Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    Frank's a bit of a dish isn't he!
    Hell yeah! (See 2nd pic from the left below if anyone doesn't know what he looks like) Almost on par with RDA IMO! It's the eyes, they're sapphire blue, like Amanda's!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hey Amanda Fans,

we need your help over there at celeeb.com. Though Amanda is number 1 she is loosing ground. We could need all reinforcements we could. So please vote for her.

Comment

Are you sober enough to be on the thread 1speed? Do you need to be somwehere it is warm and fluffy after another penalty shoot out defeat. Or are you like me and just shrugging your shoulders?

Amanda is still number 1 in the celebrity voting congrats to everyone!!
        You offering?

Yeah, I’m here, but a tad gutted - a strange reaction for somebody who doesn’t really care <shrugs shoulders > but I do hate it when the better, more fighting team loses.

Oh 1speed. I haven't found your post from last night - on this thread was it?
        It’s on the GABIT thread… http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4098

Nice!!!!

Frank's a bit of a dish isn't he! Way out of my league, but Amanda matches up pretty well!!
        Ahem…

Sorry about the OT everybody - Coley started it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
          Hell yeah! (See 2nd pic from the left below if anyone doesn't know what he looks like) Almost on par with RDA IMO! It's the eyes, they're sapphire blue, like Amanda's!
          Yowza, Amber ... you have very good taste in men!

Sorry, 1speed ... is this guy on the other team?!! I really meant the entire panorama of Amber's sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Yowza, Amber ... you have very good taste in men!

Sorry, 1speed ... is this guy on the other team?!! I really meant the entire panorama of Amber's sig.
            Why, thank you, ChopinGal! I take that to mean you approve of the men in my sig? Well, right back atcha then! BTW it's nice to speak to you again, I believe we met briefly at GABIT last year. Good memories...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
              You offering?

That was a very brave retort!! How many have you had??

Yeah, I’m here, but a tad gutted - a strange reaction for somebody who doesn’t really care <shrugs shoulders > but I do hate it when the better, more fighting team loses.

That's football for ya!

Ahhh! Ta

Ahem…

Of course he's not the dish you are Tone

So are you voting over at the celeb site and are you joining in the fun with the season polls Astro has organised?

Comment

Why, thank you, ChopinGal! I take that to mean you approve of the men in my sig? Well, right back atcha then! BTW it's nice to speak to you again, I believe we met briefly at GABIT last year. Good memories...
                Yes, yes ... weren't you the one at the bar hanging out with a thunky blue-eyed guy who looked like a jock and had his arm around you?!

Comment

Ahhh CG's networking prowess had myself and 1speed speechless. We seemed to spend most of our time with The Jester but somehow she met (and found out a bit about) more people than you could shake a stick at.

Just a shame she didn't quite master the English Language

Comment

Yes, yes ... weren't you the one at the bar hanging out with a thunky blue-eyed guy who looked like a jock and had his arm around you?!
                    No, I don't recall any thunky, blue-eyed hunk. I was hanging out in the bar with Bev, Rune, SeaBee, Baggy, Kat and the rest of the GW gang. I'm the tiny teenager (5' 1", 18 yrs old) with long, curly dark brown hair.

Comment

Ahhh CG's networking prowess had myself and 1speed speechless. We seemed to spend most of our time with The Jester but somehow she met (and found out a bit about) more people than you could shake a stick at.

Just a shame she didn't quite master the English Language
                      Blimey! I bet I know more cockney slang than you do the Gaelic!! BTW, what's the "Saint Martha" or whatever? I should think it means "pour me another beer".

Now, to stay OT around here (cough) ... for your viewing pleasure ...

"Here's the scoop, Sir: England lost, Portugal won, Tone is slightly tipsy, Coley is in big trouble with Jester, Amber is lusting after you and most of the World Cup soccer teams, Amanda Tapping is #1 on the celeeb.com popularity poll, and you need to comb your hair."

"Ya think?!"

Comment

No, I don't recall any thunky, blue-eyed hunk. I was hanging out in the bar with Bev, Rune, SeaBee, Baggy, Kat and the rest of the GW gang. I'm the tiny teenager (5' 1", 18 yrs old) with long, curly dark brown hair.
                        LOL, you missed the point! I was just teasing you about your infatuation with Frank on the soccer team. Are you sure I didn't see you two hanging out together at GABIT?!

Comment

Blimey! I bet I know more cockney slang than you do the Gaelic!! BTW, what's the "Saint Martha" or whatever? I should think it means "pour me another beer".

Now, to stay OT around here (cough) ... for your viewing pleasure ...

"Here's the scoop, Sir: England lost, Portugal won, Tone is slightly tipsy, Coley is in big trouble with Jester, Amber is lusting after you and most of the World Cup soccer teams, Amanda Tapping is #1 on the celeeb.com popularity poll, and you need to comb your hair."

"Ya think?!"
                          How can you tell my hair needs combing?

Coley, wondering whether to retell a few GABIT stories

Comment

That was a very brave retort!! How many have you had??
                            Enough...

That's football for ya!
                            Fair point...

Ahhh! Ta
                            No probs...

Ahem…
                            Of course he's not the dish you are Tone

Why, thank'ee Ma'am...

So are you voting over at the celeb site
                            Yeah...
                            and are you joining in the fun with the season polls Astro has organised?
                            Yeah...

Comment

LOL, you missed the point! I was just teasing you about your infatuation with Frank on the soccer team. Are you sure I didn't see you two hanging out together at GABIT?!
                              Lol, oh yeah, momentary memory lapse! Yeah. Frank was just visitin' me on his way back from a hard day leading the team at Fulham Road! Playing as Skipper is a hard job ya know!

Comment

How can you tell my hair needs combing?
                                Coley, wondering whether to retell a few GABIT stories
                                Earth to Amber and Coley ... come in please! The Jester was just trying to be funny and obviously has missed the mark. I'll have to reload my P90.

Dearest RA, how many hot toddies have you consumed today! If you re-read my post you will see that I'm quoting Sam and Jack as a captionary ... and Jack's hair needs combing. However, if you stick your head outside on that windy island of yours, then YOUR hair will need combing too!!

And watch it with the GABIT stories! I may have a few of my own ... Crystal Skull and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X