Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to chris and robin! now amandas turn
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Complete list of winners - looks like Amanda did not win and Stargate Universe got best series

http://www.straight.com/article-3274...top-leo-awards
      sigpic

Comment

Lame.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

LOL That's twice I've agreed with you tonight Neep.
          Very lame.
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
            Complete list of winners - looks like Amanda did not win and Stargate Universe got best series

http://www.straight.com/article-3274...top-leo-awards
            Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Lame.
            Originally posted by suse View Post
            LOL That's twice I've agreed with you tonight Neep.
            Very lame.
            You guys should see the upset on twitter.

Nuff said.

Comment

To be fair, I don't even know who the winner is- she might be amazing.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ATOnline @amandatapping may not have walked away with a Leo Award tonight but to us she'll always be a winner.

Indeed.

The uproar on twitter is getting louder.

Comment

To be fair, I don't even know who the winner is- she might be amazing.
                  Not in my opinion.
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Not in my opinion.
                    Not mine as well. And not the opinion of QUITE a few tweeps on twitter.

Comment

Yikes, twitter is going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        ATOnline @amandatapping may not have walked away with a Leo Award tonight but to us she'll always be a winner.
                        that she will be

but major bumma, amanda and sanctuary so deserved to take home the awards *sighs*
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          that she will be

but major bumma, amanda and sanctuary so deserved to take home the awards *sighs*
                          Amanda not winning was the bummer of the week for me, but there's one thing that's impressing me very much, and that is the explosive support and recognition Amanda is getting on twitter.

MANY fans have come and joined together and are sending their love to AT. I am very impressed with this, and we all saying the same thing, even though AT didn't win, she is and will aways be a winner in our hearts, and she doesn't need and award to tell her that or us.

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                            Pic of Amanda on Red Carpet at Leos 2010
                            http://amandatappingonline.com/galle...lbum=118&pos=0
                            Hmmm...a strapless reptilian print...and it's not black Neep!
                            I think she looks fabulous as always - love the hair. She never fails to amaze.
                            I'm so bummed she didn't get the award. Next year...she has got to get it next year.
                            Well done to the rest of the cast and all the crew for all their efforts in bringing us this wonderful show. Which might I add, I watched half of the first ep of season 2 with the commentaries...I was late to work coz it was just too good. The initials M.A.D is soo appropriate!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                              who is lies?
                              *points at signature*

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              It's short for a longer name. And not pronounced like she does not tell the truth.
                              Thank you lol. It's not the most fun shortname in English. In Dutch it's just fine (although it's one only my husband uses!).
                              It's short for Annelies, a normal name in Holland that really has nothing to do with telling lies.

Haha, never. Maybe lying by commission... *cough* trying to avoid telling Amanda Tapping what her online name is
                              Hehe ... that was not a fun moment lol. Luckily the little Pengyn was there to happily let Amanda know .. *sigh*

Re the Leo's.
                              Wow, that certainly is a different dress. Very pretty and her hair up ... wonderful. Now we need better pictures! Too bad she didn't win. I suppose she might have expected that, cause during AT4 that Erika person won the Gemini award over Amanda and Amanda explained how she expected that. Wonderful on all the other noms and wins for Sanctuary though!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Re the Leo's.
                                Wow, that certainly is a different dress. Very pretty and her hair up ... wonderful. Now we need better pictures! Too bad she didn't win. I suppose she might have expected that, cause during AT4 that Erika person won the Gemini award over Amanda and Amanda explained how she expected that. Wonderful on all the other noms and wins for Sanctuary though!
                                @JuliaHague @amandatapping your loved by the greatest fans. And that's because of who & what you are & do. So you are the winner my friend. Always.xo

Well put. Amanda doesn't need awards for people to know she's great actress, and I love how her fans are all coming to remind her of all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X