No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@earnestgirl @amandatapping Our girlfriends hold up mirrors for our hearts. #WhatFairyTalesReallyLookLike

Comment

Valentine's tweet from Amanda

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BEAUTIES! Love and more love to you. Feeling truly blessed to have you all in my corner. Xoxoxo
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

@amandatapping HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BEAUTIES! Love and more love to you. Feeling truly blessed to have you all in my corner. Xoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Speaking of podcasts for Sanctuary, I do believe they were different from the DVD commentaries. As such, I don't think I've seen them. Especially those for Season 1, if there were any for Season 1. Does anyone know if they're still available?
          I looked at the Syfy website and the only podcasts I can find listed there are for episodes 301 and 302. It doesn't appear as though the previous ones are still available.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Rushing in to say that I am excited to tell you that we have been working with S4K and Amanda to bring fans autographed photos (exclusive to S4K) of Amanda for sale, 100% benefitting S4K, from the online store from early summer. Finalised details today.

See the S4K website for details!

Julia
            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Those were fun moments.

I enjoy AT's commentaries. She was the best at keeping PDL on topic (not easy). For the most part she is providing information the viewer wants to know.
              Yes, and she does it in such a friendly way.
              I remember in the death knell commentary she mentions when she's hiding from the supersoldier it was on an anthill.
              PDL is like "really? you didn't say"
              Now *I* would have said something.

Comment

One retweet from S4K and another new tweet from Amanda
                Campaign closes today. We have built 14 homes, and raised $28,000! Such a wonderful gift of love on Valentine's Day.http://bit.ly/3BUuDK

SO VERY COOL! Thank you@Syfy! @sanctuary4kids Syfy Enlists Help of Celebrities to Promote BEING HUMAN's Second Season: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...tZVJFE.twitter
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

They do cool stuff like that for Being Human, and renewing for a third season, while STILL no word on Sanctuary?

I know it may not be the network's fault, but still...

Cool idea though. I wonder who came up with it... And if they held out and got the money donated, do they still get to eat the stuff after, or did they have to return it? Not quite sure how that works...

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                    Rushing in to say that I am excited to tell you that we have been working with S4K and Amanda to bring fans autographed photos (exclusive to S4K) of Amanda for sale, 100% benefitting S4K, from the online store from early summer. Finalised details today.
                    See the S4K website for details!
                    Julia
                    Woohoo - wtg Julia!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      Speaking of podcasts for Sanctuary, I do believe they were different from the DVD commentaries. As such, I don't think I've seen them. Especially those for Season 1, if there were any for Season 1. Does anyone know if they're still available?
                      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      I looked at the Syfy website and the only podcasts I can find listed there are for episodes 301 and 302. It doesn't appear as though the previous ones are still available.
                      They're are available on iTunes
                      I think there are no podcasts for season 1

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
                        They're are available on iTunes
                        I think there are no podcasts for season 1
                        They are also available here: http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/includ...ts/podcast.xml

No podcast for season 1 and 4, only the two first eps of season 3 are available, along with season 2.

Comment

Thanks guys! This is awesome! I'm gonna stay up way too late playing around with these.

Comment

Originally posted by Linwelin View Post
                            They are also available here: http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/includ...ts/podcast.xml

No podcast for season 1 and 4, only the two first eps of season 3 are available, along with season 2.
                            Also, once upon a time the user named sam1helen on youtube had the podcasts synched with the episodes up but I think she's taken them down for reasons unknown. It really helps to watch the ep along with the podcasts, even if they do deviate at times.

I don't have the DVDs so have not heard the commentaries but from what Amanda says, apparently the podcasts are more fun and relaxed. Enjoy, Selene!

Comment

Amanda and the other actors on set on Valentines Day - http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13189490
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                                Also, once upon a time the user named sam1helen on youtube had the podcasts synched with the episodes up but I think she's taken them down for reasons unknown. It really helps to watch the ep along with the podcasts, even if they do deviate at times.

I don't have the DVDs so have not heard the commentaries but from what Amanda says, apparently the podcasts are more fun and relaxed. Enjoy, Selene!
                                IIRC, they did the podcasts sitting in someone's office or living room, so very relaxed.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X