Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Hmm... A movie with Gillian Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Lucy Lawless AND Richard Dean Anderson?

Somewhere the Earth is quaking at the thought...
    i think surrounded by those three ladies, rda would be in heaven...and i'm not sure how much work would get done
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      i think surrounded by those three ladies, rda would be in heaven...and i'm not sure how much work would get done
      Throw in some Ashley Judd and it's just a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
        Yeh but Sarandon was the red.
        Gillian Anderson for Pfeifer's role?
        Sorry but dont think RDA has Devil in him.
        but i really, REALLY want amanda to play the susan sarandon part because her and jack nicholson's characters have a super great make out session! and, susan's character has the biggest 'tranformation', and it's hilarious!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          but i really, REALLY want amanda to play the susan sarandon part because her and jack nicholson's characters have a super great make out session! and, susan's character has the biggest 'tranformation', and it's hilarious!

sally
          LOL

Hmm... A movie with Gillian Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Lucy Lawless AND Richard Dean Anderson?

Somewhere the Earth is quaking at the thought...
          Wierd cast

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            lol, sup spazmeistz0r. been pwning teh n00bs lately? much lulz when that happens. also much lolz when Carter is pwning teh n00bs liek 'p90/c4' stylez. ftw. anyway, ima go pwn some noobs in something. bbl.
            It scares me that I understood that.

Comment

Dude...

...golfbooy's fine vitality ftw 2nite.
              You got that right.

It seemed so innocuous when I wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                Hmmm, well if no RDA as the Devil. How about Hugh Laurie as the Devil. He'd make a really snarky devil and he's rather yummy.

ETA: Hmm, didn't realize it was RDA/AT so that Sal could see them making out so I guess my suggestion above is nixed. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Hmmm, well if no RDA as the Devil. How about Hugh Laurie as the Devil. He'd make a really snarky devil and he's rather yummy.
                  He'd be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Reading Coop's remarks about 200:
                    Spoiler:
                    Q: Was it fun to do that Jack-Sam wedding scene - but do you think fans will freak out that Martin Lloyd calls that scene a way to "torture the audience on purpose"? Was that scene a way of tweaking the Jack-Sam shippers? And was that kind of fun?

RCC: “As with many of the scenes, it’s something we’d never do in a normal episode. I think fans are already going to be `freaked out’ by that point. Hopefully, everyone has a good sense of humor and knows it’s all meant in good fun.”
                    I hope they don't use this as yet another opportunity to
                    Spoiler:
                    make Sam look uncomfortable for a laugh or to make fun of shippers.
                    I'm sorry...I don't think either is funny.
                    Spoiler:
                    I think shippers have been "tweaked" enough, thank you very much.
                    That is worth repeating!
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam has taken enough hits lately (and so have we shippers)!

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                      I agree that RDA wouldn't make a good devil, but Ashley Judd isn't that young. She could play the part. For the devil, hmm, that's tough! What about Nicholas Cage?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        I agree that RDA wouldn't make a good devil, but Ashley Judd isn't that young. She could play the part. For the devil, hmm, that's tough! What about Nicholas Cage?

Er, no. I'm not a fan of his work. At all. RDA can do dark. Heaven knows he can do snarky. He'd be great!!!

Suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

ETA: Hmm, didn't realize it was RDA/AT so that Sal could see them making out so I guess my suggestion above is nixed. Oh well.
                          I didn't think about it that way (in bold)! RDA can play the devil!

Comment

my first casting was amanda, then i tried to think of the devil part. rda came immediately, 'then' i decided to give amanda the susan sarandon part because of my previous reasons. i'd originally had her in michelle's part (because of her being blond), but just HAD to change her to susan's part because of the make out scene and how susan's character changed so deliciously. whether rda was in it or not, though, i'd still want amanda in susan's part (the change is too super fun and extreme to pass up).

on a different note and regarding what amanda said at 'shore leave' con; i wish i knew what she had coming up... i want it to be the spin off.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                              Er, no. I'm not a fan of his work. At all. RDA can do dark. Heaven knows he can do snarky. He'd be great!!!

Suse
                              i can't think of anyone else i'd like to see in that part. with rda's droll sense of humor and great timing, i think he'd be GREAT for the part. and he's soooooo dang sexy.... fans self

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                                You got that right.

It seemed so innocuous when I wrote it.

/me fans self at the hawtness that is golfbooy's fine vitality

And while I'm at it, I think I'm gonna go grab a couple of shovels for the two of us, mmkay?

Comment

Working...
                                X