X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bounces into thread*

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    oh wow, I didn't see that at the time, I just posted that because that's actually the only Helen smile I have. But yeah, Alan, I like your theory on Sam being actually being Repli-Carter. It helps make more sense of the smiles, but at least I didn't do it like this- http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5...unanim1ke2.gif

I love reading your posts Chelle , because you always have something nice to say about Amanda, us and what not . And you're right, Amanda always amazes me too, just when I think she can't anymore BOOM she does , and I agree, Amanda is the closest thing to a superwoman there is, if only there were more like her, but that's impossiable, there's only one Amanda Tapping.

And you're also right about her smile and laugh, no one else's smile and laughs warms my heart like hers does, those pics were so right for the poster, that poster should be the official Samanda poster . Although I've always been a sucker for this pic-
    I completely agree Rocky and I love ^ that pic too.

And I'm bouncing b/c Continuum is on Skyone in the UK in just under an hour at 8pm! My popcorn and blue jello are ready and waiting!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
      Admitting it's the first step. *claps*
      LOL Think I should join the Anti-Pete Shanahan thread? Talk with some like-minded people?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I don't know, suse, some people pay good money for that kind of thing.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by tracy jane View Post
          i don't know, suse, some people pay good money for that kind of thing.
          Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT!!!
          sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
          Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            <<iz squicked.>

On topic: According to Jack, Sam regularly pulls ideas out of her a...head.

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Yes, she did. She certainly took me by surprise when she turned against Fifth.

Absolutely. Certainly a favourite of mine right there alongside Ba'al, Nirti, Apophis, and Pete Shanahan...although I'm not sure I'd describe Shanahan as "cool" or a "favourite" really. But definitely a villain.

I have a problem.
              Oh Alan, you're just jealous of Pete. Good to see you around here, by the way.

RepliCarter's smile was enough to give you chills. So cold.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

I echo the "good to see you" Alan. Always nice to see the boys.

Amazing acting by Amanda. RC's smile gives you chills while Sam's lights up the room.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey everyone! I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I know Sam's got plenty of funny moments so feel free to come over and add them to the list!
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    aah, yeah, the cocktail party...fun but structured.

Just quashing a rumor that amanda was running around tossing down ginger ale and chillin in the lobby with us.

the cocktail party is a party, yet it's also structured in that you sit, she comes and sits at your table, chats with you then moves on

Pretty much every minute of the weekend is accounted for
                    OK So Amanda was not runnin' arround with ginger ale (quashing is I hope a synonym for " not ", I never heard the word). And Ginger Ale as in Canada Dry? Or an alcoholic variant? We do get Canada Dry here, but only the (green) kind. Yes living in Europe can be quite diffrent sometimes. I also can't find mountain dew here. It IS a kind of lemonade, right? I know I have to go to the US and getting taught a "American difrences from Europe in booze, food and fun" from my fellow Samandans

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

LOL Guilty as charged. But isn't it bizarre that I'm not jealous when she's with Jack? And it is *very* good to be here.

*shudders* soooooo c-c-c-cold.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Thanks, EH-T.

Amazing acting by Amanda. RC's smile gives you chills while Sam's lights up the room.
                      Here, here! I share that sentiment entirely.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It is amazing isn't it?! She has such an expressive face/eyes, no need for words to express a lot. Chris has the same amazing talent.

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                        OK So Amanda was not runnin' arround with ginger ale (quashing is I hope a synonym for " not ", I never heard the word). And Ginger Ale as in Canada Dry? Or an alcoholic variant? We do get Canada Dry here, but only the (green) kind. Yes living in Europe can be quite diffrent sometimes. I also can't find mountain dew here. It IS a kind of lemonade, right? I know I have to go to the US and getting taught a "American difrences from Europe in booze, food and fun" from my fellow Samandans
                        That's half the fun! Ya just never know what cool things you might discover.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Oops! Ouch. Darn it, I slid right into the gutter again. Good thing there were people here to break my fall.
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Speaking of RepliCarter..... I liked it that Amanda played her. She had official permission to be a NAUGHTY girl . (Yes I consider fooling husband on saying your tired, and then hold him by his arm, trow him on the bed and start to tickle him as naughty (I'd like that cause I can't control myself when somebod tickles me, I start to laugh and beg to stop ) Naughty as in a normal way, but at any AT Convention everyone had their naughty moment I guess. Wish I could SEE you, my Samandan friends, OK chatting is nice too just.... the fun will be 10 times bigger

Speaking of Replicarter..... How is it with "our" Replicarter, RC'tje? Is she OK?

Talkin' about LTNS Samandans, I remember there's a ChopinGal here somewhere? How is she? Wasn't she the one with the nice poems?

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                            Quashing literally means to smash or crush, and is regularly used as Sky did. Canada Dry is a brand, but yes it's most famous for its ginger ale. Mountain Dew is...well, I guess you could call it a caffeinated, carbonated lemonade, if you were so inclined. It's certainly citrus-flavored. I always love discovering the difference between UK, US, and Canada.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Ok, I'll try to break the mental connection between jckfan and EH-T, but I don't know if it will work, sir.

Comment

Thanx, ParadoxRealities. I think I tried Mountain Dew in Egypt. Too bad I can't find it here. Diffrence from US / Canada? I think couch / Chesterfield.
                                I can only think of that example in speech. Why oh Why don't I have a Canadian GF (as in BF-GF I have a GF in Canada, but ya knew this) so I could help you more.

Diffrence between Belgium - US. We're smaller in seize. Churches ain't as full as in the US. NO Mountain Dew I think? More Political Parties than in the US.
                                Social Security is better arranged (I think or conclude that). Radio Stations have names instead of 4 letters... Diffrent Timezone.... Nope that's all I can tell you on this moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X