No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

Beautiful Myrth, with all her splendid acting of Sam's emotions.

Do you have elements? I just got that recently but haven't tinkered much. Now I know to whom the questions I need answered are going to *wink*

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        Speaking of. That Gov't job I was awaiting word from is with Homeland Security. They called yesterday but because I was offered part time instead of the full time I need and applied for, I turned it down. The distance, tolls and gas wouldn't make part time feasable for me. I am still on the eligiblity list for full time if and when it's available. Hint Hint Strix! Just thought you'd want to know. Still a semi-retired Pet Stylist here.
        Sorry Poz, I don't think I can be of any help to you. My organization is part of a state university... I just write training manuals.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job though. Bummer.

My LJ

Comment

Time for another Samanda game. AT admitted in a recent interview that she would love to see Cassie written back into the show for S10, if only for a brief appearance.

What would be the reasons for bringing Cassie back?

1. In 1969, Cassie holds the power to return SG1 back to the present. A beautiful elder in flowing robes, she seems to be directly connected to the past and future of the Stargate. So Cassie's story/arc had not really ended when she was a teen and when Janet died.

2. If this was canon then, why not now?
          Spoiler:
          I'd much rather follow Cassie as Janet's daughter than the new daughter of Vala in S10!

Your turn ... why do we need Cassie back on Stargate?

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Time for another Samanda game. AT admitted in a recent interview that she would love to see Cassie written back into the show for S10, if only for a brief appearance.

What would be the reasons for bringing Cassie back?

1. In 1969, Cassie holds the power to return SG1 back to the present. A beautiful elder in flowing robes, she seems to be directly connected to the past and future of the Stargate. So Cassie's story/arc had not really ended when she was a teen and when Janet died.

2. If this was canon then, why not now?
            Spoiler:
            I'd much rather follow Cassie as Janet's daughter than the new daughter of Vala in S10!

Your turn ... why do we need Cassie back on Stargate?
            Cassie's coming back to help Sam, Teal'c and most of all Daniel kick Vala's but back to where she came from.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

cassie meets this swell guy adn they get engaged. since sam is 'mother of the bride' and jack is 'father of the bride' they are reunited and realize that they like it that way and, a by the time cassie announces that she's expecting, jack and sam have already snuck off to vegas to make it official

*sorry, i'm ornry*
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

Cool, now have some green.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  cassie meets this swell guy adn they get engaged. since sam is 'mother of the bride' and jack is 'father of the bride' they are reunited and realize that they like it that way and, a by the time cassie announces that she's expecting, jack and sam have already snuck off to vegas to make it official

*sorry, i'm ornry*
                  But I like it!
                  sigpic

Comment

*sorry, i'm ornry*
                    LOL Sky, I had to read that twice! First time I thought you said something.. erhm.... else....

mini(teehee)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      LOL Sky, I had to read that twice! First time I thought you said something.. erhm.... else....

mini(teehee)geek
                      tilts halo

sigpic

Comment

*sorry, i'm ornry*
                        Noooo!!!!! No, no, no!!!!!! Do not be sorry - be more ornery!
                        ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sky .... I'm really going into GOOD S/J Fic WITHDRAWAL. I know it's not your fav pairing, but you're one of my fav authors, so I hereby challenge you (when you have some free time (now? how about now? now?)) to sit that gifted writing persona of yours down and write me a good S/J established relationship (heavy on the SAM) season nine story! And darn it, I'm gonna keep buggin' ya until I see something come of it! lol

And that goes for YOU TOO, Strix!!!!

mini(the shameless)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Jack: If you think *this* is good, wait til you see Siler and Walter doing the Time Warp.

Edit: This is a cultural reference. The Time Warp in a song in a famous British cult musical which involves copious amounts of cross dressing and suspenders.

BTW: Note the horrified looks on faces..... evidence of the Christmas shennanigans, perhaps. Wonder who Sam dressed as?
                            Uh TJ - "Rocky Horror Picture Show" isn't just a British Cult Musical!

*tries not to move her head much while singing "Let's do the time warp again.."
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

lol

you're gonna have to give me a couple more weeks.

i'm working on a multi chapter fic that runs from season 1 - 9 (or so) and is sam and jack centered. the problem, i'm only at season 7. and since i hate posting wip's, i'm afraid i gotta get the next 3 chapters done before i put it to bed

now if you don't mind that they're crackfic!!, as in cliche fic, there are some here
                              http://www.livejournal.com/community/samjack4evah/
                              by some very good authors

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Hey, there are other kinds of intelligence besides science and math! This from the math illiterate. (And I are a college graduate. )
                                Don't I know it. I have common sense out the yingyang.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X