remain anonymous, at least go vote for our girl here. She's moved from #39 to #17!!!!

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder how AT felt when they were covering her in all that goo. Ya know, just standing around nonchalantly, whistling to yourself, trying to ignore the fact that you're wearing next to nothing while make-up department covers your body in wet, sticky goo. I hope it was at least during the summer when they filmed this because I could imagine it got very cold otherwise.
                no, amanda said it was cold in the studio. and that certain 'parts' were perky.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                  did they really need to turn the AC up that much
                  some how I don't think MS liked having to shoot his nude scene outside in February, but the affects are a little different
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Sorry I haven't been posting, but real life issues have kept me from doing much of anything pleasurable lately. I have missed you all, and have tried to log on to read your posts as often as I could. I am thrilled that I will be going to England (bar anything else going wrong) for several weeks in November and knowing that in addition to seeing AT again and RDA for the first time, I'll hopefully be seeing many of you.

I know many of us were disappointed with Sam's character development, or rather lack there of, in season 9, however, I will remain hopeful that season 10 will have some pleasant surprises for us Sam fans. I have to give it a chance...I'm a die hard, I guess.
                    Hey. Being a die hard is good. Or at least I'd better think so because, ya know, I'm one too.

You know what, by the way? Sam's a Great Character.

I'm just sayin'.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Seeing RDA on SG-1 again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I so wish I were AT right now.
                      i know... warm and fuzzy sigh

i saved the video to my computer, then i used windows movie maker to save just the amanda and rick parts.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        did they really need to turn the AC up that much
                        Doesn't really matter what the temperature is. I've been on a lot of sets, seen a lot of scenes shot and if there's frontal nudity involved for an actress, there's always a 'chill effect'. Not all of that is related to temperature. I think it's pretty unavoidable.

geeek (way more than necessary there... yeah lol)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

sally
                          While I definitely remember her saying that it was cold (and then the infamously hilarious look on her face that many of you have captured), I do not remember that last detail!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Then I scrolled down the page, to the very clip Mini posted. And saw myself quoted on that scene.

Guess I voted after all. Hee!
                            deej, i just greened you with a message. i meant to type 'senior moment', not the word i typed instead. just wanted you to know, so you weren't trying to figure out that weird word i'd written.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

i know... warm and fuzzy sigh

i saved the video to my computer, then i used windows movie maker to save just the amanda and rick parts.

sally
                              Hey! Is that the season ten previous you guys are talking about? If so, how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                                You know I have just had another quick look at the season 10 promo vid with Sam and the vending machine. Did you all notice how Sam just swaggered out of that room at the end. Amanda is just a class actor isn't she. She doesn't quit acting - not for a second!!
                                that's our amanda.

and yes, she's OURS!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X