Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
    Quashing literally means to smash or crush, and is regularly used as Sky did. Canada Dry is a brand, but yes it's most famous for its ginger ale. Mountain Dew is...well, I guess you could call it a caffeinated, carbonated lemonade, if you were so inclined. It's certainly citrus-flavored. I always love discovering the difference between UK, US, and Canada.
    Mom used to give me ginger ale when I had an upset stomach. That or 7UP.

I thought Diet Coke tasted better in England than at home. And I got some great chocolate.

I've always loved the word "quash." (jckfan--wordnerd)

Comment

Hey Guys,

Just flying by before I go to bed to say I absolutely loved Continuum! It ROCKED! Best Stargate movie yet!

I'll come back tomorrow with my thoughts on it.

But a big thank you to the entire Stargate SG1 cast and crew for all their hard work to make such a fantastic movie!!

Night everyone.

((((((((Samanda)))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Sleep tight, Julia. Sweet SG1 dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          LOL Think I should join the Anti-Pete Shanahan thread? Talk with some like-minded people?
          Is that a joke or is there really a thread named that?

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            <<snicker>>

omg. There are way too many things for me too say to that statement, so I guess I'll say nothing.

ROFL!

ETA:If i had something resonating in my butt I'd want it out too.

((((TJ)))

suse
            ROTFLMAO Spewed my drink on that one

My first thought was 'OH?!? I wonder what else is in there?' Trust me. I don't need to know.

Go Sam

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Is that a joke or is there really a thread named that?
              If it was funny then yes, it's a joke. But if there is a thread with that name...well then god help Shanahan. He's gonna have the mick taken out of him left, right and centre...

...See ya there!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm back from Toronto

I had an awesome time and the play was wonderful, here's a little bit I wrote from the Gabit thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=10024

It was really fun, not only helping out with the play, but sharing a room with Stix, Shimmering Star and Fa I have to laugh, b/c I got a call from our illustrious leader (director) Mini, saying..."Mandy, could you and your girls be at the threatre early." To say I was shocked was an understatement, not only was I part of the crew, but apparently I also got another job as a madame while I was there! Well now, if the girls were going to be making me money, they had to change their names of course! Sugar and Spice ( Fa and Shimmering Star) and let's not forget Butter Cup (Strix)

Um...I think I should be worried, I'm afraid after that statement, Sam may not be the next victim to Strix's whumping

All in all, we had a fun time, not only at the play, but also doing the tourist thing in Toronto.

Now to try and catch up with the posts
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  If it was funny then yes, it's a joke. But if there is a thread with that name...well then god help Shanahan. He's gonna have the mick taken out of him left, right and centre...

...See ya there!
                  And then I'll be double posting on the Pro Pete Shanahan thread. I didn't like the guy that much at first, but all the pure hate has me batting on his side.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    And then I'll be double posting on the Pro Pete Shanahan thread. I didn't like the guy that much at first, but all the pure hate has me batting on his side.
                    If you can find something about the character that you like and he brightens up your viewing experience, then good. I can respect that and I'm glad for you, MerryK.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Good night, Julia!

Hey guys. Have I missed anything big today? I spent the whole day out shopping and going on busses which ties into the long story about the rude bus lady who flipped at me and my friend when we were trying to get on the bus and then THAT leads into the irony that she was wearing a Beatles t-shirt that said "Let it be" on it, which was just hilar because she couldn't even take the advice from the shirt she was wearing, she just had to go right ahead and call us rude and complain to our parents about parenting and a bunch of other crap!

*takes deep breath* had to get that out.

Right. So. Have i missed anything?
                      --Kate

Comment

quash means to squash, put an end to, stop.

ginger ale is, well ginger ale. pale colored, slightly 'not sweet' soda

mountain dew is made by the Pepsi company and it's a citrusy soda imbued with caffeine...usually it's the dark colas that have caffeine and the clear ones that don't, but Dew has caffeine in it
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          quash means to squash, put an end to, stop.

ginger ale is, well ginger ale. pale colored, slightly 'not sweet' soda

mountain dew is made by the Pepsi company and it's a citrusy soda imbued with caffeine...usually it's the dark colas that have caffeine and the clear ones that don't, but Dew has caffeine in it
                          Dew has caffeine? Humph. Never knew that..... *shrug* Thanks Sky!
                          --Kate

Comment

Hi guys . I need a little help, mainly from those who know how to make YT vids. I want to make my first ever Amanda YT vid, but I don't know how So I need some coaching on how to make them, and I know some people here know how to because I've seen some of there awesome vids . So can you guys PM me to help me get started? Thanks

PS: Speaking of YT, that Stuck vid is back, it was back before, then got removed, but now it's back again. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be there long.
                            Last edited by Rocky89; 12 August 2008, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I wish I could help you myself, Rocky89. I truly do. However, I'm sure someone else will be able to advise you in what to do. What is YT anyway? See? I know so little about it, I don't even know what YT stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                And because you asked, here's the original of that pic (you meant this one?). I have no idea where I snurched it lol, but I liked her smile.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/364...truth23iv0.jpg
                                that pic/smile is lovely , but i meant another one.

in this pic, it's the one where the words are sitting on her tan vest. i'm not sure i've seen 'that' pic before, though i prob have. but i'd like to see the orginal.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X