No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Scribes! Join in the fun at the blue jello cornerjoin in the writing of a bad fic As the Stargate Turnsthe only rule is you must have a few points from the Bad Fic list. Let's see where we can take this fic.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hard to believe there are only 2 more episodes in the season--it feels like it's hardly started. But I think that's because I didn't consider the season truly underway until AT came back. I think a bunch of us feel that way. I hope AT knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Well here a few pics from 'The Void'
        Enjoy!!!

I love that smile and she was great w/ AP in that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
          I love that smile and she was great w/ AP in that scene.
          Yep, I think the whole movie is great. We see a more emotional Amanda then we're used too.

Comment

Yep, I think the whole movie is great. We see a more emotional Amanda then we're used too.
            Yes it's true, most people probably thought she was just playing the character of "Sam Carter" in another movie. But she played a doctor of astrophysics(hope I got the spelling right) not "Sam". The characters were so different and AT did a great job. (psst, be careful, S/J shippers might not like seeing AT and AP together )
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Yes it's true, most people probably thought she was just playing the character of "Sam Carter" in another movie. But she played a doctor of astrophysics(hope I got the spelling right) not "Sam". The characters were so different and AT did a great job. (psst, be careful, S/J shippers might not like seeing AT and AP together )
              It's true that I saw Sam at the beginning of the movie
              but my oppinion rapidly changed when I saw how differently she acted
              Here more pics

Isn't this one familiar to you?

Comment

Samanda on page 2?
                Since there was talk of a 'Royal Scientist' (keep those posts coming Simhavaktra ) and in honor of all the scientists on Samanda:

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                  Samanda on page 2?
                  Since there was talk of a 'Royal Scientist' (keep those posts coming Simhavaktra ) and in honor of all the scientists on Samanda:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...6/Wonder-1.jpg
                  Wow nice poster Dani76
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Old Episode Post: In "Politics" I like how Sam stood firm on the Stargate program under questioning & how although she was polite to Samuels you could tell she didn't like him. Our Sam was no wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Old Episode Post: In "Politics" I like how Sam stood firm on the Stargate program under questioning & how although she was polite to Samuels you could tell she didn't like him. Our Sam was no wimp.
                      Oh if looks could kill there would be many more dead Goa'uld
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh if looks could kill there would be many more dead Goa'uld
                        I don't think there would be any Goa'ulds left
                        Anyway, I wanted to know a bit more about Sam in Season 9.
                        How is she?

Comment

I miss Samantha Carter and Jacob Carter and Stargate.
                          I think I need to break out my DVDs again like I did with B5 and review all those wonderful eps again... get some chills, have some laughs, cheer a little, and remember all the truely professional men and women in the USAF.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I don't think there would be any Goa'ulds left
                            Anyway, I wanted to know a bit more about Sam in Season 9.
                            How is she?
                            Hmm? That's kind of a loaded question, depending on who you ask. As you know AT was missing for the first few episodes due to her pregnancy leave and shortened work schedule. I don't want to be specific because I don't know what you've seen of S9, but the general gist is that she, MS and CJ are being underused, while the new guy/gal are now or are going to be taking over the show It has many Samandans in an uproar and very saddened As for AT herself, she has done a wonderful job with what she has been given.

I hope that helps, you can also check out the spoilers and other threads that discuss each episode.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hmm? That's kind of a loaded question, depending on who you ask. As you know AT was missing for the first few episodes due to her pregnancy leave and shortened work schedule. I don't want to be specific because I don't know what you've seen of S9, but the general gist is that she, MS and CJ are being underused, while the new guy/gal are now or are going to be taking over the show It has many Samandans in an uproar and very saddened As for AT herself, she has done a wonderful job with what she has been given.

I hope that helps, you can also check out the spoilers and other threads that discuss each episode.
                              Well, I didn't see any of the eps but heard this was rapidly becoming the Vala and Mitchell Show here. That's sad because I think Sam, Teal'c and Daniel could do without those two. It seems to me the newbies are there to babysit the old ones. TPTB made it sound like they couldn't defend themselves without Jack here. Anyway I was told Sam/AT was very much under pression, it's like she only plays her role and that's it, we don't need her anymore.

Comment

Sorry that I'm getting off the current topic of discussion, but Mandysg1, I love that picture of Amanda you have in your banner; the one on the left. I've never seen that one before.
                                http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X