X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Video Break: Here is a Sam video for "Unending"

I Hope Your Happy
    *watches* awe this was a good one...and sad. This ep when it aired left me feeling down as I hated seeing them all get old but unfullfilled as well because the season finale left me with tons of unanswered questions. Thank gawd for Ark of Truth which should tie up all those loose ends...hopefully. Thanks for linking us up!

Spoiler:

Isn't she an adorable dork? One of my fav eps too...gotta luv Moebius!

Happy Birthday samcarterrules!

Hope you have a lovely day with pressies galore and lots of yummy cake!

ot - gah! I can't seem to settle down tonight! I should be tired as I haven't slept in like *checks* 26 hrs now...crud. My gf is happily snoring beside me again *snicker* but I JUST CAN'T SLEEP! *wails* Anyway, gonna watch a bit of Reckoning and hope that does the trick...or maybe I should read my job's Annual Report. That is like mindnumbingly boring just flicking through the pages...lol

Night all!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      What scene? What scene!?!
      I can't remember...are you talking about hubby giggling or the SF???...I think the ep he laughed at was either Bloodlines or Torment of Tantalus...and I think it was something Teal'c or Jack said...but he giggled....I'm so totally stoked about that...he really giggled!!!!!!!
      The scene with the SF was when they were in the infirmary and Urgo says to Teal'c to try the paddles...and then Urgo's yakkin' away and the SF was trying so hard to not crack up...he wasn't meant to see or hear Urgo but you could see on his face that he couldn't ignore Dom DL...and who couldn't...he was funny!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

...Urgo is soo funny...you have got to watch it...I absolutely love Dom DeLuise in this ep...just keep an eye on the SF keeping guard at the infirmary...hehehe....he's so cool!!!
        Yeah Shanks said something about Double Double Jaffa Kick?

And that just *has* my attention... it's like... huh?

Oh and

Happy B-day samcarterrules
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I hope my email got there...how will I know if the email worked??...
          When I receive your photo on email I reply to you, so you know it's safely heading it's way into my photo project!

If you haven't had an email reply within say two days then pm me.

Julia
          G4
          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Grrr... I was just paging around, I wish I was going to AT3.... But then I'd have to find a way to get overseas....
            Join the ever hopeful band who are saving now for AT4! We're optimists but it's fun!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            I'm about 100 pages into "Band of Sisters." What stands out so far is how these women really don't see themselves as anything special. They're just doing their jobs. Real life "Sams"
            The sign of a true professional!

Video Break: Here is a Sam video for "Unending"

I Hope Your Happy
            *sniffle* thanks for that...good and sad...*goes to watch trees and rocks for happiness*
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              from joe's blog (no spoilers)

Sally writes: “Is replicarter dead for sure?”

joe/Answer: Yes.

sally *virtual hugs for replicarter*

WHAAAT?!?!?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That is so not making my day but like everyone said, no one is really dead in Scifi

And in my dream world RC will never ever be dead

I still wonder why they didn't do more with the charactere of RC though, I mean it was such a great idea and then they only did that with it. I mean yes they didn't know they would get another season but they could have made her come back in season 9. I mean who knows...Maybe she asscended or something like that
              Or she might have another version of her somewhere where the weapen wasn't affective

I mean there was an opurtunity, but nothing

Comment

nearly forgot...

Happy Birthday Samcarterrules!
                Hope your birthday is something special
                sigpic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

She's NOT an adorable dork.... She's an adorable GEEK
                  Sorry but there is a distinction
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this the Rocks and Trees you mean ?
                    Rocks and Trees

and WATER.
                    Yup...wonderfully saved in my youtube favourites for any time I need an instant good mood
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I think the best one about Daniel is the Fashion 101... with Sharp Dressed Man playing by Brihana
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                        When I receive your photo on email I reply to you, so you know it's safely heading it's way into my photo project!
                        If you haven't had an email reply within say two days then pm me.

Julia
                        G4
                        Thanks Julia!!! Will check emails tomorrow!!! I think you might have the wrong one for me though...I might have to get Davey in to fix it!!!
                        Is this the Rocks and Trees you mean ?
                        Rocks and Trees
                        and WATER.
                        Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        Yup...wonderfully saved in my youtube favourites for any time I need an instant good mood
                        OMG!!! That is so awesome and funny and such a good pick me up...so it this one too...its the birthday song...I sing it a lot...to myself of course...just in case I can sing it to someone one day who might appreciate the humor in it...
                        The Stargate B-day Song
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

"It least you didn't die this year, I quess that's good enough" Love that line. So funny.

Here is a one that is just crazy:
                          Stargate Got's Cabin Fever
                          This one is my fav out of the lot! Freaking hilarious! Not sure if it's the song or the scenes selected for the vid, but it's just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us!

Comment

this one is O.T. since it about Daniel Jackson but I think it is so funny. Add it for a laugh.

Hair
                            Thanks Julia!!! Will check emails tomorrow!!! I think you might have the wrong one for me though...I might have to get Davey in to fix it!!!

OMG!!! That is so awesome and funny and such a good pick me up...so it this one too...its the birthday song...I sing it a lot...to myself of course...just in case I can sing it to someone one day who might appreciate the humor in it...
                            The Stargate B-day Song
                            "It least you didn't die this year, I quess that's good enough" Love that line. So funny.

Here is a one that is just crazy:
                            Stargate Got's Cabin Fever
                            Too many videos! *implodes* (in a good way) I am saving all these for tonight wheeeee thanks everyone for sharing what I am sure are fantastic vids *fidgets*
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Celandine, here is one that I think is really made well and is quite sarcastic. I thought it was very funny.

Girl Next Door

Download Link: Girl Next Door
                              Ahh a very nice one of Vala and it is made very well. Thanks for sharing. I'm currently trying to make my own vid and everyone that I see that I love I always make mental notes about to remember for later.

Here's one for you. Hopefully you haven't seen it but it's one of my very favorites. Amanda is just so incredibly beautiful and this vid just captures her so well. I'm always a sucker for behind the scenes vids anyway and Jack's 'chicken legs' in this one always make me chuckle when I see them. Enjoy

Looking Like That

Comment

Amanda smiles a lot more then Samantha Carter gets to. She must be fun to work with.

I really like the behind the scenes videos also. One of my favorites for those that watched Farscape is
                                (Off Topic so in spoilers)

Off to bed now. Goodnight all.
                                awe! Farscape! How I miss that series! I used to watch it all the time! It was sooo good and I was totally bummed when it was canceled. Another very nice behind the scenes vid too! My gf totally loves this song too.

I should be getting to bed but I too wide awake yet. Went digging through my favorited youtube vids and thought this one was worth showing. Jan/Sam slash vids are pretty rare and those done well are even more scarce so when a good one comes along it's a monumental day for me. Like Christmas and Fourth of July all wrapped up together.

The Promise

Comment

Working...
                                X