Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
    mmmmm....curry! I ate lots of curry while pregnant and now my daughter also likes it. I could eat curry every meal every day, along with saag paneer and gotta have the chapati!!!
    Hi, there! Welcome back! Give your cute daughter a hug for me.
    I know I said I'm busy, but just can't stay away. All of you curry lovers have to stop by my house & eat my mom's cooking. She's the best cook. I'm partial, but many avid Indian food critics have said that her cooking is better than 5-star restaurant cooking & any other Indian food they've ever had.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
      All of you curry lovers have to stop by my house & eat my mom's cooking. She's the best cook. I'm partial, but many avid Indian food critics have said that her cooking is better than 5-star restaurant cooking & any other Indian food they've ever had.
      I'll be there - what time?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

"I'm so NOT gellin'"

"Teal'c with hair...."

"Wow. Maury Chaykin chosen as a host....????"

For my dear friend Qasim: "Boobalicious????"
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          I'll be there - what time?
          Yeah, does she ship on dry ice to the states????

mmmmm.... dal mahkni! pakoras! aloo mutter!

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
            Captions?

On behalf of, and dedicated to, Coley...

What do you mean it's my turn to wear the cap?!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca

For my dear friend Qasim: "Boobalicious????"
              ROFLMAO - For those of you who dont know I found a stargate parody on the internet and this is from it

You can see the parody at http://www.joking.com/videos.asp?video=stargate.swf
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                On behalf of, and dedicated to, Coley...

What do you mean it's my turn to wear the cap?!
                Can someone explain the cap thing?
                love Torri

Comment

I know I said I'm busy, but just can't stay away. All of you curry lovers have to stop by my house & eat my mom's cooking. She's the best cook. I'm partial, but many avid Indian food critics have said that her cooking is better than 5-star restaurant cooking & any other Indian food they've ever had.
                  Thanks for the welcome back. Grace says hi - she got a new black feather boa and is walking around saying "Glam-y-ous, glam-y-ous!" Your mom rawks - and be warned - I go to NY all the time!!! We always look for Indian food wherever we go, from Charlottesville, VA to London to SF to DC yadda etc. et al we've had Indian. We've even tried our hand at it - we got that special brown salt. Makes ALL the difference. That and sauteeing the curry spices before adding them to the dish.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    OH NO a Gator fan!! Being from the South myself, football on Saturday is a huge ordeal and fans are pretty competitive toward their team. Although I didn't go to school in the south, I still cheer for one particular southern orange and white team (I also cheer from my alma Mata).

It just goes to show that even Vol fans and Gator fans can get along in Samanda (no small feat). Kindness truly does reign here.

SAM: ann_sgcfan what are you thinking on Sept. 17th when the Vols arrive in the swamp they are going to be Gator meat - and you do know if your a pro football fan that the Jaguars are going to put a serious pounding on the Titans this year
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Agreed.
                      Congratulations to sg-1fanitin on 1,000 posts, Majorsal on 4,100, and deepspace on 300. Sorry if I’m forgetting anyone. I have to cut on my GW time due to work & impending start of school & end of beautiful, carefree summer.
                      Oh gosh, I just got congratulated on 300 posts, and was completely oblivious to having reached it! That's really sweet of you, thankyou .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...Beachhead1.jpg

SAM: ann_sgcfan what are you thinking on Sept. 17th when the Vols arrive in the swamp they are going to be Gator meat - and you do know if your a pro football fan that the Jaguars are going to put a serious pounding on the Titans this year
                        LOL - Imagine Sam saying that

Did you notice I have reached 5000 Deepspace?
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Hi everybody !

I've been busy lately and missed the opportunity to post here. I hope you will all forgive me.
                          Let me say that I was so delighted to finally see Sam coming back in Beachhead !
                          One of the highlighted moments for me was
                          Spoiler:
                          when they all went throught the gate together It was like Stargate was finally back because the team was back. Yes, I know they're not a real team yet, but that's for Friday, right.

I see we have new Samandans ! Like Skydiver said, the more the merrier !
                          Lys, good to see you again . Of course your not forgiven! You can't go running off on us like that! (kidding)
                          I know sometimes RL makes it really hard to come and post here.
                          And when I do get here I end up writing mindless chat because I currently can't think of anything to discuss. So yeah, apologies to everyone for my overposting with short, nothing posts. I feel like I haven't written a worthwhile post in ages now.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/samfan/Beachhead1.jpg

The REAL SAM: "How did Replicator Carter get out? Take that!"

Comment

Okay, next time I'm in NY...! I think I know the location of just about every Indian food restaurant in the state of Oklahoma, and unfortunately, the nearest one is over 70 miles away...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                                LOL - Imagine Sam saying that

Did you notice I have reached 5000 Deepspace?
                                Wow! And congratulations on such a huge milestone.
                                Now what time is it where you are? I was chatting with you before I went to bed last night (admitedly that was about 1am, so not exactly last night), and now I'm chatting with you again, and it's 8am.
                                confuzzedled

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X