Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    do you know if amanda has a SAG card? ('screen actors guild' in the US)

sally
    I would think she would, since she's had some parts in movies, and SG1 being owned by an American company she may have gotten one there but its just a guess.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      Court jesters who posed as the king probably didn't meet very pleasant fates.

Am I being paged?!

Jester

Comment

Here's a little something for all of you who were a bit perturbed by Wright's comments that SG-1 was a comedy.

Comedy

same wall different message WTF

Heh, I just love their expressions in these pictures.
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 05 June 2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Is this woman stunning or what?

Even when she's hamming it up with her hair flyin' hither and yon, she's pretty. How on EARTH does she pull it off?!??

*mumbles incoherently*

i know, she's gorgeous!

doesn't it make you want to slap her, though? in a totally non violent way, of course, because... i mean, doesn't that woman even have one bad hair day!? she's TOO damn pretty! *pretends to be as gorgeous as amanda* there, i feel better now!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
            FYI in case anyone has not seenthis (there is a thread in News):

The entire ORIGINAL SG1 Cast and Staff were presented with the Golden Stargate Award:

http://www.rdanderson.com/updates/goldgate.htm

(Please follow the link for the complete RDA text and photo.)

Presented to Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don S. Davis, Teryl Rothery, and several key production staff personnel including Brad Wright and Robert Cooper.

Good for the ORIGINAL cast and for Legends for recoginizing who got the show where it was for 8 years. I leave out S9 because I will not saddle ANY of the ORIGINAL CAST (RDA,AT,MS,CJ,TR and DSD) with credit for THAT mess, that would be a disservice to the ORIGINAL, unique, intelligent characters that were the one and only SG1.
            Couldn't green ya, but I wanted to thank you for posting this. I had not seen it!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i know, she's gorgeous!

doesn't it make you want to slap her, though? in a totally non violent way, of course, because... i mean, doesn't that woman even have one bad hair day!? she's TOO damn pretty! *pretends to be as gorgeous as amanda* there, i feel better now!

sally
              Sally be careful when you say "slap" and "Amanda" in the same sentence certain Samandans may not be able to control themselves
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

okay I'm supposed to be asleep I have work in the morning.... however, I saw the latest spoilers for "Shroud"
                Spoiler:
                Daniel is a prior. what they had to keep it a 4 man team so they make one of them a bad guy. Man this doesn't sound good for the team dynamics that I love so much at all. The only upside, not that there really is an upside, I'm just glad they didn't make the prior Sam. I don't like it at all that it's Daniel either.

EDIT: I read the spoiler thread for this epsiode and it seems I'm in the minority on this one ... well me a L.A. Doyle. I just can't see how tptb
                Spoiler:
                plan to send daniel to the dark side. no prior has come back from the dark side... so is daniel lost for good?
                Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 05 June 2006, 07:48 PM.

Comment

what i don't understand (amongst the millions of other things) is why there's been no way of seeing 'Stuck'. There's got to be a copy of this film somewhere??? I WANT TO SEE AMANDA AS A FOUL MOUTHED DRUG ADDICT! ... it's my right.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    okay I'm supposed to be asleep I have work in the morning.... however, I saw the latest spoilers for "Shroud"
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel is a prior. what they had to keep it a 4 man team so they make one of them a bad guy. Man this doesn't sound good for the team dynamics that I love so much at all. The only upside, not that there really is an upside, I'm just glad they didn't make the prior Sam. I don't like it at all that it's Daniel either.

I saw that too, and I am so . *Glares at TPTB*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Here's a little something for all of you who were a bit perturbed by Wright's comments that SG-1 was a comedy.

Comedy

same wall different message WTF

Heh, I just love their expressions in these pictures.
                      LOL - Great pics, Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't think he'll stay that way... it will probably turn out to be Daniel 'undercover' as a Prior... undercover, because the Ascended will be helping him... or he's helping them, whichever way you want to look at it... and later, SG-1 will be in dire trouble and Daniel will use his powers to save them, thereby risking his 'cover'...

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't think he'll stay that way... it will probably turn out to be Daniel 'undercover' as a Prior... undercover, because the Ascended will be helping him... or he's helping them, whichever way you want to look at it... and later, SG-1 will be in dire trouble and Daniel will use his powers to save them, thereby risking his 'cover'...
                          Spoiler:
                          Or Sam could have figured out how some gizmo on how to turn a Prior back to how they were, thus saving Daniel
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Spoiler:
                            Or Sam could have figured out how some gizmo on how to turn a Prior back to how they were, thus saving Daniel
                            Spoiler:
                            If anyone can, Sam can! I just don't think Daniel would become a prior! I'm so confused... I love Danny! I don't like the Ori. *hugs Daniel, kicks Ori*

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Spoiler:
                              If only!
                              Spoiler:
                              10-to-1, they write it so Daniel saves himself - and everyone else, SG-1, Earth, the MW Galaxy...

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                                If only!
                                Spoiler:
                                10-to-1, they write it so Daniel saves himself - and everyone else, SG-1, Earth, the MW Galaxy...
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd prefer that to Mitchell and/or Vala saving the day.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X