Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda on Twitter

Yeah babies!! This will be fun! Xo RT @CreationEnt: Stargate Chicago 2013 New Guest Added: @amandatapping!!! http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Sam for me
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Amanda on Twitter
        I am not a big fan of Creation events but am on a quest to see CJ one day. I've also always wanted to go to Chicago. One more reason now to consider this.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EH-T would be great if you came to the con. Starsong and i will most likely be there. it's about 15 min. from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            EH-T would be great if you came to the con. Starsong and i will most likely be there. it's about 15 min. from my house.
            I am considering it.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              I am not a big fan of Creation events but am on a quest to see CJ one day. I've also always wanted to go to Chicago. One more reason now to consider this.
              Chicago is a great city to explore too. Lots to see and do.

Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                That's what I've heard. Very tempting....

Comment

If I go, and I very possibly will, I can't wait to explore. Find some good places to eat, etc. You can tell a city by its food joints.

Comment

The Chicago Con is always well attended and the Westin is a far nicer hotel than the one they used to hold it in...just don't remind me of my bedroom window at the Wyndham overlooking the runway to O'Hare with the full length crack duct taped!!!...

Chicago was awesome...I fell in love with the city...and the Art Institute which is well worth a visit if you can spare the time.....am sure anyone who goes will have a blast..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      If I go, and I very possibly will, I can't wait to explore. Find some good places to eat, etc. You can tell a city by its food joints.
                      You...me...hlndncr...ROAD TRIP????? Just sayin'.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                        You...me...hlndncr...ROAD TRIP????? Just sayin'.
                        Oh yeah, baby! We should all just make it a group event. Maybe we could even bring Lucy along. Lucy? You around? Anyone else on the east coast? I know Meredith is itching to go too...

Gosh if we all go that'd be so much fun!!!

Also, back to sorta on-topic... Supernatural starts tomorrow night. Which means the much-anticipated seventh episode is coming up! Woo hoo! And I'm almost all the way caught up. Just half a season more...

Comment

I think the Amanda episode will be on November 14th, my birthday by the way, so I should be back home by then. It will be great to see her in another role.

Comment

Chicago is fun. we went to the creation con a few years ago...quite odd to attend as a regualr person instead of volunteering in some form....so much down time. quite boring
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                              "Good times to be had..."
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

just fyi for those who have not been to chgo. before. the con is about an hours drive from downtown chgo, depending on traffic. pretty much like the distance from the Ren to london.and i know that this is something of great importance to many people who may choose to go to the chgo con, there is no starbucks in the hotel.....but....there is one about 2-3 minutes away. i can hear the sighs of relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X