Originally posted by majorsal1 View Post
      oh, amanda, how i do love thee
      It's not hard.

Comment

Never fear, Rocky is here.

Preview of Amanda Tapping on InnerSpace
        Amanda Tapping on InnerSpace Pt. 1 of 2
        Amanda Tapping on InnerSpace Pt. 2 of 2

These are all of Amanda's scenes in the episode edited together, and I must say this is gotta be the BEST editing I've ever done. There's really no spoilers in there, they mostly talk about Veritas. The quaity of my vids are actually a litte better than Mandy's but not by much. I love it when Amanda is my vids thumbnail.

Oh and as a bonus here's a little extra something.

Sanctuary- Space Commercial

PS: Thank you Sky and Greg for restoring Sally's account.
        Last edited by Rocky89; 20 November 2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Cross posted from the GABIT Thread:

I have uploaded my pictures from the Q&A sessions, auction and closing ceremony.

Clicky here for pictures

As usual, please do not use the pictures for icons, banners, etc, or upload them anywhere without my permission. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
            Amanda Tapping’s Guilty Geek Pleasures

http://www.geekchicdaily.com/story/a...geek-pleasures
            Awesome, thanks for the link!

Love this bit: "Alien
            “In comes this woman who is so brave and so strong and so smart and sexy without being, you know, Barbarella. And so I geek out over that. If I ever met Sigourney Weaver I’d probably faint.” "

You and me both, Amanda!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

I have uploaded my pictures from the Q&A sessions, auction and closing ceremony.

Clicky here for pictures

As usual, please do not use the pictures for icons, banners, etc, or upload them anywhere without my permission. Thanks!
              thanks for sharing antoa! more great photos
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                It's an interview she did with Jenna Busch that came out last week: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jenna-..._b_350257.html
                Ahh very cool. Thank you. Must have missed it this week due to all the drama going on in my little sphere of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  Amanda Tapping’s Guilty Geek Pleasures

http://www.geekchicdaily.com/story/a...geek-pleasures
                  Totally awesome.

My LJ

Comment

Hey I've read the 2 interviews. My Conlusions

1) I'm happy Amanda can fangirl hersel It would be great to see her fangirling, cause she's just like us! She really makes you feel like: But I'm just a woman with a job, acting / producing. She doesn't make you feel like: a person who thinks you can buy anything with money. Even if she'd be a big CEO you go: OMG! That woman's a CEO? I tought she was a bookkeeper or a receptionist, she totally doesn't sound like a CEO.

That's our girl, always walking with her feet on the sidewalks, and not on "piles of money". Except at conventions, when she's walking on clouds, and so are the fans

2) I was a bit dissapointed when I read what her Iphone can do (holding it against the radio and telling you what song it is). Cause that is a very expensive toy here in Belgium. But I'm relieved she bought for the quality of the pictures and it wasn't a "complete" Iphone (with every option, honks and bells on it) so price reducing. And of course it's cheaper in Canada, I'm OK with it just cause of the Belgian price.... and of course our girl may spoil herself she works very hard of it. So don't think I say she may not buy stuff she likes just, Belgian price is expensive. But for the reaon I mentioned above I'm not that little bit dissapointed when I think about, other coutries price tag, reason why she bought it, and not the "heaviest super duper" model.

3) She did a Ghost Hunter thing at a Colorado hotel? When? Do you have any pictures or reference to the episode?

Oh I'll always think when she comes back from such events, I'm afraight she might be haunted or something, I don't wish it just.... Ghost and things that pull your arm without any reason.... you don't know what they can do! But Amanda always has the greatest repsect for "people at the other side of the life line" (I saw it at the GH Fort Delaware episode) She did great! Unlike the wrestler who presented the "ME" show .

I myself slept at a place that wasn't very normal itself so....

So I always hope she returns home safe and not harmed (but it's probably me who's a bit crazy)

4) You really read she was in her element, she spoke very enthousiastic, made some jokes, talks with such passion about her work.

5) I want more Amanda, more episodes of Sanctuary, pictures, con reports.... whatever, more Amanda, I'm addicted to her

I am SO suffering from TAE

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Clicky here for pictures

These are great, thanks for sharing!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        Did I miss this?

I see Evenstar beat me to posting the link.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        ah but she loves her Iphone
                        All luddites have our guilty secrets. Mine is my DVD player on which I can play Stargate and Sanctuary (the one disc I have left )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89;10866279
                          @amandatapping Thanks everyone for the love and support. Much appreciated. Huge love to @alanmccollough for a great script and the cast for awesomeness. Xo [/I
                          It really was a good script. And well acted & directed by AT. (The rest of the cast wasn't half bad either. ) Very good episode.

Comment

Hey guys

My con report is still pending. I'm so sorry for the delay but I've barely had a minute to myself this past week. I did, however, manage to catalogue almost all of my photos. So... the entire album is here but I've linked them individually too.

Q&A 1
                            Q&A 2
                            Q&A 3
                            Q&A 4
                            Closing Ceremony

General Con Madness Friday
                            General Con Madness Saturday
                            General Con Madness Sunday
                            The Abnormal's Ball

If you do like any of the Amanda pics and want to use them for your artisitc endevors that's absolutely fine, just please credit me as the photographer and please do not repost the actual photographs on any websites without my knowledge.

For any attendees who want to snurch some of the con madness ones, please do. My camera was very trigger happy and there are some lovely shots

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              Hey guys

My con report is still pending. I'm so sorry for the delay but I've barely had a minute to myself this past week. I did, however, manage to catalogue almost all of my photos. So... the entire album is here but I've linked them individually too.

Q&A 1
                              Q&A 2
                              Q&A 3
                              Q&A 4
                              Closing Ceremony

The Abnormal's Ball

If you do like any of the Amanda pics and want to use them for your artisitc endevors that's absolutely fine, just please credit me as the photographer and please do not repost the actual photographs on any websites without my knowledge.

For any attendees who want to snurch some of the con madness ones, please do. My camera was very trigger happy and there are some lovely shots

I have never looked better! (I said "better" not "bitter" )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Clicky here for pictures

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                Hey guys

Q&A 1
                                Q&A 2
                                Q&A 3
                                Q&A 4
                                Closing Ceremony

The Abnormal's Ball

Beautiful, thanks you two.

Comment

Working...
                                X