Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Yes, but the people who want them to kiss are shippers too. There are lots of different types out there and none of them are "wrong", they just see things differently.
    yeah I know but I was talking about me being a shipper and well not the one for sam/tealc...

and lovely pic of grace

Comment

Grace: Come on now Sam, you know you're supposed to eat your fruit, its good for you.

Love the pic TJ
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Grace: Come on now Sam, you know you're supposed to eat your fruit, its good for you.

Love the pic TJ
        More like, "Sorry Sam, but this is all there is left since Scari and TJ started the Blue Jello for Europe campaign!"

And thanks. It's in the picture gallery on the DVD. I capped it a few weeks ago but never got around to sharing. I was just cleaning up my pooty and found it
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Another Random Dream post be me!!!

So last night the theme was "Sam kissing EVERYONE!" literally... Unfortunately the beginning has already been forgotten, but I distinctly remember the end... It was in the briefing room, and Sam was standing up beside the big table and was macking on someone who I thought at first to be Jack, but then Daniel comes running in saying all "Oh, we won't be able to get Sam back for this briefing with the Goa'uld Delegates" (I watched New Order yesterday...) but then yeah, as Daniel ran in Sam seperates from the person who suddenly has been morphed into Teal'c...

I honestly never thought I'd have a dream about Sam and TEALC... People like AD and Uber know what I mean...

But ah well, I've now officially dreamt about Sam with, at the very least, every single guy on Sg1. Oy... this is telling me something about my subconcious and it's not nice!

*wants more Sam Kicking Butt dreams*
          I had a dream about Stargate last night. But I don't remember Sam! Let's see...Daniel was there, Weir and Sheppard were there...maybe I dreamed a crossover ep! At least no one was kissing! Unless of course it's me and Daniel...or me and Sheppard.

Comment

More like, "Sorry Sam, but this is all there is left since Scari and TJ started the Blue Jello for Europe campaign!"

And thanks. It's in the picture gallery on the DVD. I capped it a few weeks ago but never got around to sharing. I was just cleaning up my pooty and found it
            wonders where TJ keeps her caps, "pooty"
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              wonders where TJ keeps her caps, "pooty"
              Pooty is my pet name for my beast of a laptop

Comment

well im off now. will try and do some more posting tomorrow night after work ( ) if not i'll be back a week tomorrow cause im off on holidays on monday. have fun, and post often . im going to miss not being able to come on to gateworld.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  well im off now. will try and do some more posting tomorrow night after work ( ) if not i'll be back a week tomorrow cause im off on holidays on monday. have fun, and post often . im going to miss not being able to come on to gateworld.
                  Have a great time, and by the time you get back I'm sure there will be a lot for you to catch up on
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Lol, my computer is called Gandalf the Grey, my crazy media machine computer that's hooked to my TV is called Darth (Vader) and my mom's laptop I name Thor Buddy...

Then I USED to have 'Ole Faithful, and Beast, and...

well anyways, been naming computers for a long time...

Re/the whole Sam/Teal'c thing... I personally think it is OH so wrong, not because i'm a shipper just cause... I think it is...

A weird thing is, my dreams involving SG are either me meeting Amanda for whatever reason, or Sam getting with someone... honestly I don't know why, that's just the way it is... *headdesk*

Besides my first Atlantis one a few months ago with Weir and an AU Weir and Weir just got promoted (though not being IN the military.. hm..) and they were talking about Shep...

Lovely Grace pic
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

ok, so how many samandans are going to shore leave?????
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My computer is M.A.L.P. and my roommate's is Walter...or is it the other way around?

Not going to Shore Leave. But I am going to Creation Con Vancouver 2007! *begs Amanda to be there*

Comment

My computer doesn't have a name. It takes a lot of verbal abuse, though.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            My computer doesn't have a name. It takes a lot of verbal abuse, though.
                            It's not actually a specific name for my computer, it's what I call all computers, really. And yes, this beast takes a HELL of a lot of abuse. Any of you who know me outside of GW will know how awful my wireless connection is, so it gets a good kicking on a regular basis.

Comment

It's not actually a specific name for my computer, it's what I call all computers, really. And yes, this beast takes a HELL of a lot of abuse. Any of you who know me outside of GW will know how awful my wireless connection is, so it gets a good kicking on a regular basis.
                              Mine internet connection used to be awful - in a bizarre coincidence, the dial-up service in my area got progressively slower and more unreliable while the telephone company was trying to encourage people to sign up for broadband. Eventually, we gave in and got broadband.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

yeah well that is why I don't have wireless anymore... I used to have to much problems so... stoped with it and now I am having the time of my life

ooh and my computer just hasn't got a name except sometimes I call him Compaqtje

Comment

Working...
                                X