No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone, how goes!? I've done something CRAZY in the last week and actually wrote, FINISHED (gasp!) writing, and had beta'd (((((Mandy)))) my very first Sanctuary fic!!! Go Helen Go!

I would looove for everyone to give it a whirl, and let me know what you think via the wonderful "review" button

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4756337/1/

Warning: It is a Dark!Fic. Intense whump...beware upcoming chapter 3. You have been warned!!!

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

1. What has been your best moment/part of 2008?

Being a member of the audience of the second longest play-off game in hockey history.
      Actually, the best moment was when 8 minutes and 16 seconds into the sixth overtime, Cologne's Gogulla scored the game winning goal after a beautiful pass from Piros.
      It's not often that you watch history in the making.

2. What was your biggest regret?

That I haven't had the nerve to just dump my frigging job and do something I like.

3. What will you miss about this year?

I don't think I will miss anything. One should look forward and not live in the past.

4. What will you always remember about 2008?

Cologne's great post-season run. I just have to forget about the last goal of the season.

Comment

sneaking in to wish Samandans a...

Very Happy 2009!
        May it be better a year all around for everyone!

*sneaks out to go find someone to kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
          Hi Everyone, how goes!? I've done something CRAZY in the last week and actually wrote, FINISHED (gasp!) writing, and had beta'd (((((Mandy)))) my very first Sanctuary fic!!! Go Helen Go!

I would looove for everyone to give it a whirl, and let me know what you think via the wonderful "review" button

Warning: It is a Dark!Fic. Intense whump...beware upcoming chapter 3. You have been warned!!!

Oh I highly recommend this fic...you know I'm a sucker for whump

but yes heed the warnings
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Very Happy 2009!

What she said, especially the part I made bigger.
            Also, everyone, please be careful tonight.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Very Happy 2009!

Yep, definitely worth repeating

Did you find anyone yet?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

Oy! Where's the Panadol???
                No fair! I wasn't even drinking last night!
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  so we have about 11 months to plan

give us a few months, maybe we'll come up with a round robin fic, a graphics contest, just stuff to have fun with to amuse us between con reports from attendees
                  We have a pretty big milestone coming up on the thread too. We've passed 99,200 and are still counting on the post count. Is there anything special we can do to celebrate 100,000 posts as well?

And, Happy New Year to everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                    Only 3 more days until 2009

Wow, what a year this has been, I'll right a big post about it later, but right now I'm just dropping off my question of the day. Actually, it's more likes question(s).

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~

Mumsey
                    Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by donamac View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~

Becks
                    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                    ~Respectfully Snip~
                    WOW, that's a lot of replies, I've never that many replies to one of my questions before, thank you guys. As always, I'm going to finish by answering my own question .

1. Wow those are tough ones, I really do ask hard questions. A lot has happened to me this year, so it's hard to think of anything specific yeah those are tough.

I'm happy for all the new friends I made, I'm happy I got to get to know all of you a bit more, and I'm very happy and glad for all the things we did together. I've never been this close to people I've never met before, but even though we've never met, I feel very close and connected to each of you . Each of you mean a lot to me in your own way, and each of you mean something to me in a different way than the other, and each of you give me my own strength and I'm so lucky I found this place. I'm glad we all trust each other enough to share things with each other, and, all this and more, I know that we're more than just a thread on a website, we're a family .

4. I'll always remember how I felt when Amanda first dyed her hair, seeing her with dark hair for the first time, seeing Helen for the first time and being there for the premiere of Sanctuary. Making my first big YT vid, making that audio birthday message for Amanda, making her that Christmas massage for. Seeing some pics of you guys for the first time, getting to know each of you a lot more. And so many more...

2 & 3. Since they're similar questions, I'll answer them together. Believe it or not, my biggest regret and the one thing I'll really miss isn't Amanda related *Entire thread goes in *. As you all know, I took a sort of med class in my high school, it was a health and wellness program, more specifically, a PSW course. And at first I didn't really think much about it because I went back another year for more credits, and at first I thought the class was hard, and I thought I didn't need it, and I didn't really try as hard as I could at first. But than I started to enjoy the course, and I started trying harder, and then I found myself enjoying the course, and why did I have such a big change of heart? 1 reason: My teacher, Lilla Richardson . I had, and still do have a somewhat big schoolboy crush on her . NO WHERE NEAR AS BIG AS MINE FOR AMANDA, BUT STILL . I mean, she wasn't a supermodel type teacher, she was a certified/registered nurse, and she's a wife and mom in her early 40's, but she was very pretty and beautiful and smart of course. I still remember her short brown and redish hair, and her nice smile and laugh, and her jokes *Schoolboy sigh *. One time in class, a girl asked her if she had a paper she handed in, and my Ms. Richardson said in a cute way: "I do, I jsut gots to find it" HEHEHE. And she has this hot little tattoo on the lower right side of belly button.

She also liked motorcycles, and she had one, she even brought it to school sometimes. One time I was waiting for my ride home, and she was leaving the class and she had on her motorcycle jacket, and her helmet in her hand. I told her she had the "action mom" thing going on. Then I saw her ride off on her motorcycle, and as I did I was actually cheering (she didn't see that ). But one BIG thing that I'm not proud of, my BIG regret is-- remember on my birthday? I posted here saying I went to Hamilton to to participate in the Around the bay race, and I was a first aid guy. Well, that day was a Sunday, and the next day I decided to stay home because I felt that since it was my birthday and I gave up a Sunday, I actually thought that I deserved to stay home for the day . Thinking about it now, I feel so bad and ashamed I did that, and that I took some other sick days too, and that I didn't try as hard as I should have right from the start. But it's because of her that I might be apart of that Around the bay race thing again March 29. And if I do, I'm taking pics. *Wink*

But I really work hard afterwards, I did whatever I had to do to make her proud, I worked longer and harder, I studied longer and harder, I went to whatever lengths I had to do to get the work done and make her proud of me . And believe me, the things I did-- wow , I actually gave up my lunches and what not to get the work done. Every time she said "good job" or "well done" I felt proud of myself, and one time she told a student he should be more like me *squee*. The week of exams I studied like crazy, and the last day of class I brought muffins to the class to share, and she had one *YAY* and before I left to start the summer, I shook her hand and told her that her class was the best one I had this year. She even said I was an amazing student, and I told her that meant a lot to me. I was a little sad that she didn't come to the graduation, because I would have loved to have taken a picture with her. Actually there's a picture of me, her and the class on the net. And during the summer, some of the clothes she wore made coming to school a little more fun. *Wink*

I really miss her a lot, she taught and helped me a lot, even though sometimes she was hard, and some of the class didn't like her, they didn't say anything to her, but still, that hurt me when they talked like that. I did see her again last month on the 5th, me and a few kids went to her new school to attend a seminar on back safety, I was SO happy to see her again she looked just the way I remembered her, and just as cool. In fact, when I saw her, we were walking into class, and she had a coffee coffee maker jug in her hand and she was spilling water on the floor, I was like, "Miss, you're spilling water." And she was like "Oh, I am, shoot." HEHEHE. And I was shaking a lot at first because I was nervous seeing her again. During her lesson, I paid SUPER attention to her, and we had to do a test on a vid we saw in class, I listened hard because I wanted to pass, I didn't want to let her down. During the vid, a lot of people thought it was funny, and so did she, after it was over she said out loud "Vawy funny". HEHEHE. And she gave us this test to do, but they were out of order, and she kept blaming it on the printer, and as she was doing it she was acting all girly and cute like there's no way it could be her fault. Oh, and as I bonus I saw her tattoo when she was scratching *squee*. She's the main reason why I'm doing Co-op now, I need it to complete my PSW course, and the sooner I do, the sooner I can see her *YAAAAAAAAAAY*

Yeah, that's my biggest regret, and the one big thing I'll miss of 2008, her and her class *School boy sigh *. It was easily the hardest class I've ever done, and I had more tests, more homework, more than any class in my whole school career, but I would do almost anything to be in her class again . Everyone has a favorite teacher, and she's mine .

(((((Mrs. Richardson)))))

Oh, one time in class she made a really cute smile, a smile that reminded me of Amanda, that's why I love this pic of Amanda, their smiles and faces look similar-

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Rocky89; 31 December 2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR Samandans!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Everybody!
                        Best wishes for 2009 and I hope it brings good things for everybody.

*hugs all round*
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Happy New Year to all Samandans!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post

Be sure to let us know when it's done. I don't touch WIPs with a ten foot pole, but I can handle darkfic, no problem.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

(when it comes where ever you are )

I'm off to sleep now.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

ALL THE BEST IN 2009 EVERYONE!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X