X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    The link for those who would rather die than set foot in a ship thread is

http://www4.mediaontap.com/players/ctvbc/player.html

Courtesy of AmberMoon, who sent it me via MSN.
    Sorry, I was way too happy at seeing RDA on the set.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      This screams volumes, dontchathink?

https://www01.charityfolks.com/cfauc...per%20Alliance

Current Bid: $15,000.00

Just...WOW.

Go AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!

you got that right!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I think it's great that Amanda and RDA can attract this kind of reaction from fans. I don't doubt it will be very close to 20K by the time the auction ends. We've heard of fans who have paid $10K to kiss RDA and fans who have paid $7500.00 to dine with Amanda, so I could totally see someone paying 20K to get a tour of the Stargate set and have lunch with RDA & Amanda. This is like a once in lifetime opportunity for any die-hard Stargate fan. Yes, it's event that only the richest of fans will ever experience, but it's still an amazing chance none the less. I really admire RDA and Amanda ( and the other actors who donated their time ) for doing this for the charity because it's obvious they are helping a great deal in raising awareness and money for a very good cause.

Honestly if didn't have two other trips already planned this year, I probably would have had a very difficult time not bidding for this chance. I know some see it as buying a moment with a celebrity, but I see it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. This may in fact be the last year for Stargate SG-1. This is a huge year for the franchise and just being allowed the opportunity to watch an episode being filmed would be thrilling in my opinion, so sitting down to chat with two of my favorite actors/characters for the past decade would just be the icing on the cake. I'm sure I'm not the only one who secretly wishes they were the winner.
        I agree. I just hope it's not the last year of Stargate! I just got into it last year, and I want more, even if we have to allow new characters in. We need more Sam! After all, she's a great character!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          This screams volumes, dontchathink?

https://www01.charityfolks.com/cfauc...per%20Alliance

Current Bid: $15,000.00

Just...WOW.

Go AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!

So did anyone else other than Spazzy and I notice that they actually changed the ending date for this auction? It was suppose to end on April 20th and they pushed it back to April 28th. Just think of how high this can go in another 8 days. Now where are all those big money making sci-fi geeks that watch the show?

In our final hours, Geeks will Rule the World.

Comment

well, ya know, if i'd have won the lotto and had a few thousand to burn, i'd bid on it.

but, well, as much as i'd love to do it, and it would be a dream come true, i'm not gonna beggar myself and put myself into debt for years

but good for those that can
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think I'd get violent, but I don't think I could kill. I can't defend myself, let alone someone else.
              i did a story in my head once (i like doing them there, because, you know, it's easier than writing them down ) where sg1 were being harassed by creatures that fed off extreme emotions. the creatures created images in a persons mind that, when frightening, would create certain chemicals in the body that the creatures liked. anyhoo, sg1 knew the images weren't real, and were told to not react to anything.... and that was all fine until the creatures showed sam cassie getting attacked and abused horribly... and sam lost it. she reacted strongly and the creatures swarmed on her. i love stories like this

but i did this story because i really felt this was sam's weakest point (violence against cassie/children).

btw, when the creatures attack and feed, you go insane.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                Originally posted by jckfan55
                Well if we're accounting for AT's maternity leave, I vote that Sam is either off doing something more interesting than running research or that she was heroically wounded in the line of duty. And of course that Cam is told that he's only *acting* SG1 leader until Sam is back.
                sam was off on Odyssey's shake down cruise and was the commander of the ship
                Woot! Great ideas!

Comment

The link for those who would rather die than set foot in a ship thread is

http://www4.mediaontap.com/players/ctvbc/player.html

Courtesy of AmberMoon, who sent it me via MSN.

Edit:You need to click on Tuesday and fast forward to about 52 minutes in. It's just after the break
                  thanks TJ for the link
                  the other one's weren't working for me. Although why were they showing more of BB,CB and BB(Beau), they weren't there for 10 years?
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                    Originally posted by tsaxlady
                    Caption This:
                    My Sam sense is tingling... somewhere, someone is using technology incorrectly!
                    ROTFLOL! Great caption, Carson's girl!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      i did a story in my head once (i like doing them there, because, you know, it's easier than writing them down )

sally
                      You know Sally we could use over in the BJC to help write the bad fic, minigeeks gone all evil, Jack's thinking about triplets (won't mention who they are ) and Sky has had her pipes cleaned by Teal'c
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        well, ya know, if i'd have won the lotto and had a few thousand to burn, i'd bid on it.

but, well, as much as i'd love to do it, and it would be a dream come true, i'm not gonna beggar myself and put myself into debt for years

but good for those that can
                        i was NEVER in the running to bid on this... i'm poor.

but i'd sell my body to go! i'd prob have to pay 'them'

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          You know Sally we could use over in the BJC to help write the bad fic, minigeeks gone all evil, Jack's thinking about triplets (won't mention who they are ) and Sky has had her pipes cleaned by Teal'c
                          Never mind Scarimor the evil henchman!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

i was NEVER in the running to bid on this... i'm poor.

but i'd sell my body to go! i'd prob have to pay 'them'

sally
                            Sell your body to RDA then you won't have to bid
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i did a story in my head once (i like doing them there, because, you know, it's easier than writing them down ) where sg1 were being harassed by creatures that fed off extreme emotions. the creatures created images in a persons mind that, when frightening, would create certain chemicals in the body that the creatures liked. anyhoo, sg1 knew the images weren't real, and were told to not react to anything.... and that was all fine until the creatures showed sam cassie getting attacked and abused horribly... and sam lost it. she reacted strongly and the creatures swarmed on her. i love stories like this

but i did this story because i really felt this was sam's weakest point (violence against cassie/children).

btw, when the creatures attack and feed, you go insane.

sally
                              Oh, I like!

Comment

Never mind Scarimor the evil henchman!
                                Oh yea and Agent Dark is NID Agent Dark
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X