No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Rocky, I think I love her more. Just eh am short of Amanda dreams. But eh Alan loves her more I think. And we're both Gentlemen.

I just want to say we accept she's married and that that special someone makes her very happy. And I hope he realises that when 2 great guys " like her a lot" he really has something special ( a sweet angel) he's married too.

Oh I forgot to add great actress, comedienne, mommy, wife, ......

That brings us back were we started eh

Again Rocky, no insult OK. (I too was dissapointed when I read she was married (I read that when I was 14 or 15-16 so ya know what I mean)

Please don't be offended.

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Ack, stop being creepy guys.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Ack, stop being creepy guys.
        I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          I second that.
          I would third prop the motion, but that involves an extension policy, and my debating's a bit rusty.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            I would third prop the motion, but that involves an extension policy, and my debating's a bit rusty.
            Too complicated. Just nod and say "Guys, that's creepy. And stop talking about Olivia."
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

What they said.
              Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Too complicated. Just nod and say "Guys, that's creepy. And stop talking about Olivia."
                What she said...
                sigpic

Comment

Let's try not to get too personal with the actors, eh?
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Ooookay.... Let's get onto a more cheerful/silly topic. I was thinking back to my old karaoke days where my karaoke pals were Dr Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter. I kid you not. I just had karaoke pals with really cool names. LOL. Anyway...

If Sam ended up at karaoke, what song do you reckon she'd sing and why?
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Academia by Sia.

That girl has too much energy
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ooookay.... Let's get onto a more cheerful/silly topic. I was thinking back to my old karaoke days where my karaoke pals were Dr Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter. I kid you not. I just had karaoke pals with really cool names. LOL. Anyway...

Actually I think that if Sam found herself at karaoke she'd nod, smile and find the nearest exit and bolt!!
                        -

Comment

"I'm a pink toothbrush...you're a blue toothbrush...have we met somewhere before....?"
                          Jenni

Comment

I think it'd depend on the circumstances, e.g. who's around her (and what's in her, if you catch my drift). If it was a little more serious, I can see her just singing the AF song. Otherwise....I don't know where this came from, but "Before He Cheats" makes sense to me for some reason. That probably sounds weird, but everyone (well, maybe just every woman!) I know loves or at least likes that song.

EDIT: Oh, I thought you meant she had to sing (for some unknown and frankly unfathomable reason). In that case I agree with RoX. Though I could see her sticking around if someone she knew was going to sing (like Cassie).
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Guys! We all love Amanda..... let's just leave it there, okey dokey? (though that was a real funny read!)

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                              Hey guys! I'm back!! I had a GREAT time. Pictures will follow soon. Maybe tomorrow. Will see how fast I have them developed.
                              Hey! Glad you had a fun time! Can't wait for the pics

I'd say that she'd sing something, but only if someone encouraged her to. Like Cassie or some friends on a GNO or something. If Jack was there, my inner shipper would say that she would sing something romantic, and subtly aim it at Jack
                              --Kate

Comment

I don't see Sam getting roped into karaoke either. Now, Daniel, after one beer, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X