Errrrm... I wasn't here *hides and cowers*

*sigh*
    Yes, I'm procrastinating
    Yes, I'm kinda bored
    and
    No, I haven't finished yet.

*grumbles* only on page 11.
    There, there...

There are angry Gaters with rocks out there somewhere looking for me to finish a fic that I left on a cliffhanger last October!!! There should be a corner of cyberspace for us to hide

Comment

Ok how to make your own Carter's blue Jello:

needed:
      *gelatine
      *food colouring
      *fruitjuice that does not have color...you can also use water with taste (is avalaible in most of the groceries), you can choice your taste but blueberry is the yummiest.

what to do:
      *take a plate with water that is about 25°C and put the gelatine in it...let it there for about 10 minutes (that depends on what gelatine you use)
      *measure the fruitjuice on how many gelatine you use (also depends on the gelatine you use)
      *put blue colour with the fruitjuice...you can make it light blue or dark blue...
      *take the gelatine squeeze them and heat them up...but don't let it boil. Normally the instrucions on the gelatine says how hot it can be but it can not be above hand temperature. the gelatine should start to melt.
      *now put the juice with the gelatine on a low fire. you stirr in it in the meantime
      *put it in glasses, bowl, whatever you want and put in the fridge for about 2 hours
      *get it out of the fridge and enjoy!!!!

Ok I hope I did that good cause a recipe in English is really hard to do...If you have any questions just ask

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        *frowns* And so you should!

Spoiler:
        I've a mind to set my Duckie(TM) on you

n..n..not the one in leather

*cowers in corner..move over TJ*
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
          There, there...

There are angry Gaters with rocks out there somewhere looking for me to finish a fic that I left on a cliffhanger last October!!! There should be a corner of cyberspace for us to hide
          I just got the sweetest little email, actually. I have a bit of a following with one fic I was writing. Unfortunately, because of exams, work, graduation, interviews and so on and so forth, I've not updated since about May time. Now, I got some horrific emails threatening violence and all sorts of things, but this one tonight was a really sweet emal from this girl who has followed every chapter, wondering how I was and how things are going and so on. Just really chatty and lovely and telling me how she's getting her own life together after experiencing similar things to Sam in the fic.

I *so* have to get cracking with this one again soon! Just get this ficathon out the way!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Ooooh thanks *so* much for that recipe!!!!!

*saves it and treasures it*

I am certainly trying that the next time I have a Gater friend over!

Actually... here's another question... because I follow SG on tv, I've missed a lot of episodes along the way... does blue jello appear in more than one or was it just Urgo?

Edit: Awww TJ that's so lovely... itis nice when that happens I got some very not-so-nice comments on my fic about updating, but I was sitting major exams and had a lot of family stuff going on, so I think I wrote very snipey replies! *looks mildly guilty* Most people were lovely about it though... damnit I should finish that fic

Comment

Ooooh thanks *so* much for that recipe!!!!!

*saves it and treasures it*

I am certainly trying that the next time I have a Gater friend over!

Actually... here's another question... because I follow SG on tv, I've missed a lot of episodes along the way... does blue jello appear in more than one or was it just Urgo?
              at least proving ground and 48 hours (back to back in s5)
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                at least proving ground and 48 hours (back to back in s5)
                Ripple Effect in Season Nine.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Ripple Effect in Season Nine.
                  There's also an ep where it's noticeable by its absence - I can't remember which one though . Anyway, Sam stares glumly at the dessert counter, silently lamenting the lack of blue jelly, and picks up a banana pud instead. Poor love.
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    Hey! What do you mean I’m second to Johnny Depp??? The month is almost over for cryin’ out loud! Get over there and vote!

Here’s all you need to do for the August celeeb voting.

1. Click the login button at the extreme left of the row of buttons at the top of the screen.
                    2. If you have not voted before you will need to have a password assigned. The instructions for signup will appear on the screen.
                    3. After you are logged in, either refresh the screen OR click that silly “xx seconds left” button (third button from the left) to see the seconds count down for voting. Each time you click the button or refresh the screen the “seconds left” number changes. It will not countdown unless you refresh or click the “seconds left” button.
                    4. When you see the yellow VOTE NOW!!! button, click it. You'll get a new screen. Enter the number on the screen and hit enter to vote. You’ll be returned to the screen with the VOTE NOW button. Click VOTE NOW and you will get your next number. Repeat this process until the 30 second voting window ends. If you wish to speed up the process, after you enter your number hit the enter key twice quickly and you will be presented with your next number.
                    5. If you are tossed out to the main celeeb listing this is normal. It means the voting cycle is finished until the next 10 minute window. Select Amanda’s name and return to the Amanda Tapping voting page.
                    6. MOST IMPORTANT: It takes longer to read these instructions than to actually vote.

Here’s the link for the voting.

Celeeb Voting

High speed/broadband connections are best. Dial-up connections are very slow.

Fellow voters please feel free to clarify the instructions.
                    I just voted! My voting has been sporadic this month, but SamFan is there everyday!

Comment

Caption this:

"Somewhere, over the rainbow..."

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        Ok how to make your own Carter's blue Jello:

needed:
                        *gelatine
                        *food colouring
                        *fruitjuice that does not have color...you can also use water with taste (is avalaible in most of the groceries), you can choice your taste but blueberry is the yummiest.

what to do:
                        *take a plate with water that is about 25°C and put the gelatine in it...let it there for about 10 minutes (that depends on what gelatine you use)
                        *measure the fruitjuice on how many gelatine you use (also depends on the gelatine you use)
                        *put blue colour with the fruitjuice...you can make it light blue or dark blue...
                        *take the gelatine squeeze them and heat them up...but don't let it boil. Normally the instrucions on the gelatine says how hot it can be but it can not be above hand temperature. the gelatine should start to melt.
                        *now put the juice with the gelatine on a low fire. you stirr in it in the meantime
                        *put it in glasses, bowl, whatever you want and put in the fridge for about 2 hours
                        *get it out of the fridge and enjoy!!!!

Ok I hope I did that good cause a recipe in English is really hard to do...If you have any questions just ask
                        Wow! I'm almost too lazy to make the actual Jello brand jello...I'd never be able to do that. That's some dedication RCtje!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                          "Somewhere, over the rainbow..."
                          Bwah-ha-ha!!!
                          scarimor

Comment

There's also an ep where it's noticeable by its absence - I can't remember which one though . Anyway, Sam stares glumly at the dessert counter, silently lamenting the lack of blue jelly, and picks up a banana pud instead. Poor love.
                            Awww, bless! I love moments like that... little characters quirks that stick around...

Oh I am *definitely* geeky enough to attempt that blue jello! Give me a kick up the six to remind me when I get back from London next week and I'll post pictures!

We should have some sort of blue jello day where we all make it!

Comment

Awww, bless! I love moments like that... little characters quirks that stick around...

Oh I am *definitely* geeky enough to attempt that blue jello! Give me a kick up the six to remind me when I get back from London next week and I'll post pictures!

We should have some sort of blue jello day where we all make it!
                              Are you kidding I'm too lazy...I'll just drive to the store and try to find it
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Are you kidding I'm too lazy...I'll just drive to the store and try to find it
                                grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mandy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You know in some countries you can not find Jello!!! Like belgium...no Jello at all. Well I still haven't found a store where you can buy it...so my solution is the best way to have a stargate day.

Still I wonder if real blue jello taste the same as the one I make... probably not

Comment

Working...
                                X