Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Awesome, thanks!

It's Ski!Amanda!

And! Is that Olivia????
    Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      Yep.
      SHE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks just like Amanda I love her little pink toque! I'm so glad that RDA & Amanda are still hanging out together, it gives me hope that he will come back for an episode ________

Comment

God, i miss Richad Dean Anderson. He was the lion who kept TPTP (mice) in check.

Comment

It looked like a pretty neat event. Joe Flanigan was in a couple of pics, too. What exactly is Banff, anyway? I heard about it last year because RDA was there, but what do they do there?

Comment

thanks for the link! there's even more pics in that link than in the rda thunk thread. (not that i minded going there... )

LOVED seeing that 'little' extra.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

The following is a community announcement:

42 HOURS UNTILL RIPPLE EFFECT!!!!!!

Spoiler:
              Janet. Sam. Lots of Sam's. How can you go wrong?

Comment

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/...s/amanda30.jpg

Hmmmmm... there's always a career for Amanda in a Steps tribute band after Stargate, then?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  snark hat one:

cool, that'll be one good thing about valagate. and it'll fit right in with her character
                  I'm pretty much counting on it. That's the main reason I've been looking forward to Vala, because it'll hopefully mean the writers will have another option.

Comment

Thanks for the amazing Amanda and Olivia pics. She looks like such a little angel and Amanda looks so happy. Just... awwwww.

Comment

Awww yeah great pic's!!!! she's adorable.

"MAJOR SAM FAN"

SAM TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                        lol omg I do a similar thing, sometimes half way through a sentence I would just go into american mode (who knows why, never been there in my life)
                        so then when i do it ppl look at me weird so i try to save myself by going into a childish kinda accent and it all just goes downhill from there

I went up north a few months back and tbh I found it hard to understand what ppl were saying, its quite different up there and there are lots of sheep, but thats a whole different story right there
                        Hey, you leave our sheep alone - Sheep Are Great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                          Wow thanks for the link and a pic of Olivia, what a little cuttie, bless her!
                          Um, yeah, you know, much though I'm thrilled to see the cutie, I'm not sure Amanda would be equally thrilled. The lack of pics up to this point would probably indicate she doesn't want pictures of her daughter all over the net.

My LJ

Comment

What a treat! Thanks so much, you made my morning! First piccis of Olivia and what a cutie pie she is! Are we surprised with that gene pool?!

My daughter and her little family just returned from Banff for the Christmas holidays ... darn it ... if she stayed a week longer, she would have run into Amanda on the slopes!
                            Last edited by ChopinGal; 19 January 2006, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Awesome, thanks!

It's Ski!Amanda!

And! Is that Olivia????
                              that's what im' thinking. she's the right size.....and mom is holding her

what a little cutie!!
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

well, rda tries to keep wylie out of the lime light....then when he's on the wayne brady show she gets scared adn comes up on stage to get to daddy

i would think that, well this was a public event and she had to know that folks would be taking photos so if she didn't want pics of olivia taken, she wouldn't have been there

to me, there's a difference from taking the child to a place where there is to be papparazi and, say playing in the front yard and getting photographed
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X