Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX
    Spoiler:
    I'd prefer that to Mitchell and/or Vala saving the day.
    Spoiler:
    I'd prefer to see Daniel go all evil and poor Cam has to pay the price before Sam turns Daniel back.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Spoiler:
      I'd prefer to see Daniel go all evil and poor Cam has to pay the price before Sam turns Daniel back.
      *Laughs evilly in agreement*

Comment

Spoiler:
        I want you to be writing the episode.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
          I want you to be writing the episode.
          Looks like I'll have to write another season fix
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Looks like I'll have to write another season fix
            I'm sure that with everyone here we could work something out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              what i don't understand (amongst the millions of other things) is why there's been no way of seeing 'Stuck'. There's got to be a copy of this film somewhere??? I WANT TO SEE AMANDA AS A FOUL MOUTHED DRUG ADDICT! ... it's my right.

sally
              I'm sooo with you there Sally, the moment i saw the one finger sign i thought oh yea Amanda is so diferant in this film i've got to see this film, somthing so diferant from Sam what a shame a tv company has'nt picked it up!
              ......TARA......

Comment

Lol!! That's brilliant Kat.. perfect

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Here's a little something for all of you who were a bit perturbed by Wright's comments that SG-1 was a comedy.

Comedy

same wall different message WTF

Heh, I just love their expressions in these pictures.
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you all don't mind but I'm going to go a bit OT for a minute. As some of you know I saw RDA this weekend at the Sea Shepherd charity event in San Diego, CA. I have a few pictures posted here if you would like to see them.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    okay I'm supposed to be asleep I have work in the morning.... however, I saw the latest spoilers for "Shroud"
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel is a prior. what they had to keep it a 4 man team so they make one of them a bad guy. Man this doesn't sound good for the team dynamics that I love so much at all. The only upside, not that there really is an upside, I'm just glad they didn't make the prior Sam. I don't like it at all that it's Daniel either.

EDIT: I read the spoiler thread for this epsiode and it seems I'm in the minority on this one ... well me a L.A. Doyle. I just can't see how tptb
                    Spoiler:
                    plan to send daniel to the dark side. no prior has come back from the dark side... so is daniel lost for good?
                    Spoiler:
                    Well freaky. Months ago I speculated that Daniel was going to go dark side on us and turn into a Sith Lord. Hee.
                    scarimor

Comment

what i don't understand (amongst the millions of other things) is why there's been no way of seeing 'Stuck'. There's got to be a copy of this film somewhere??? I WANT TO SEE AMANDA AS A FOUL MOUTHED DRUG ADDICT! ... it's my right.

sally
                      Amen to that Sal! I just watched The Void on Sunday but I would love to see Stuck and The Donor and the X-Files ep (Avatar) that she was in just to see another side to Amanda's acting prowess!! She's a remarkable person. *sighs*
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                        okay I'm supposed to be asleep I have work in the morning.... however, I saw the latest spoilers for "Shroud"
                        Spoiler:
                        Daniel is a prior. what they had to keep it a 4 man team so they make one of them a bad guy. Man this doesn't sound good for the team dynamics that I love so much at all. The only upside, not that there really is an upside, I'm just glad they didn't make the prior Sam. I don't like it at all that it's Daniel either.

EDIT: I read the spoiler thread for this epsiode and it seems I'm in the minority on this one ... well me a L.A. Doyle. I just can't see how tptb
                        Spoiler:
                        plan to send daniel to the dark side. no prior has come back from the dark side... so is daniel lost for good?
                        Is this their subtle way of saying the show won't go on for much longer??? How could they do that to Daniel? Just for the record - I agree with you sgcfan - I don't like it...not one little bit!!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                          What I would like to see
                          (warning: there are spoilers for Seasons 8, 9 and 10, as well as an underlying 'tone' of disapproval of said seasons)
                          Spoiler:
                          Assuming that there are not supposed to be any fish in Jack's pond... that would mean that they didn't get the timeline fully corrected in Moebius. Which is reasonable, considering *what* they did (messing with history 5000 years ago!).

So... what would I like to see?

An episode arc where we see them continuing to identify and deal with other ramifications (besides a lack of fish)... and Carter is attempting to work on a way to bring things back into alignment with how they were supposed to be before SG-1 went back in time. Correction(s)... some kind of cool machine... perhaps synthesizing things from 'A Window of Opportunity', 1969 and Moebius' time travel ship - and the Stargate would figure heavily into Carter's invention/creation.

And... ultimately, we get closer and closer to 'how things were supposed to be' (but perhaps we never actually get all the way there, to spice it with some realism).

As things are corrected... Carter stays in command of SG-1, Mitchell becomes the major that he should have been, O'Neill does not accept the position as Head of Homeworld Security, but becomes the Earth's first Ambassador to the Asgard, Jacob doesn't die and neither does Janet... and then there are some negatives... the Replicators are not completely eradicated (almost, but not quite... Fifth and Replicarter are still around, but not much of a threat.. at the moment), Earth's homeworld politics have ignited tensions between countries as the existence of aliens (and the Stargate) start to become too difficult to hide from everyone anymore....etc.

There could be some very cool scifi if this were done right...

PS: I have no idea what to do with Vala

Oh I do so like how your mind works Those are excellent ideas.

As for the character you don't know what to do with -
                          Spoiler:

Vala, I could see as a Space Rogue/Pirate type person, that they befriend and who gives them the inside track to the Lucian Alliance, one of the new bad boys on the block. These guys are the space mafia, nasty efficient and evil, that are growing quickly to fill the power vacuumn left by the severely diminished Goa'uld. Vala is tough but likeable and only shows up occasionally.

Several smaller enemies that you need to fight on multiple fronts make more sense than fighting one all powerful big bad. Let's use intuition, grit and available technology to fight the baddies rather than go on quests to find a bigger and better get out of jail free device.

Of course in between the fighting they get to explore new worlds and tinker with cool new alien technology.

BTW Prometheus Unbound never happened
                          -

Comment

Fic: It doesn't have a title, but it's Sam-angst fic set post-Lost City. http://lasultrix.livejournal.com/174140.html. PG-13 for language and sexual references.

edit: also some nice Sam Art
                            Last edited by Agent_Dark; 06 June 2006, 05:25 AM.

Comment

sally
                              That would be interesting to see. Didn't she have a bit part in 'Traffic' as a housvife? I remember reading about it, but I never saw the movie.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Here's a little something for all of you who were a bit perturbed by Wright's comments that SG-1 was a comedy.

Comedy

same wall different message WTF

Heh, I just love their expressions in these pictures.
                                LOL! The pictures are PERFECT for that question. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X