Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani76
    I wholeheartedly agree -

I hope and wish that Amanda will get a chance at directing again (and many more),
    especially because she seems so excited about it and obviously enjoyed it very much!!!

P.S. Just an idea I had - unfortunately I don't have enough time right now to make it better!

AWESOME, Dani76! Great picture and great request!

Just sayin', I would love it!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
      caption this
      CARTER (thinking): Orlin, you little b**tard. You got this from THOR ... didn't you?

Last edited by minigeek; 08 January 2006, 08:05 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
        AWESOME, Dani76! Great picture and great request!
        Dani76's pics are always awesome three cheers for Dani76

Hip Hip Hooray!!!
        Hip Hip Hooray!!!
        Hip Hip Hooray!!!

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          At the rate this is going, I'll be the only one not going to GABIT
          Don't feel bad AD, I'm not attending Shore leave or GABIT. I will however be attending the Vancouver con.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            you know, sun, i could (and have in other posts), but i'm just plain tired/not in the mood to debate sam's merits on the sam's a great character thread right now.
            It's all good sally. You don't have to. I'm not saying that Sam doesn't have merits, I'm just saying that there are as many reasons as there are merits that she has. Quite honestly, we'll never know all of them. I'm ok with that, so long as they quickly figure out what they're gonna do with Sam. The past is over, can't change it. The future is wide open.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              The future is wide open.
              *cough* Sam/Jack *cough*
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                CARTER (thinking): Orlin, you little b**tard. You got this from THOR ... didn't you?

Lol, that's exactly what I thought mini! And by the way, thanks for putting the image in properly for me.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Jack: "Sam, I'm in love with you. Will you marry me?"

Comment

Photo from mini -

Sam: I could have sworn this was blue jello when I picked it up. Now it tastes like Thor's little yellow food cubes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                      Jack: "Sam, I'm in love with you. Will you marry me?"
                      WHOA!

HELLO!

Chokin' on a yellow cube here!

Woohoo! LOL

mini(if only)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        WHOA!

HELLO!

Chokin' on a yellow cube here!

Woohoo! LOL

mini(if only)geek
                        I thought I was dreaming for a moment there
                        love Torri

Comment

Don't feel bad AD, I'm not attending Shore leave or GABIT. I will however be attending the Vancouver con.
                          Well at least you get to go to A con with Amanda :'(

I want another Aussie con!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i'm serious too. it'd be fun

folks can get thier own ball caps and go get them made and then wear them. it'd be fun to see amanda's reactions
                            Hey I like the idea. So you think we should do this at all three cons AT will be at this year. Most malls these days in the US have shops were you can get hats made on the spot.
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              I just read your post in my head, and couldn't quite understand the problem. I went downstairs and asked one of my night owl housemates, who looked at me blankly "I assume the first word's crystal....."

I would be mortified if Amanda didn't understand me. I suppose I'm lucky that I have learnt to speak RP (Queen's English). I was taught different accents by my phonetics tutor. I can currently do Southern (RP), Liverpudlian, northern Irish.... as well as my two "normal" accents.
                              I actually had to repeat it 2 or 3 times - by which time I was bright red and Amanda had lost interest - or it may have been disapointment that my fave ep wasn't a Sam ep?! The Jester and her daughter were doubled up laughing!

Comment

Photo from mini -
                                AT: OK, either you let me direct again... or I swear I'll eat your latest spurious plot device.

or

AT (thinks): Hmm, I wonder if eating this newly-discovered Babel Fruit really will help me to understand what that girl from Lancashire is saying...
                                Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 09 January 2006, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X