Spoiler:

-Memento:
        Spoiler:

-Prophecy:
        Spoiler:

-Full Circle:
        Spoiler:

Same rules, send your vote to Skydiver.

Note: I didn't include Disclosure because Sam is only in thanks to clips of previous episodes from previous seasons. Actually, she's only in the episode credits. If someone absolutely wants me to include it I'll edit the post and add a picture. But I'm afraid all you'll get will be Sam in the credits.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

"Carter and young Hope went through the gate to find themselves underwater --yet they could breath! Hope was scared but Sam held on to her tight as they made there way to a beautiful underwater paradise where they found Teal,c and Jack looking for Daniel.

Hope was worried about Daniel and started crying but Sam figured out where he was and her and Hope went to get him by swimming through the water like mermaids.
          Daniel was trapped by an evil cat fish who could talked but together Hope and Sam fooled the fish and cut Daniel loose and THEN--Hope woke up......."

The dream my 7yr old carter fan grandaughter had last night lol (no joke).

Comment

Originally posted by kazzyk
            "Carter and young Hope went through the gate to find themselves underwater --yet they could breath! Hope was scared but Sam held on to her tight as they made there way to a beautiful underwater paradise where they found Teal,c and Jack looking for Daniel.

Hope was worried about Daniel and started crying but Sam figured out where he was and her and Hope went to get him by swimming through the water like mermaids.
            Daniel was trapped by an evil cat fish who could talked but together Hope and Sam fooled the fish and cut Daniel loose and THEN--Hope woke up......."

That is so adorable! See, you are training her early and training her right! (In her love for SC, of course)
            I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
            Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Awwwe that's priceless, she's well on her way to becoming a true Samandan
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Sam: You're right Sir, there does seem to be definite shrinkage.

(Ooooo bad Mandy )
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  I don't Sal, do we have to take Barbra away from you, *wonders if Sal is singing Barbra show tunes at the top of her lungs while posting here *
                  Hey, don't *rain on her parade*

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

What I'd like to see for an episode spoiler? Something along these lines:

TV Guide Spoiler: Earth's military exploits both Carter's brilliant mind and military field experience in a dangerous and risky operation against Earth's powerful new enemies.

More in-depth spoilers on the same episode (posted somewhere like GW): The Joint Chiefs and the NID team together to send Carter on a daring mission against the Ori. Carter initially leads a small, specialized field team on an extrememly risky and dangerous covert mission that has the potential to deal a crippling blow to the Ori.

The initial mission specs will require that Carter and her team will be on their own and 'Gate hopping from objective to objective. Carter's leadership and in-the-field command skills will be spotlighted.

As their mission progresses, her small band of operatives become dedicated to her and trust her leadership without question.

Along the way, Carter shows that she's picked up some 'Black Ops field skills' from O'Neill. She also credits him with many of the other field and command skills that she demonstrates as their risky mission progresses.

Carter's whumped, but valiantly struggles past it all. Her team rallies around her and she continues to lead them with strength and competence. Gutting it out and making the right decisions under extreme pressure.

When it's all over, (and their mission was amazingly successful against high odds) Carter has to deal with feelings of responsibility for the two team members that she lost along the way - but no one was ever left behind for the enemy (they bring the bodies back, or zat them into nothingness if they can't bring them home for burial).

Carter also has to deal with the fact that she was used - and sacrificed - quite calculatingly by those above her. Daniel gets her into a deep discussion of 'why she's in the military' - he takes the side against of course. Carter, like many officers and soldiers before her, has to deal with the fact that her talents and capabilities are tools for the military's bidding - and she has given them the right and authority to do as they see fit with them. She knows this - but it's still human to wrestle with this issue.
                    Excellent. Can't green ya. I can see some great subtle acting by AT with Sam presenting the dog tags to the general.)

Comment

GREENed ya, Deejay! Whee! Happy 500 Posts! Taking a weekend off DOES help restore the green-love-o-meter!

mini(off to green whomever else she can!)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Streisand song titles for episodes: 'not while i'm around'
                        Sounds like a perfect episode for Sam in Mama Bear mode

Comment

That's adorable! My almost-7yr old nephew watches SG1-but he's a Teal'c fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                            That's adorable! My almost-7yr old nephew watches SG1-but he's a Teal'c fan.
                            My cat used to be a Teal'c fan. Whenever she would hear his voice, she'd perk up her ears and wake up.

I think in the beginning I didn't really have a fav character, but of all, Sam was actually my least favorite. Don't know why. Maybe it was her comment in the pilot about reproductive organs. (Seriously, what woman would say that? I know I wouldn't.) So I guess first impressions and all, I didn't really like her for a while. But she started to grow on me. Then I had to take a break from Stargate for several months while I was away from American TV, and when I came back, I discovered I loved Sam Carter! What a strong female role model. I love both her military and human sides. She's not afraid to cry but she's not afraid to get dirty either. Guess what they say about first impressions often being wrong is true! And thank goodness for that. What I would have missed if I tried to keep not liking Sam.
                            I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                            Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              Evening all there is a new article in Multichannel News (a Variety Publication) many of you will want to read. Be warned there are a few S10 spoilers in the article.

Here are a couple of highlights

Spoiler:
                              “I have to go blow up a planet!” declares Amanda Tapping with glee as she bursts from the door of Bridge Studios/Stage Six here, where Sci Fi Channel is shooting scenes for episode 200 of Stargate SG-1.

For 10 seasons, Tapping has inhabited the role of Samantha Carter, the Air Force colonel and physicist with girl-next-door charm who delivers bewildering strings of technobabble and carries a torch for her commanding officer. (In the fannish vernacular of the Internet it's called UST, or Unresolved Sexual Tension. Think Moonlighting, Frasier or The X-Files.)
                              I totally love that "girl-next-door charm" bit, because that so encompasses the coolness of Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                I totally love that "girl-next-door charm" bit, because that so encompasses the coolness of Carter.
                                Yes, Sam seems like someone who could be your neighbor. I'd be the one bringing in her mail and newspaper when she's gone b/c I'm the type of person who probably wouldn't pry into why she takes so many trips.

Comment

Working...
                                X