X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarimor
    She looks Gemini-ish to me too

As for 1968 - that's a heck of a vintage year, in my not so humble opinion
    *Looks at scari's sig* Gemini! *giggles* Gemini! See, Sam SHOULD be a Gemini!

Comment

So what scene is it in Entity that shows Sam's date of birth?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        So what scene is it in Entity that shows Sam's date of birth?
        When they're in the briefing room, the Entity brings up Jack, Sam and Daniel's profiles. If you freeze Sam's, you get a clear shot of her date of birth.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
          When they're in the briefing room, the Entity brings up Jack, Sam and Daniel's profiles. If you freeze Sam's, you get a clear shot of her date of birth.
          Strangely you don't see those of the others

And in which ep is she supposedly born in May again?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove

Acension-Orlin gives her an emerald, the birthstone for May.

Comment

Okay here it's 00:36 AM so...

Happy Birthday L.A. Doyle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                Acension-Orlin gives her an emerald, the birthstone for May.
                Hmmm, ashamed to admit I never saw that ep, thanks

Comment

Okay here it's 00:36 AM so...

Happy Birthday L.A. Doyle!!!
                  Thank you! It's....5:36 P.M. on June 2nd here, but I'll take it! Thanks!

Comment

In "Ascension" Orlin gives Sam an emerald and says he thinks it's her birthstone. Sam doesn't confirm this but she doesn't deny it either.

It's possible that the writers wanted a very well known precious stone and didn't give any thought as to what month it would represent. Turquoise, lapis lazuli, zircon, blue topaz and tanzanite have all been cited as December birthstones but perhaps they don't have the same "wow" factor.

Comment

In "Ascension" Orlin gives Sam an emerald and says he thinks it's her birthstone. Sam doesn't confirm this but she doesn't deny it either.

It's possible that the writers wanted a very well known precious stone and didn't give any thought as to what month it would represent. Turquoise, lapis lazuli, zircon, blue topaz and tanzanite have all been cited as December birthstones but perhaps they don't have the same "wow" factor.
                      I would more learn towards the birth date we see in Entity then. At least we have some sort of solidity. And Orlin could have thought emerald fitted her. It's green no?

Oh well, it's the intention that counts I always say

Comment

I would more learn towards the birth date we see in Entity then. At least we have some sort of solidity. And Orlin could have thought emerald fitted her. It's green no?
                        It's green. I'd have preferred a sapphire.

According to wikipedia, the emerald is highly prized as a gemstone and by weight is the most valuable gemstone in the world.

I wonder what Sam did with her emerald. It's not something you'd use as a paperweight.

Comment

Yeah? Well take THIS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now, where's the magnificent Lys with your cake?!

Comment

You know, it's funny how they don't think we'll notice these discrepancies, or they think things like birth dates aren’t important. But they are, and when they mess up, it drives fans nuts!

Comment

It's green. I'd have preferred a sapphire.

According to wikipedia, the emerald is highly prized as a gemstone and by weight is the most valuable gemstone in the world.

I wonder what Sam did with her emerald. It's not something you'd use as a paperweight.
                              She probably sold it to pay her credit card bills!

Comment

You know, it's funny how they don't think we'll notice these discrepancies, or they think things like birth dates aren’t important. But they are, and when they mess up, it drives fans nuts!
                                I was watching "Point Of No Return" last night and they show the stargate opening - the point of origin is the one on the 'gate found in Egypt, then in the possession of the Russians, rather than the one from the 'gate found in Antarctica, which the SGC would have been using.

Comment

Working...
                                X