Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myblackrose
    ... Do I get a cookie? Or better, some blue jello?

scarimor

Comment

Quick sad thought:
      Spoiler:
      The Road Not Taken could be our last Sam episode.

Sorry, that thought just occurred to me and I had to share it. I hate cancellations.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
        Quick sad thought:
        Spoiler:
        Wha? Why? Have I missed some AT-news?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
          Quick sad thought:
          Spoiler:

Sorry, that thought just occurred to me and I had to share it. I hate cancellations.
          i sincerely doubt that

the last 3 aren't written. as much as i haven't liked some of the stuff they've written i just can't see them putting the series to bed ignoring one of its main stars
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

SQUEE!

Random off topic rambling; for our high school yearbook my best friend had to write out a profile for me and under the category for 'Most Likely to Be' she wrote 'Sam or unemployed' because I wanted to do an astrophysics course and it is notoriously hard to get a job in Ireland in that field. I was still honoured though!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
              SQUEE!

Random off topic rambling; for our high school yearbook my best friend had to write out a profile for me and under the category for 'Most Likely to Be' she wrote 'Sam or unemployed' because I wanted to do an astrophysics course and it is notoriously hard to get a job in Ireland in that field. I was still honoured though!
              lol! Do you get blue jello in Ireland? I can't find it in England *pout*. Whenever I see Sam slurping her jelly I get a craving now...
              scarimor

Comment

lol! Do you get blue jello in Ireland? I can't find it in England *pout*. Whenever I see Sam slurping her jelly I get a craving now...
                You know Scari you can make it yourself with gelatine, some fruitjuice, and colorstuff...that is how I do it. It takes a lot of work but it is totally worth it!!!!

MMMM blue jello...ok now I want some and I don't want to make it

Comment

One of my American friends sent me some Blue Jello. It really is nice. As for getting it in the UK, my friends and I are trying to campaign Asda with little success.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Nah, we don't have it here But I'd totally try tricking around with gelatine and some food colouring and flavouring if I had the time/money! You think you could suppy us with a recipe RepliCartertje? But darn it, you ruined my hopes of somehow finding it in London next week...

BTW I'm going to Forbidden Planet... I really wanna buy some SG stuff, not sure what! Any advice?

I'll join you guys in campaigning ASDA though! Glad to see so many British Gaters!

Comment

*Hangs head in shame*

I hate to confess this...but living in Canada where it is easily accessible...I have never tried it
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Caption this:

Ah TJ, haven't you finished that fic yet? Come on get a move on it.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          LOL! Poor TJ... being a backup is a high and lonely existence
                          scarimor

Comment

*Hangs head in shame*
                            *frowns* And so you should!

Spoiler:
                            I've a mind to set my Duckie(TM) on you

scarimor

Comment

Errrrm... I wasn't here *hides and cowers*

*sigh*
                              Yes, I'm procrastinating
                              Yes, I'm kinda bored
                              and
                              No, I haven't finished yet.

*grumbles* only on page 11.

Comment

LOL! Poor TJ... being a backup is a high and lonely existence
                                Yes, don't mess with Scari. She's my personal bodyguard now I'm in scari's good books for the next week or so!

Comment

Working...
                                X