No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's MacGyver weekend!! The episode that Sam reminded me the most of MacGyver was Death Knell, when she pulled out her swiss army knife and fixed the missile to attack the bad guy. I know Sam fixed things alot, but the Swiss Army knife was awesome... too bad she didn't have duct tape, too!!

Comment

Official photos from the Leo Awards are posted. Same images as the Peopleshots gallery, but some nice photos from the Wednesday night awards.

http://www.leoawards.com/2011/events...aphy_2011.html

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        Official photos from the Leo Awards are posted. Same images as the Peopleshots gallery, but some nice photos from the Wednesday night awards.

thanks, pars!

so, it looks to be very hard to save any of these pics (there are ways, though )...

for those that don't want to hunt through all the pages, i've got which pic #'s amanda's in. (i might have missed some that showed many ppl in a room and such)

*celebration awards gallery: 5, 57-64
        *red carpet: 128, 129
        *gala: 169-172, 176, 178-179, 203
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          thanks, pars!

so, it looks to be very hard to save any of these pics (there are ways, though )...

for those that don't want to hunt through all the pages, i've got which pic #'s amanda's in. (i might have missed some that showed many ppl in a room and such)

Thanks you two. And Sally, to go through all those pics, number them for us, thats so... not lazy of you.

@RobinDunne Just found out that @amandatapping's favorite song is Mandy by Barry Manilow. Been serenading her all day.

@amandatapping @RobinDunne. There is a special elevator in hell just for you. xo

@onceuponacure@amandatapping & @JewelStaite are donating a lunch with them for our @onceuponacure auction. Thank you Jewel and Amanda for making my week!

^Amanda RT that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            It's MacGyver weekend!! The episode that Sam reminded me the most of MacGyver was Death Knell, when she pulled out her swiss army knife and fixed the missile to attack the bad guy. I know Sam fixed things alot, but the Swiss Army knife was awesome... too bad she didn't have duct tape, too!!
            Death Knell is in my top 5 all time fav eps! Love soldier Sam in this one as it shows a different perspective of her character. Tough as nails. Oh and MacGyver weekend? Awesome. I've the first season on dvd, but never had time to finish it. Perhaps I should pull it out and have a mini-marathon, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              Thanks you two. And Sally, to go through all those pics, number them for us, thats so... not lazy of you.

@RobinDunne Just found out that @amandatapping's favorite song is Mandy by Barry Manilow. Been serenading her all day.

@amandatapping @RobinDunne. There is a special elevator in hell just for you. xo

@onceuponacure@amandatapping & @JewelStaite are donating a lunch with them for our @onceuponacure auction. Thank you Jewel and Amanda for making my week!

^Amanda RT that.
              LMAO

I just had to go find this song
              Mandy wioth lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQ1P9mlQYQ

Comment

thanks, pars!

Thanks, you've went thru all of them
                I've saved some with Priontscreen but I'm not happy with their quality...
                P.S. did you notice her husband Alan in 203 pic at the gala?

Comment

thanks, pars!

Thanks!!

Originally posted by siles View Post
                  So did I, I could tell that the Flash player was loading up high-res images and were scaled to fit the monitor.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Death Knell is in my top 5 all time fav eps! Love soldier Sam in this one as it shows a different perspective of her character. Tough as nails. Oh and MacGyver weekend? Awesome. I've the first season on dvd, but never had time to finish it. Perhaps I should pull it out and have a mini-marathon, too.
                    The only thing I didn't like about Death Knell was that Jack and Teal'c had to save Sam at the end, it did show how tough and resourceful Sam was, but she still had to be rescued by those big male hero types, I wanted them to come across her after she had defeated the super soldier by her own ingenuity.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                      Yeap. They are a great couple. Amanda has the best smiles when she is with Alan and Olivia.

Siles, for better quality pics, I'll message you the source page.
                      Last edited by Steff; 18 June 2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                        Heard on the news this morning that police have already begun arresting people who were caught on video vandalizing in Vancouver. Apparently, some of these "brilliant" criminals actually posted the videos and pictures themselves on their facebook page and You Tube, bragging about it!

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        Let's hope the authorities throw the book at them. Make an example of them.

Mumsey
                        I totally agree.

Those are great! Thanks for posting them.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

hi on leo awards 2011 pictures , i have a problem save them , please help me i know
                          should not do , can somebody help me

thank you
                          from mary-clare

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            There was one young woman on the news who seemed to be perfectly fine with telling the news reporter that she had stolen a purse from a store once the windows had been smashed. The reporter asked her why she did it and she said it was a nice purse! Totally beyond my understanding.
                            I hope the reporter got her name. Because she just confessed to a crime.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

seriously?
                              Yes, seriously. Better now than after they have a habit of a lifetime, injuring people physically/emotionally/financially.
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Yes, seriously. Better now than after they have a habit of a lifetime, injuring people physically/emotionally/financially.
                                i think there's a better way of 'parenting' a child, then reporting them to the police. just my opinion.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X