No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if anyone would be interested, but this site lets you vote for your favorite celebrities. I wasn't going to post it here, but AT is losing ground, and I can't do it all myself! You can vote once every five minutes. So, if you wanna help out Amanda...there's the link.

I know in the end the person who wins is the one that has the most fans that can spend the time sitting around clicking a button...but FCOL, Ben Browder is #12. AT should be up there too!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I don't know if anyone would be interested, but this site lets you vote for your favorite celebrities. I wasn't going to post it here, but AT is losing ground, and I can't do it all myself! You can vote once every five minutes. So, if you wanna help out Amanda...there's the link.

I know in the end the person who wins is the one that has the most fans that can spend the time sitting around clicking a button...but FCOL, Ben Browder is #12. AT should be up there too!
      Thanks for posting the link! I like Ben, but Amanda's my favorite. I will vote often.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
        Sam kissing Teal'c??? really... I mean it is nice dreaming of sam but her kissing Teal'c... that is so wrong on so many levels...
        Aww, what's wrong with Sam kissing Teal'c? I pretty sure Amanda would jump at the chance to snog with CJ on camera. He's very yummy... I know I wouldn't pass up on such an opportunity!

Teal'c and Samantha sitting in a tree.
        K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica
          i think teal'c is
          the only cast member she hasn't kissed
          Sam kissed Teal'c in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            ok, so how many samandans are going to shore leave?????
            Me...Me...Me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
              Another Random Dream post be me!!!

So last night the theme was "Sam kissing EVERYONE!" literally... Unfortunately the beginning has already been forgotten, but I distinctly remember the end... It was in the briefing room, and Sam was standing up beside the big table and was macking on someone who I thought at first to be Jack, but then Daniel comes running in saying all "Oh, we won't be able to get Sam back for this briefing with the Goa'uld Delegates" (I watched New Order yesterday...) but then yeah, as Daniel ran in Sam seperates from the person who suddenly has been morphed into Teal'c...

I honestly never thought I'd have a dream about Sam and TEALC... People like AD and Uber know what I mean...

But ah well, I've now officially dreamt about Sam with, at the very least, every single guy on Sg1. Oy... this is telling me something about my subconcious and it's not nice!

*wants more Sam Kicking Butt dreams*
              this reminds me of a non gate related dream i had ages ago where i was kissing a guy i know and he suddenly became Micheal from lost. it was very weird.

Comment

I made a new AT Wall
                for AD, TJ, Myrth, and anyone else who suffers from an addiction of AT.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  I made a new AT Wall
                  Thats great did you do the Betrayal wallpaper? wow I love that one, I have it as my wallpaper at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                    Thats great did you do the Betrayal wallpaper? wow I love that one, I have it as my wallpaper at work.
                    If it's the same betrayal wallpaper, then yes. Thank you for the very kind compliment. I'm always happy to hear that someone actually enjoyed and used one of my walls..

Comment

Oooh lookie... I get up in the morning and there's presents!!! Thanks Kat! What a way to start the day.

I made a new AT Wall
                      sigpic

Comment

Sam kissed Teal'c in 2010.
                        yes, she did, smart girl
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ok, so how many samandans are going to shore leave?????
                          Count me in for Shore Leave
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

so that's three of us
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so that's three of us
                              IIRC didn't Poz say she was going?
                              sigpic

my fanfic