No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To continue the spirit of the season and the team's bonding, I just posted a short piece at www.fanfiction.net/~chopingal entitled Count Your Blessings.

I just wrote this while I was enjoying my diet coke and dark rum! Sky, the part about Teal'c reminded me of a funny back-and-forth we had here in Samanda ages ago!

Try it, hope you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      To continue the spirit of the season and the team's bonding, I just posted a short piece at www.fanfiction.net/~chopingal entitled Count Your Blessings.

I just wrote this while I was enjoying my diet coke and dark rum! Sky, the part about Teal'c reminded me of a funny back-and-forth we had here in Samanda ages ago!

I just read your story!! Nice team building for SG-1 inducting Cam into their team nights!! Nice nod to O'Neill, IMHO Sam's partner in D.C.
      sigpic

Comment

i tried it and i LIKED it

such beautiful imagry
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          ok, that's distinctly odd because:
          i love frozen pizza, have to watch white christmas every year (and i do sing along) and adore rum and diet coke

i wonder how many other samandans have similar tastes?
          I like frozen pizzas, and I drink rum and non-diet cokes. But I never have cared for White Christmas...

Sam snowed in... hmmmm. I think she'd be tinkering with something down in her basement. Maybe trying to figure out how Orlin built that mini gate.

My LJ

Comment

But have you tried White Rum from the Islands? I fell in love with White Oak Rum while in Trinidad a few years ago - for the dark rum I like Royal Oak - Hum think I'll have one more glass for the evening and put on my Steel Drum holiday music CD and then I'll go read your team bond work of fic.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

captain morgan's spiced rum
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i'm thinking of sam, snowed in, watchign white christmas and singing along. then she'll put a frozen pizza in teh over and eat way too much of it, washed down with a nice strong rum and diet coke.

then she'll put in sound of music, one she can also sing along to, and eat a big bowl of cookies and cream ice cream before dinking arund on the net on her lappy for a while and eventually heading off to bed, reading her way through a nice smutty romance novel before falling asleep
                doing this all alone? (poor sam)

no, she's merely waiting for jack to show up. they'll watch the movies together, eat together, laugh together, snuggle together. they'll just be together. (and sam won't *need* those smutty novels when she's got jack )

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Psst, CG, I loved your story ! Great team bonding moment.

As for Sam snowed in, hmm, I think she'd go in her basement and work on her motorbike put skis on it and then use it to get out. I just can't imagine Sam staying at home, unless Thor beams her lab into her house.
                  Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    doing this all alone? (poor sam)

no, she's merely waiting for jack to show up. they'll watch the movies together, eat together, laugh together, snuggle together. they'll just be together. (and sam won't *need* those smutty novels when she's got jack )

sally
                    LOL, we can depend on our sal to have Jack in the picture!

However, remember the original scenario - major snowstorm and Sam is really snowed in, highways impassable which could lead to a really silly fanfic: Sam gets up in the morning, totally miffed at the five-foot drifts in front of her window and so disappointed because Jack was flying in. She goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, very gloomy, when, all of a sudden, she hears scraping and thumps coming from her fireplace, turns and, with a crash, down comes Jack ... a bit sooty but arms full of Christmas presents for his one true love!

The End (or is it just The Beginning)

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      But have you tried White Rum from the Islands? I fell in love with White Oak Rum while in Trinidad a few years ago - for the dark rum I like Royal Oak - Hum think I'll have one more glass for the evening and put on my Steel Drum holiday music CD and then I'll go read your team bond work of fic.
                      Hey, it sounds like we're all getting into the holiday spirits ... er ... spirit! Actually, I'll have to give your White Oak a shot ... right now I'm favoring the Gosling Black Rum and it's quite smooth.

Okay, what's Sam's favorite cocktail?! And why?

BTW, thanks guys for all the favorable reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Psst, CG, I loved your story ! Great team bonding moment.

As for Sam snowed in, hmm, I think she'd go in her basement and work on her motorbike put skis on it and then use it to get out. I just can't imagine Sam staying at home, unless Thor beams her lab into her house.
                        This calendar pic is so Sam Carter! LOL and thanks!

Comment

Chopin.....loved the fic. It really made me smile.

Talking of temperature, I assume you guys use Farenheit, and aren't just warm blooded! Cos to me, 45 is lovely and warm. 45 was summer on the Med!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Whoa!!!

I just dipped my toe into the steaming, bubbling hot tub of FanFic for the first time, and found it pleasantly to my liking!!! Reckon I might risk a whole leg next time...

Ta muchly, CG.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Whoa!!!

I just dipped my toe into the steaming, bubbling hot tub of FanFic for the first time, and found it pleasantly to my liking!!! Reckon I might risk a whole leg next time...

Ta muchly, CG.
                              Poor old Teal'c, eh?
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Poor old Teal'c, eh?
                                Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X