Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
    mmmmm....curry! I ate lots of curry while pregnant and now my daughter also likes it. I could eat curry every meal every day, along with saag paneer and gotta have the chapati!!!
    wow I like lasi (sp) too. I wonder what Amanda craved when she was pregnant with Olivia .... Indian food perhaps or Thai

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      Sorry about posting a pic and then splitting...it wasn't intentional. The Forum or else my browser, is malfunctioning, and I'm having trouble posting.
      I'm using firefox on a tangerine iBook and the edge of the page goes waay far over and I have to constantly scroll to see the right sides of people's posts. Quite a pain - any fellow Mac/Firefox peoples out there who can lend technical assistance?????

Welcome back Almond!!!!
      Thanks much!!!!
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Dear Elders--I recommend qasim for membership in Samanda, based on the good sense of humor and attitude observed.
        Respectfully submitted,
        jckfan55 (Royal Minister Without Portfolio)
        Having gotten to know qasimjavid before he found us in Samanda, I second his nomination. I have always found him to be a man of honor and I agree that he has a wonderful sense of humor. He would be a worthy addition to Samanda.

Respectfully submitted,

Lida
        Royal Physician/Counsellor
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Dear Elders--I recommend qasim for membership in Samanda, based on the good sense of humor and attitude observed.
          Respectfully submitted,
          Even though I'm not even a half bean I second this motion. Q makes awesome SG parodies, make sure you empty your bladder before watching any of his works because you will be laughing so hard...
          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Just popping in for a moment a lunch to report the latest results of the Royal Researcher's perusal for SG-1 (especially Sam) news. This has just been posted on Gateworld at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...1ispenul.shtml

Here's an excerpt ( one part with spoilers, just to be on the safe side )

Cooper to direct SG-1's penultimate episode
            WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 24, 2005

Stargate SG-1 executive producer Robert C. Cooper will step behind the camera for the penultimate episode of the series' ninth season. Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi reports on his blog that Cooper will write, produce, and direct "Crusade."

The episode will see the
            Spoiler:
            return of a character whose identity has yet to be revealed. Mallozzi also promised that the character's return will bring a major revelation.
            What do you think this is all about? Something big? Or is this much ado about nothing? Is Joe just blowing air up our BDUs? I'll be back after work to join the discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
              Captions?

AT: You're KIDDING, right?! THAT's all that's left of our opening credits.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Respectfully submitted,
                Having gotten to know qasimjavid before he found us in Samanda, I second his nomination. I have always found him to be a man of honor and I agree that he has a wonderful sense of humor. He would be a worthy addition to Samanda.

Respectfully submitted,

Lida
                Royal Physician/Counsellor
                Thank you both
                Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                Even though I'm not even a half bean I second this motion. Q makes awesome SG parodies, make sure you empty your bladder before watching any of his works because you will be laughing so hard...
                Hmmm...well actually that parody wasnt mine I just found it whilst looking for something else
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I was just listening to Deepest Blue and the first two verses reminded me of Sam for some reason:

The sun will always shine on you
                  You turn my ocean deepest blue
                  I'll never hide my thoughts from you
                  You're my deepest blue

If mother nature ever chose a name
                  I'm sure that she would choose the same
                  I'll never hide my thoughts from you
                  You're my deepest blue

Am I just seeing something where there is nothing?
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SamFan31
                    Captions?

Originally Posted by Dani 76

AT: You're KIDDING, right?! THAT's all that's left of our opening credits.
                    Very good one ! (The caption, not the new opening credits ! )
                    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                      Captions?

Oh. My. God. Agent Dark now has two clones???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        What do you think this is all about? Something big? Or is this much ado about nothing? Is Joe just blowing air up our BDUs? I'll be back after work to join the discussion!
                        i think i'm gonna keep up my 'miss negative' and err on the side of much ado about nothing

first of all, it's more of the merlin junk going by the title
                        second of all, well coop may havea vision, but it's not always to my taste so while i'm sure he'll do his very best, i'm keeping my expectations low.

now if he said that brad was doing the finale, that'd be a horse of another color
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          now if he said that brad was doing the finale, that'd be a horse of another color
                          Does the Samandan court have any horses?
                          love Torri

Comment

[QUOTE=SamFan31]Captions?

Studying Gateroom camera footage, Sam gets her first look at Vala's "nice outfit."
                            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Just popping in for a moment a lunch to report the latest results of the Royal Researcher's perusal for SG-1 (especially Sam) news. This has just been posted on Gateworld at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...1ispenul.shtml

Beware of possible Season 9 spoilers below ...

I'm hoping it's Jack (they have yet to explain where he is and I'm also a shipper. oh the possibilities) Although I'm not sure if they would wait until the final two episodes to reveal where he is and what he is up to. If it's not Jack then I'm hoping for Janet, General Hammond, or Jacob. So to stay positive and up beat I will cling to these characters and let my imagination wonder.

Jack = a great team & Sam episode
                              Janet = a great Daniel, Teal'c, and Sam episode. Mitchell doesn't know her.
                              General Hammond = great team episode and maybe Jack coming back for a visit.
                              Jacob = sweet return and a Sam episode.

Comment

Captions?

Sam wishing the chair shes in had been more ergonomically designed
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X