Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    ADD A CAPTION:
    This one is for you ÜberSG-1Fan - Look what happens when Sam tries counting sheep to help her get to sleep!

1 2 3
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:

Sam thinking to herself>>>>i think that last blue jelly pot was one to many!
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
        My daughter gave birth to a 10lb 6 1/2 oz boy last Wednesday. She named him Jacob Gus Wood! I didn't even mention that was Sam's dad's name on SG1! I'm so thrilled. Also, did anyone see a picture of Amanda while she was pregnant, and can't the TPTB send out one of her now on the set. I'm so-o-o glad she didn't decide to quit show business now that she's a mom! I really am gonna miss her when those first 6 episodes are shown this summer. Thoughts anyone?
        Congrats to you and your daughter! And of of course your new - and, i'm sure, gorgeous - grandson!
        Royal Page of Samanda
        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Okay I'm heading off to bed and the next few weeks will be very busy with end of the school year concerts so I will not be around much - but before I head out tonight thought I would post one last time - here is pic of Sam not in uniform for your enjoyment

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            If you keep wearing a trenchcoat, Agent Dark will have to hire you as the Assistant Head of Security, for sure. No drinking on the job though.
            Errr...
            *looks at contract*
            Doesn't say that here!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Oh yeah... She sure was looking fine in that suit from 'Covenant'. And a sexy set of wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                Due to current real life craziness, I've only had a few moments to drop in and read up on what is going on in this thread. I'm happy to see that it is still going strong and is still so Sam/Amanda positive! Just a quick question before I have to go...I've been seeing some photos of Amanda that are obviously from the Femme Fatales shoot but were not published in the magazine. Does anyone know where they can be found?
                I think MajorSam has them somewhere, but she's on leave atm.

However, if you're up to it, you can dig back through the thread untill you find all our posts of Amanda pics. I'm pretty sure she posted some then

Comment

I think the compilation book is such an awesome idea! Though I'm not artistic or anything, so I doubt I'll be adding to it! Lol, I think Amanda will either love it, or think we're a group of obsessive fans and be very scared....or a mix of both! Hey, at least it shows we care!
                  Royal Page of Samanda
                  "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Oh yeah... She sure was looking fine in that suit from 'Covenant'. And a sexy set of wheels

Okay I haven't turned the computer off yet - I loved the Mustang as well - AT's own car that Sam has driven in other episodes in a great car but I love Mustang's - I've had a couple myslef (although I have never had a red one - I drive fast enough that I don't need the red to attract anyone - my last one was ice blue - custom color)

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Okay I haven't turned the computer off yet - I loved the Mustang as well - AT's own car that Sam has driven in other episodes in a great car but I love Mustang's - I've had a couple myslef (although I have never had a red one - I drive fast enough that I don't need the red to attract anyone - my last one was ice blue - custom color)
                      Sounds like we got a certified 'Leadfoot Carter' on our hands here!

I love the fact that Sam goes from driving a Volvo one week, to a Mustang the next

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                        Did I turn off the oven before I left home?

Comment

LOL at everyones great captions to Forever's screencap!

My technical problems have returned this time to my new computer - darn the thing.

I'm now rehooked to my old one - and - well - you could have knocked-me-down with just one look as 1speed's knobblies when I got on the forum via IE - so Gateworld must have been the problem all along.

Right enough things are a little creaker via the old wind up device - but I'm managing thank goodness. Wondering if I have enough stamina to relink the new jobbie and phone the technical support line. Apparently my computer won't detect my modem - neither will it start nero - Sam doesn't seem to have these sorts of problems with her computer!!

Welcome back major Sal

And officially many thanks to everyone who has helped in getting our little gift to Amanda at the Studios - you are all superb!!

Hopefully it gave her a little lift to know that fans are waiting with baited breath for her brilliant portrayal of Sam Carter to return to the screen. Here's hoping the writers give her the storylines she deserves after the 110% of commitment she has given the show over the last 8 years, she certainly is an inspiration!

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                            "God, what are the writers doing to my character"?
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

ADD A CAPTION:
                              Why do I have this strange feeling there are people talking about me all the time?

And why do I keep thinking these strange thoughts?
                              Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 12 May 2005, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                If you keep wearing a trenchcoat, Agent Dark will have to hire you as the Assistant Head of Security, for sure. No drinking on the job though.
                                Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Errr...
                                *looks at contract*
                                Doesn't say that here!
                                Excellent!!! Where do I sign?

1s4S

Comment

Working...
                                X