No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I have some BIG news here Joe from 2001 is alive and well. I just saw him talking to James Caan on Vegas
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Okay I have some BIG news here Joe from 2001 is alive and well. I just saw him talking to James Caan on Vegas
      is he coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        is he coming back
        I guess that depends if the writers can get him kissing Sam without Asgard Interuptus
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Okay here's an easier question, want to explain wormhole physics?
          you see, there's this apple and.....
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I guess that depends if the writers can get him kissing Sam without Asgard Interuptus
            boy is that a tall order

sigpic

Comment

yeah, i saw that

sigpic

Comment

that just goes to prove that thor - and the asgard - are all sam and jack shippers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  that just goes to prove that thor - and the asgard - are all sam and jack shippers
                  Ahh, that makes sense now
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Okay here's an easier question, want to explain wormhole physics?
                    The charged, rotating black hole variety? Multiple event horizons, with directionality and temporality alternately determinate and free, cool relativistic and gravitic effects, possible passage through the singularity to alternate universes/locations via conjectural wormhole? That kind of wormhole physics?

...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                      The charged, rotating black hole variety? Multiple event horizons, with directionality and temporality alternately determinate and free, cool relativistic and gravitic effects, possible passage through the singularity to alternate universes/locations via conjectural wormhole? That kind of wormhole physics?

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i love your sig

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
                          I'm sure I've never posted on page 1335 of a discussion thread.

But what better reason than to praise the character of Samantha Carter and her animator, Amanda Tapping.

Sam is really the perfect human being: Intelligent, strong, emotional but in control of her emotions, intuitive but in command of the analytical details, a risk taker, explorer, maternal, persevering.

And I haven't even touched on the physical aspects.

I love the way Sam handles come-ons, exploding suns, starship tactics, continuing to love someone when it seems impossible, managing upward, seeing intelligence in "Homer", respecting the chain of command while continuing to influence for the good, loyal to a fault, tough as nails, compassionate without letting her compassion control her sense of duty.

She is the best of Daniel, Jack and T'ealc rolled up into the best character in Science Fiction since Jean Luc.
                          Hey mate, welcome to the thread. I like your descriptions of Sam Stick around and join in on the Sam fun

Comment

thanks Deano
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Hey mate, welcome to the thread. I like your descriptions of Sam Stick around and join in on the Sam fun
                              yep. no such thing as too many samandans

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                                Whatever.

So
                                Spoiler:
                                the Carter in Janet's reality is on maternity leave because she's a child with her base commander. Nice. If that's the case, I'm glad not to have met her.
                                Spoiler:
                                who said that sam was still in the military? or ever in the military for that matter?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X