• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    LOL! That's awesome!! ROTF
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      "lets see what i have in my hand bag cam! oh look, its a lamp... and a P90!"
      It's actually an MP7 there

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        show off

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          yeah, but that doesn't quite roll off the tongue like P90

here's a plot bunny for ya

remember lost city, how weir didn't wnat to let sam and teal'c go off and try to contact the asgard. well it's fairly obvious that sam 'convinced' weir to let her go

what do you think she did? cause i doubt sam just sat down and had a heart to heart with weir

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

remember lost city, how weir didn't wnat to let sam and teal'c go off and try to contact the asgard. well it's fairly obvious that sam 'convinced' weir to let her go

what do you think she did? cause i doubt sam just sat down and had a heart to heart with weir
            she said, "the last C.O who disagreed with me ended up in stasis in the antarctic, but then i remembered he owe's me fifty bucks, so if ya let me go, i'll split it with ya!"

Comment

Don't get me and AD started on that one, Sky if you want to keep it a PG forum...... Really. Don't.

As for your caption... sheer genius. I had to share that pic with y'all, cos it was my first ever screen cap.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Is there any room here for somebody who thinks Browder is doing a terrific—albeit thankless—job and getting slammed unfairly? Or who thought Ripple Effect was one of the three or four best episodes of the season (along with Prototype, Off the Grid and last night's installment), even though it pissed off the S/J shippers no end?
                Don't get me and AD started on that one, Sky if you want to keep it a PG forum...... Really. Don't.
                Or me. Especially since Carter no longer had to worry about staying faithful to Fraiser.

Anyway, instead of focusing wrath on the hard-working Mr. Browder, shouldn't it be directed at RCC, proud papa of Vala, primary culprit in Sam's dumbassification in S7/8 and the two-faced fink who got caught tendering an S10 contract offer to CB while Amanda was left hanging? Just asking.
                And what do you make of Brad Wright's return as co-showrunner for S10? Is it an implicit demotion/rebuke of RCC? He sure pent a dent in the show's relationship to both Tapping & Shanks, both of whom are now feeling expendable. For shame.
                Last edited by Carterslave; 18 February 2006, 06:53 PM.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  Rather than Sam giving up her leadership status for R&D at Area 51, how much more intriguing it would have been if they had Sam somehow captured or injured off-world the first five episodes, maybe declared MIA. This arc would have understandably added an extra member to their team (Mitchell as interim leader) and then provided a reason for off-world adventures the first five episodes: the search for the missing leader, Sam. These adventures sans Sam would have introduced them to Vala, other aliens and the Priors ... finally, finding Sam and bringing her back, perhaps injured at first and not so active (so that AT had some initial time to get back on camera after her maternity leave and get in shape and stronger towards end of S9). Point is: Sam would have been welcomed back as the respected leader of her team and promptly reinstated after her recuperation. By now, we would be feeling good about Mitchell too because he held the team together and helped in finding Sam.
                  Obviously all the wrong people are in the writing department! I think I could deal with an arc like that MUCH better. The way Cam kind of dropped out of the sky and into SG1 irked me on - oh, so many levels. Subtlety is the key, dammit!

I'll super cal my fragilistic on your ass.
                  LMAO! *writes that one down*
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

As for your caption... sheer genius. I had to share that pic with y'all, cos it was my first ever screen cap.
                    and a great cap it is.

mind if i borrow it? i have an inkling for a LJ icon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                      Is there any room here for somebody who thinks Browder is doing a terrific job and getting slammed unfairly? Or who thought Ripple Effect was one of the three or four best episodes of the season (along with Prototype, Off the Grid and last night's installment), even though it pissed off the S/J shippers no end?
                      hey, sam's a great character, and as long as you think that, you're welcome to play here.

all other opinions are welcome, just don't take it personally if some others don't quite agree with you

we disagree with each other all the time, we just agree to disagree

sigpic

Comment

LOL she said: "Gee, I'm not feeling so well. I better go home and lay down. It might be serious. Sure hope the Stargate doesn't break down while I'm gone... that would really suck."

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

and a great cap it is.

mind if i borrow it? i have an inkling for a LJ icon
                          Go ahead and use it. It's what I was planning myself, but I can't think of a decent way to use it. As long as I can snurch the goodies afterwards
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hehe, speaking of icons,I've been spamming my LJ with batches of SG1. A sample.

[shamless self pimping]
                            [/shamless self pimping]

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Not to be incredibly nit-picky...I thought it was clear what Sam did. She blackmailed Weir very calmly and cooly and does it with a smile and a nod...parroting what Weir said and gestured earlier.

Sam: I want you to reconsider my request.
                              Liz: I’m sorry.
                              Sam: That cargo ship was modified using the knowledge of the Ancients. Now, there is no guarantee that *anyone* will *ever* be able to figure out how it was done.
                              Liz: And as the most likely person on the planet *to* figure it out, are you saying that if I don’t let you attempt to contact the Asgard, you won’t even try?
                              Sam (smiles wickedly and nods): I would never say that.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Not to be incredibly nit-picky...I thought it was clear what Sam did. She blackmailed Weir very calmly and cooly and does it with a smile and a nod...parroting what Weir said and gestured earlier.

Sam: I want you to reconsider my request.
                                Liz: I’m sorry.
                                Sam: That cargo ship was modified using the knowledge of the Ancients. Now, there is no guarantee that *anyone* will *ever* be able to figure out how it was done.
                                Liz: And as the most likely person on the planet *to* figure it out, are you saying that if I don’t let you attempt to contact the Asgard, you won’t even try?
                                Sam (smiles wickedly and nods): I would never say that.
                                That's actually one of my favorite Carter moments of all time, but was that the same decision Sky was referring to? I thought she meant something else.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X