Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    it's gonna repeat like a good half dozen times during the next week
    awesome! I'll definitly be watching it during the week then.
    sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
    I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      Love yah Rocky, but sorry, that seems little stupid to me. Just watch it. I know for a FACT that I'll be squealing the entire time (did so at least twice watching the sneak peak), and I don't give a crap what anyone thinks.
      Stupid: Yes, silly: yes, a little little out of the ordinary: yes...

Oh man, the things I've gone through to get TMN, it was staggering , I mean, wow, you wouldn't believe it . But yeah, I shouldn't care, but I do, I've always been a somewhat shy/private person around the family, not all the time, just this kind of stuff. But I'm 110% open here .

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        LOL, I've already warned my entire family that I am unavailable on Saturday. Thankfully they are usually considerate and will leave me alone and I suppose it helps that half of them have gone away for the school holidays
        Since my sister is in colour guard, my parents have been going to our school's games. Granted, they only stay until half time, but I should be alone until 10ish. My dad won't bother me though. Thankfully, my sister and mother don't get back until after 11, as it gets a little noisy then.

Comment

ok, friday night, how do YOU plan to watch sanctuary?

oh, and by the way, i just saw a promo for it air in Heroes
          just to watch it with the family (can't make them stay outside ).

i'm not going to worry about the recording, like i used to do before i decided to upgrade and get dvds, so if any of the eps copies don't look so well, i'll just look forward to the dvds.

(i wonder if... i was going to say, i wonder if amanda will do any of the commentaries for the sanctuary dvds, but OF COURSE she will! amanda loves doing them anyways, but this wonderful show is *her* baby, so i know she'll do them. it'll be a cornucopia of amanda greatness! )

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Stupid: Yes, silly: yes, a little little out of the ordinary: yes...

Oh man, the things I've gone through to get TMN, it was staggering , I mean, wow, you wouldn't believe it . But yeah, I shouldn't care, but I do, I've always been a somewhat shy/private person around the family, not all the time, just this kind of stuff. But I'm 110% open here .
            You and me both.

My family still thinks I primarily like video games. I think that perception will change come next year. Hmmm, perhaps... November-ish?

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Well it will be the middle of Saturday here and I'll be hanging round the computer waiting anxiously.

LOL, I've already warned my entire family that I am unavailable on Saturday. Thankfully they are usually considerate and will leave me alone and I suppose it helps that half of them have gone away for the school holidays
              Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
              Since my sister is in colour guard, my parents have been going to our school's games. Granted, they only stay until half time, but I should be alone until 10ish. My dad won't bother me though. Thankfully, my sister and mother don't get back until after 11, as it gets a little noisy then.
              You guys are lucky, if my family would leave or go out somewhere it'd be perfect . The left me all alone Saturday, so hopefully I'll be fine on Friday . My only concern is my sister , she thinks she owns the TV downstairs, if I had a cogeco upstairs I'd be fine, but hopefully she'll go out on Friday. . Either way, every Friday night for the next 12-13 weeks, it's mine and Amanda's time .

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              just to watch it with the family (can't make them stay outside ).
              I wish I could . But I'm happy Sally that you'll be able to watch it with your family .

i'm not going to worry about the recording, like i used to do before i decided to upgrade and get dvds, so if any of the eps copies don't look so well, i'll just look forward to the dvds.

(i wonder if... i was going to say, i wonder if amanda will do any of the commentaries for the sanctuary dvds, but OF COURSE she will! amanda loves doing them anyways, but this wonderful show is *her* baby, so i know she'll do them. it'll be a cornucopia of amanda greatness! )

sally
              I'll also get the DVD's (to help Sanctuary's profits ) but I like to tape the episodes so I can expand my Amanda collection . I'm gonna do the same thing with Atlantis S4 when it comes to The Space Channel. I also tape the specials too . Speaking of which, I do think Amanda will do some commentaries, even though she hates watching herself on TV, she must not be able to stand her own intense beauty . I also hope there will be a DVD feature where she talks about dying her hair .

Comment

i always tape to tide me over until the dvd's come out
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I really wanted to watch Heroes, but I haven't caught up with season 2 yet so I'd be rather lost. They showed another promo during Life though.

For Friday, I'll knock out as much homework as I can in the afternoon, set my DVDR to record Life, then settle back with some popcorn to watch Sanctuary and pop into the forum during commercial breaks.

sigpic

Comment

Well let's see,hopefully I will be able to sneak into a dorm that gets sci-fi. I have staked out the two that do. Me and about three people are really keen to see it, but our dorm (alas) does not get the sci-fi channel in the lounges. So we are scheming to get into a dorm that does...but it is hard because we actually don't know anybody who lives in them. Lol we'll probably end up creepily staking out the doors waiting for someone to go out so we can get in...then it'll get awkward if someone from that dorm wants to watch their tv.

them:"who are you?"
                    us:"we live in the Smithsonian Institute (pet name for our dorm)"
                    them:"why are you using our tv?"
                    us: "because this awesome show with this amazing actress that we have been waiting [I]months/I] to see is finally premiering on sci-fi and our dorm don't get it!"

we suspect that they will respond in one of three ways:
                    1. them: "weirdos. get out and stop using our tv!"
                    2. them:"coolbeans, right on enjoy your night then."
                    3. them:"oh wow this looks cool, do you mind if we join you?"

Hope its 3
                    If the sneaking in doesn't pan out I guess we'll have to check itunes or something. Or if the put it up on scifi.

also- been a while guys, I have been so busy with school. How's everybody doing?

Comment

Speaking of which, I do think Amanda will do some commentaries, even though she hates watching herself on TV, she must not be able to stand her own intense beauty . I also hope there will be a DVD feature where she talks about dying her hair .
                      okay, now that just made me !

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

okay, now that just made me !

sally
                        Glad I could help, it's true after all . Speaking of which, I wonder what AT_Fan's gonna think when she sees my little birthday present to her .

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw19557.html

i loved this interview! gave some *very* interesting tidbits...

this one: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26948558/

here's something damian said about amanda:
                          “She’s good with people, and she respects the fans,” notes Kindler. “She respects the fact that she means a lot to them, and she tries to give of herself as much as she can so that they feel that connection. She’s incredibly selfless, and that’s just really inspiring.”

just, SO true!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Lots more interviews and podcasts over on the Sanctuary Review & Articles thread. Here's a link to a podcast on the set of Sanctuary with Amanda : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=175
                            -

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw19557.html

i loved this interview! gave some *very* interesting tidbits...

this one: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26948558/

here's something damian said about amanda:
                              She’s good with people, and she respects the fans,” notes Kindler. “She respects the fact that she means a lot to them, and she tries to give of herself as much as she can so that they feel that connection. She’s incredibly selfless, and that’s just really inspiring.

just, SO true!

sally
                              Great find Sally, I've never agreed more with Damian than right now .

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                C lol....*looks innocent* fun quiz though

Happy Birthday from me too, I hope you have a great day! Good luck getting to the netherlands too...I read about a peddle powered air ship the other day...maybe you should get in on that for transport

*falls off sofa laughing*

we rock, there is no doubt about it.

Heh, a quiz that would challenge us would be a) stalkerish and b) impossible for mere mortals...we gotta give everyone a chance
                                Thanks, and Im not so sure bout that, Im already extremly afraid of flying.....the thinkgs one will do for Amanda Tapping...

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                                Happy birthday amanda_tapping_fan
                                Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                happy birthday amanda_tapping_fan!!!!!!!!!!:d
                                Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                                Happy Birthday Amanda _Tapping_Fan
                                Originally posted by sofie View Post
                                lol That's actually my first full episode of SG1 I'vewatched like 6 years ago. And it turned me into a fan and a shipper
                                Think it's a great epi! Now whenever I'm "introducing" someone to stargate I start with that one

Edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amanda_Tapping_fan
                                Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                                Steppin' through for a message:

Just sayin', great week to have a birthday - Amanda's coming to NYC!

Thank you Guys

You're welcome AT_Fan . Oh, I have a little birthday present for ya . Now, I know it's definitely gonna contradict what I said about you and I loving Amanda the same amount, and shortly after I posted that, ZUZ got in touch with me saying she made me this, and I didn't want it to go to waste . Btw, I got the idea of having it made after you made that first sig about me . Happy birthday AT_Fan:

ROCKY!!!!!!!!!! ZUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Rocky I am so gana kick your A** for that, you are going down, you just wait......when your least expecting it thats when Ill strike......I agreed with your earlier statement we Love Amanda Just as much as eachother, just as everyone else in this thread does, we all just love her in different ways, which is how it should be because we are all different ourselfs

Glad I could help, it's true after all . Speaking of which, I wonder what AT_Fan's gonna think when she sees my little birthday present to her .
                                Oh what do you think now!!!! You just wait, I'll think of some creative way to get you back
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X