Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    I dunno, Strix, based on (well, ALL) the het men I know, that may not be the case. It may, in fact, entirely depend on whether or not he gets to WATCH.
    Ewww! No audience allowed!

Talk about performance anxiety...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      That's okay mini, because Deejay(Sam) took a wrong turn and ended up in Jack O'Neil's office, that's O'Neil with one L

Originally posted by Deejay435
      Oh no Mandy. My incredible spelling issues aside, I can most certainly tell the difference. Oh yeah.
      But you see, when Deejay(Sam) went to O'NeiL's office, it was empty, so Deejay(Sam) thought she would surprise him by waiting in his chair behind the desk wearing only a grin when Gen. Jack O'NeiL walked into his office
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Here it is Myrth have fun

Soooo... at the risk of descending into total GUTTERLAND this morning...

If YOU could inhabit SAMANTHA CARTER'S MIND & BODY for ONE DAY, that's 24 FULL HOURS, what would YOU DO? What WOULD you do? Mind you, this is a PG message board, people!!!!

mini(the severely twisted)geek
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          Sam: "It's just a game, honey. Seriously... if you can't find it, Teal'c will just tell you where he hid your muffin."
          You don't want to know where my mind went.

Ooooh, and Strix, I already said my turn would be with Janet too! We'll have a happy little doctor, huh?
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

In case you don't read the Gateworld home page, there's an article about SciFi's new broadband video channel. Among other things, they've got new deleted scenes from seasons 7 and 8. Whoo Hoo! There are some good Sam scenes, if you want to check them out. (and I know that you do ) Here's the link

http://video.scifi.com/player.html?dlid=3369

Just click on the shows tab, then look for Stargate deleted scenes on the right.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              Inhabiting Carter's body? That would be a time I *wouldn't* object to S/J ship.
              RDA-Jack. (happy sigh)

Ah now see I knew you would finally see the J/S light.

Comment

If I were Sam Carter for 24 hours ...

I would take a ship that I (or Sam built) on a joy ride through the galaxy. I of course would be in the pilot's seat and Jack would be my wing man. (I spend entirely too much time sitting on Earth dreaming about the stars not to waste the opportunity.) I'd be doing loops around the moon, sweep down to get a closer look at Mars and flying through the rings on Saturn just for the thrill. Then I would set the hyper drive to explore yet another galaxy and land on a beautiful uninhabited planet with lots and lots of mountains and a beautiful crystal clear lake that Jack and I could enjoy together.

Comment

Congratulations, stargate barbie, on 2,300 posts!

Congratulations, MandySG1, on 1,700 posts!

Congratulations, minigeek, on 1,600 posts!

Hi, everyone! Just trying to catch up! Some wonderful discussions going on here!!! How are things in the Kingdom?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Congratulations, stargate barbie, on 2,300 posts!

Congratulations, MandySG1, on 1,700 posts!

Congratulations, minigeek, on 1,600 posts!

Hi, everyone! Just trying to catch up! Some wonderful discussions going on here!!! How are things in the Kingdom?
                    thanks and things are getting pretty hot in here going by the answers to mini's latest question *Grabs fan from...who had it last ah scarimor, yea grabs fan from scari*
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If YOU could inhabit SAMANTHA CARTER'S MIND & BODY for ONE DAY, that's 24 FULL HOURS, what would YOU DO? What WOULD you do? Mind you, this is a PG message board, people!!!!

I would:

* Have a (shall we say) memorable couple hours with JACCCK...

* Have Walter dial up a nice, tropical planet and visit for an hour or three

* Go back to my (her) house and go through EVERY SINGLE DRAWER (cuz you KNOW there's something interesting SOMEWHERE in there)

* Take the INDIAN out for a spin.

* Buy a PUPPY (just for the hell of it, because it'd be hilarious once I was gone again and she had no idea where the damn dog came from!)

* Ask Jack to marry me (assuming she wasn't already married to 'im at the time)

* Call up Rodney McKay and have phone sex with him (just cuz it'd be FRICKIN HILARIOUS!)

And hmm... still thinking.
                      Originally posted by Strix varia
                      OMG. Much though I would love to go to the SGC and look around... or better yet, go through the gate... I would be a bit terrified of accidentally destroying the world or getting someone killed through my incompetence.

"Carter, what the hell do you mean you can't fix the gate?"

"Uh... sorry sir! I'm feeling a bit slow today!"

I might actually fess up. It would be kind of fun to get interrogated by Daniel. Or Teal'c. (I wonder if they'd let me hug them?)
                      Originally posted by Deejay435
                      PG eh? Well then I really can't answer this question. But I would be doing it with Jack.

In my spare time I'd get some practice flights in on the X302s.

And I would certainly want some of that 24 hours to be spent going through the 'gate. A nice, 'simple' meet and greet would do me.

Edited because if I don't have Sam's brains, I'll have to have Jack be in the first seat of the X302, and I'll be riding shotgun.

And Strix gave me an idea: I would SO have to hug Teal'c.
                      Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      If I were in Sam's body for 24hrs ... hmmm... what would I do?

1) I'd give Teal'c and Daniel a big hug just because I could.

2) I'd call Jack on the phone just so I could hear his voice.
                      Our conversation...

Jack: Uh Carter? Not that this isn't a really pleasant surprise, but is there a reason you called me?

Sam(me): Um, I was just wondering how you were doing, sir.

Jack: You feeling ok, Carter?

Sam(me): To be honest, sir, I'm not really feeling myself today.

Jack: Is there anything I could do to help?

Sam(Me): *big cheesy grin* You already are.

Yes, I know secretly I'd be wanting more, but I couldn't do anything that would look badly on Sam. I may be in her body, but I wouldn't completely take advantage of the situation.

3) I'd totally figure out some reason to go through the Stargate.
                      4) Tinker with the stuff in her lab.
                      5) I'd find Mitchell alone somewhere and very politely tell him...

"Just between you and me, *whispering in his ear* I suggest that you talk to Teal'c about the Jaffa Rites of Or'nok, because if you ever call me Mary Poppins again, you'll be experiencing it first hand.

What?!? Sam will be thanking me for that one!

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      you want to get us out of the gutter with that?

ok then, so i guess the one word answer of: "Jack" would be unacceptable. uummmm, if i were in season 5 sams body then i'd probably spend all day driving that volvo around, season 4 sam and i'd probably spend all day driving the indian motorbike around. early season 4 sam and i'd probably kick the guy who tried cutting my hair right in the crotch!
                      i'd find a dirtbike or something and make good use of that ramp leading up to the open wormhole.
                      i'd hug teal'c for about 4 hours straight.
                      i'd see what the hell is so great about blue jello, then likely become a blue jello addict.
                      if i were late season 7 sam i would kick pete shannahans ass right before telling him to take a hike!
                      if i were season 9 sam i'd punch cameron the first time he did something stupid, maybe then he'd learn not to keep doing stupid things. actually, i'd come back to sg1 and lead it the first time i were asked!
                      i'd take a spin on one of the big ships (303's), then take one of the 302's out for a spin.
                      i'd check out my medical records to see what the heck is the deal with my abilities following jolinar, and try to find out if she actually can speak goa'uld like she should be able to.
                      i'd go and put all of the medals that i know she's earned on the dress blues, then fall over from the weight.
                      i think i ran out of time a while ago, so maybe i should stop.
                      These are rippin' hilarious!
                      Originally posted by ann_sgcfan

I would take a ship that I (or Sam built) on a joy ride through the galaxy. I of course would be in the pilot's seat and Jack would be my wing man. (I spend entirely too much time sitting on Earth dreaming about the stars not to waste the opportunity.) I'd be doing loops around the moon, sweep down to get a closer look at Mars and flying through the rings on Saturn just for the thrill. Then I would set the hyper drive to explore yet another galaxy and land on a beautiful uninhabited planet with lots and lots of mountains and a beautiful crystal clear lake that Jack and I could enjoy together.
                      And this one is along the lines of what I'd want to do (assuming that I could 'borrow' Sam's ability to fly spacecraft). Sort of along the lines of my fic 'Come Fly With Me' (w/ J/S UST)

Comment

* I'd take an X-302 out for a little test flight.
                        * Then, I'd spend the rest of the day taking Jack out for repeat "test flights."

Sorry. My bad.
                        (pg forum! pg forum! pg forum@)

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan

Love this, ann! It couldn't get much better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Wishful TV Guide spoilers:

Colonel Carter and Teal'c must go behind enemy lines to rescue Daniel...

The President sends Colonel Carter on a mission in which she must use all her scientific and combat skills to survive...

The Haktyl request Colonel Carter for a mission that could hold the key to Earth's future...

Colonel Carter and her team must help Thor save an Asgard planet from disaster..
                            These are wonderful, jckfan!

Comment

I'd think Vala and Janet would have to look out if I were in Sam's body

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                I'd think Vala and Janet would have to look out if I were in Sam's body
                                Ha! I'd be surprised if you'd even make it out of Sam's personal quarters, let alone have time to hook up with Vala and Janet.

Comment

Working...
                                X