Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
    I have black toe nails =) to match my black and pink nails. 1/2 and 1/2 =)

You'll be able to tell us apart easily. While we looked similar in uniform we have our own styles, and while we may do the same think with our maccas cheese/chicken mccheese burger combos, we are very different people

Didn't we give up on that whole having different identities thing?

*tips fries on tray and reaches for the sauce sachets*
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Happy Birthday
      Sky

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Um...Suse better make that 2 dozen

and PengYn...Wake Up!!!!
        Dude it was 4am.

I don't do 4 am.

And why are several of my tail feathers missing?

Sky!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
          Dude it was 4am.

I don't do 4 am.

And why are several of my tail feathers missing?

Sky!!
          Check people's hats. They may have decided to go with some impromptu decorations...
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Check people's hats. They may have decided to go with some impromptu decorations...
            *Sliiides behind a ficus* Nothing to see here.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Happy birthday Sky!!!!! hope you have a great day!!

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                Oh, I was not wondering so much about your comment as much as I was wondering about some others I read elsewhere that seemed to indicate (and I am paraphrasing based on my perception) "Carter is more concerned with her toenails then with her job as leader of Atlantis" or "Carter spends too much time doing her toenails and that’s why she shouldn’t be leader of Atlantis"
                Sam putting polish on her nails during her downtime spells death and destruction for all of Atlantis... Just goes to show people will moan about anything.

Happy Birthday Sky!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  *Sliiides behind a ficus* Nothing to see here.
                  Yes, of course *nods slowly and with a complete lack of conviction*
                  sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

NC

Comment

thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes

bagels and cream cheese all around

as to sam and her toes....you know, it's akin to 'keller is a slut because she asked rod out for a beer'

those that don't like the character will find a way to crit, and, honestly, if all they can find to crit is nail polish and asking someone out for a drink - not work related - must mean that the character is doing a good job. cause tehy can't crit their job but have to resort to nasty personal jabs
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        Happy Birthday Skydiver!!!!

Happy birthday Denise...hope you have a great, super fantastic day!!
                        Happy Birthday Sky!!

chelle and anyone else who's interested, I e-mailed Laura about the 'celebrating Sam Carter' video, asking whether we had to make our 3 scenes ourselfs here's what she said:
                        In answer to your question, you don't need to make the scenes, just let me know your picks. All I need is enough information to identify the one you mean, but in most cases that won't be much!!

Have fun choosing!

Laura
                        Hope that helps

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Since this seems to be generating quite a bit of discussion, here is a poll ......

How does Sam get paint on her toes?

A) She spilled a can of paint while decorating her personal quarters on Atlantis. Some bits just wouldn't wash off.

B) She paints them herself, intentionally, while reading Rodney's multi-page summaries of his latest ideas.

c) Sam has a standing appointment at a Colo. Springs nail shop that she visits regularly with Cassie and/or other 'girls'.

D) She has a personal painter on call who just happens to have a security clearance for Atlantis. I wonder who this could be?

E) Very carefully, as her legs are very long they and don't bend like they used to.

F) Other (specify)

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                            Since this seems to be generating quite a bit of discussion, here is a poll ......

How does Sam get paint on her toes?

A) She spilled a can of paint while decorating her personal quarters on Atlantis. Some bits just wouldn't wash off.

B) She paints them herself, intentionally, while reading Rodney's multi-page summaries of his latest ideas.

c) Sam has a standing appointment at a Colo. Springs nail shop that she visits regularly with Cassie and/or other 'girls'.

D) She has a personal painter on call who just happens to have a security clearance for Atlantis. I wonder who this could be?

E) Very carefully, as her legs are very long they and don't bend like they used to.

F) Other (specify)
                            Oooo I like your choices! Realistically, B is probably right on, but my shippy little heart hopes it's D. Course, I don't think they'd look that good if Jack was doing them. Her whole foot would probably end up looking like she'd had it encased in pearls.

Happy Birthday Sky!!
                            sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                            Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

i ascribe to the idea that sam goes back to earth for regular meetings/briefings with the IOA - that's where she is in all those eps where we don't see her....i'm thinking monthly

while she's there she takes a long weekend, treats herself to a pedi...and a nice long weekend with a certain general with whom she likes to spend her time

not to mention touching base with cassie

sigpic

Comment

i must confess....i is a geek

I actually know who neil degrasse tyson is

what can i say, i watch a lot of PBS

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X