Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down for GABIT2

Originally posted by Lys
    Ladies and gentlemen ! New update on THE LIST !

Shore Leave

Skydiver
    minigeek
    tsaxlady
    dancer of spaz (I'm keeping you there spaz until you say no )
    Dani 76
    Lys
    Forever SG1
    Nell
    LOL4JACK
    SG1Poz
    WhatFateAlmondRoca
    Simhavaktra

GABIT2

Skydiver
    minigeek
    Dani 76
    Tracy Jane
    Forever SG1
    Dipsofjazz
    Coley
    1speed4Sam
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

First off, I'm jealous about you GABIT & Shoreleave attendees! Know that I'll be there in spirit and have fun in July and November!

Second, I'd love to see Amanda direct again - whether it be SG-1 or Atlantis. I think I'd prefer her directing on Atlantis. There's just something about her ordering David Hewlett around that makes me laugh.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow. Another for the fray that is GABIT. Welcome to the gang.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

At the rate this is going, I'll be the only one not going to GABIT

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Awww, honey, no you're not. Sue Kay isn't going to Gabit either, and neither is Lys or Chopingal.

If I can fight my way past Julia and the gang, I'll try and parcel her up and ship her over to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              When she walked up and down the aisle at GABIT during her Q&A sessions, you would never have thought she just had a baby! You're right, deepspace, Amanda looks terrific!

I hope she gets to direct again too. It's a natural stepping stone in her career and she seems quite passionate about it.

Yes I agree AT seems very excited about directing. Watching behind the scenes on one of the DVD box set she was thrilled about the opportunity and she seemed very focused on the job. She was also very appreciative of everyone that helped her make her directing depute a success. I hope she get to direct more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                Yes I agree AT seems very excited about directing. Watching behind the scenes on one of the DVD box set she was thrilled about the opportunity and she seemed very focused on the job. She was also very appreciative of everyone that helped her make her directing depute a success. I hope she get to direct more in the future.
                I tell you what I loved best about that behind the scenes footage.... the "Obey Me" hat. Now if that doesn't show how much they adore the woman, I don't know what does.

Speaking of which, I have to get myself one of those hats made.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  I tell you what I loved best about that behind the scenes footage.... the "Obey Me" hat. Now if that doesn't show how much they adore the woman, I don't know what does.

Speaking of which, I have to get myself one of those hats made.
                  that woud be funny!!

a bunch of us in 'obey me' hats
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm serious, you know. That hat was so darn cool. And Amanda would *so* get the joke. I mean, she owns the hat.

Comment

i'm serious too. it'd be fun

folks can get thier own ball caps and go get them made and then wear them. it'd be fun to see amanda's reactions

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Awww, honey, no you're not. Sue Kay isn't going to Gabit either, and neither is Lys or Chopingal.

If I can fight my way past Julia and the gang, I'll try and parcel her up and ship her over to you.
                        lol, you're so thoughtful like that Tracy Jane

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

I agree. Sure RDA was the *name* at the beginning and Jack was the team leader--but the show is SG1, not SG O'Neill. They were all crucial to the success of the missions.
                          exactly.

and i remember reading once (i think from amanda) of how giving rda was as an actor 'and' lead of the show. he always promoted giving the other actors a share of the character pie, so to speak. if it wasn't like that, we'd have never gotten those sam, daniel, and teal'c based episodes.

I don't have a problem with them bringing in BB, just the *way* they did it.
                          that's the way i feel about 'all' the issues i'm having with this show. their delivery is sorely lacking. all the issues i'm having wouldn't be issues if the writers had just followed through with their writing. good writing wouldn't be answering the questions, it would be the questions never coming up. >jack<

I see BB as more of a "cult" name, perhaps helpful, but not something needed to "save" the show.
                          again, i agree.

how can you 'save' a show that's survived and thrived for almost a decade 'without' this new addition(s)?

bb/cm and cb/vm are supposed to be additions to this rich show, not *the* show now.

my team -->

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            My husband will be there as well and he's an old pro getting to and from London after last year's Gabit. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving Kate some help if she chose to escape the con for the London sights. My husband is another one who tolerates my going on about Stargate and Amanda. It's actually quite sad how he could actually participate in a discussion about Sam/Stargate even though he's never really watched the show.
                            Ooooo, that might work out very well. I know she won't be comfortable getting into London from the hotel by herself.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              I'm with you AD. You know, while everyone's off at GABIT us aussie's will be here all alone (except for a couple of easily overpowered others) and we can finally implement our devious plans to take over the world (thread)! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                exactly.

and i remember reading once (i think from amanda) of how giving rda was as an actor 'and' lead of the show. he always promoted giving the other actors a share of the character pie, so to speak. if it wasn't like that, we'd have never gotten those sam, daniel, and teal'c based episodes.

sally

oh yeah, he's a big supporter of letting his supporting actors grow 'under him' as it is. it's kinda a mentor thing. he supports, supported, them as much as they did him

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X