• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Mandy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
      Happy Birthday Mandy!
      Happy Birthday, Mandy!! PengYn's Polar Bear greetings are fantastic!

SGA being cancelled ... mixed feelings ... hard on cast and crew and loyal fans but we've all been there before with SG1 ... SO happy for Amanda though as she stuck with her commitment to DK's project and it paid off. Hope Sanctuary is the next big hit on SciFi ... much success to all involved.

Comment

Hey all!

All OT here (well maybe not the bottom part to a degree):

Just popping in to say thank you to everyone who's wished me a Happy Birthday!!! All the messages I've read, all the greens I've received have really been so very much appreciated!!! Thank you Samandans!!!

Regarding the cancellation of Stargate: Atlantis - I knew this would happen! See what happens when a beautiful, intelligent, strong, and likeable character like Sam that you can connect with gets replaced by a weasley, cowardly, unlikeable, and annoying character like Woolsey?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

NC

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            [B]

Hmmmm. If the rumours about Atlantis are to be believed,Amanda definitely made the right choice in pursuing Sanctuary.
            I just read GW's front page (as I use the back door too lol) and I agree with Tracy (and others) that Amanda made the right choice, I thought she had even before this news but even more so now. WTG Amanda!!

And

Happy Birthday Mandy!! And Alan!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy Birthday Bev, Mandy and Alan!!
              sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
              Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Regarding the cancellation of Stargate: Atlantis - I knew this would happen! See what happens when a beautiful, intelligent, strong, and likeable character like Sam that you can connect with gets replaced by a weasley, cowardly, unlikeable, and annoying character like Woolsey?
                Can I please ask for some respect for those of us who like SGA? Us SGA fans are feeling down, and I'd really hate to have to leave one of my favorite thread families because of all the vitriol.

(And while Sam was great and can't be replaced, Woolsey has been making a unique place for himself on the show, and a surprising number of fans have taken to him, even a lot of those who said they'd hate him. Just saying, I don't think that's the reason.)

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Happy Birthday PengYn!!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Actually I was just thinking how they used to say that they never knew when they were getting renewed til October-ish but when today's announcement was made I thought how uncanny that it happened around the same time that SG1 was cancelled.
                    You know all in all..I feel kinda duped...surely TPTB know way before the end of any given season if they are going to be renewed! Makes me wonder.
                    Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling SciFi knew when Season 5 started that they were going to cancel it.

And while it may - or may not - be much consolation, I assume SciFi will continue to run their nightly episode reruns on both shows and continue to have the occasional marathon for both shows. After all, that brings them a LOT of money.
                    Last edited by hedwig; 21 August 2008, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      A Polar Birthday

It's Mandy's birthday so I decided to spy on her festivities... y'know... as you do.
                      LOL. This was great. Wish I could green ya. But how about:

Comment

THANK YOU!!!
                        Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                        And from me!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Birthday Alan!!
                          I hope you had a great day!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mandy!!

With all the birthday cakes I thought of inviting one special quest spoilers for Off Topic
                            Spoiler:

I hope you are having a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Just heard that Connor Trinneer will be at the Creation Con in Vancouver in April, joining Amanda (to keep it on topic ). I am even more excited now!
                              Lol, I had to look up on GW omnipedia who he is. I really should watch Atlantis before this con ... but now it's cancelled, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Happy birthday Mandy!!!

Happy birthday Alan!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY AND ALAN!!!

Whoot for the Samandan Leo posse!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X